We use Communique Conferencing's virtual event platform to host virtual summits for our clients and partners. Working with Communique was …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Communique Conferencing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optionalOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.virtualtradeshowhosting.com…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Communique Conferencing's virtual & hybrid event platform functions as a traditional off-line trade show in order to translate exhibit halls, booths, presentations and networking into a customizable, and engaging, 3D virtual environment.
- Attendee Engagement — Include ways to communicate and engage with the attendees such as custom email communications, live day push notifications, and text and video chat technology for attendee-to-host and attendee-to-attendee interaction. Gamification elements can be included such as the ability to create avatars or participate in event challenges or games and dynamic session Q&A, surveys and polls to take the engagement activities to the next level. Finally, entertainment surprises can be integrated such as a photo booth, social media wall, wellness room, etc.
- Environment Design and Dynamic Content Delivery — The ability to create a custom-branded experience helps create a unique event to wow attendees. This includes more than simply the ability to change the color palette and swap out the logos. Content can be delivered across various channels, including delivery via live stream, prerecorded or a combination of both. Tracks can be curated or fully personalized, supported by role-based access or AI-driven (think Netflix) recommendations. Finally, the solution offers features that support a global audience like language translation, live interpretation, and closed captions.
- Event Logistics — Managing a virtual event has many
different operational elements that our platforms help seamlessly
execute. Registration collection, email confirmations and payment
processing. Also, managing the creation of the event agenda, organizing
booths, and facilitating session creation and delivery and one-to-one
- Reporting: Proving the ROI on virtual events is a mission-critical priority for most clients. The platforms supply real-time, reporting that includes every detail of the event from registration and session attendance to content consumption trends and booth traffic analysis.
- Supported: Stunning environment Design and Dynamic Content Delivery — The ability to create a gorgeous 3D custom-branded experience helps create a truly unique event that wows your attendees.
- Supported: Webinar presentations - Live and pre-recorded with Q&A, surveys, polls, language translation, captioning, CE credits, etc.
- Supported: Networking & Engagement - live day push notifications, and text and video chat, matchmaking, meeting scheduling
- Supported: Gamification with leaderboard - Drives behavior and add an element of fun
- Supported: Role-based access to rooms, sessions and/or content
- Supported: Customizable registration pages with ticketing and payment processing
- Supported: Briefcase or swag bag
- Supported: Photo booth, social media wall, trivia
- Supported: Mobile app for hybrid events
- Supported: Language translation & ADA support
- Supported: Full set up, project management, and live day support. We are obsessed with customer support
Virtual event platform
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||40%|
|Supported Countries||All countries are supported|
|Supported Languages||16 languages|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Communique Conferencing's virtual event platform to host virtual summits for our clients and partners. Working with Communique was a fantastic experience. It was our first time producing a virtual conference. Our project manager and the rest of their support team was incredible.They clearly had deep experience hosting these types of virtual events and consulted with us every step of the way, from best practices to environment design and engagement tactics.
The platform is reliable, secure and highly customizable. It also worked incredibly well on PCs and mobile devices. The feedback from our attendees was very positive.
I cannot say enough good things about Communique. They are a true partner that goes above and beyond to deliver successful virtual events.
- Experienced and responsive project management team
- High-quality technology
- Tailored vs. cookie-cutter solutions
- Nice to add personal agenda, which is on the roadmap this year
Communique Conferencing would be best suited for mid- to large-sized organizations that require reliability, scalability, and high data security. They can definitely support large-scale events that are customized to reflect the event's brand and objectives. You can go the self-service route or engage their project team as much as you need.
Communique Conferencing is less suited for small, basic Zoom style events.
The Communique project team is
- Willing to go above and beyond to make our events successful