Reviews (1-1 of 1)
July 16, 2019
We are a IT Managed Service Provider (MSP). We support customer networks as well as our own. We use AEP within the Comodo One platform that helps us monitor endpoints with a single console.
- Mitigates exposure to unwanted files and malware.
- Ease of Use and Management.
- Administrator control unlike standard antivirus purchased in the consumer/small business market.
- Stability, they could grow when it comes to updates to the client. There always seems to be complications.
- Locking of systems. In the event of trouble, systems lock down so far that the administrator has to drive to the location where device is located, uninstall and reinstall.
Read Rob Morton's full review
Overall great product. I am confident that the product is doing the job we expect. There are times of trouble, but more so when they update the clients or make major changes. It seems they do not do enough testing before pushing releases.
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP)?
Comodo Cybersecurity headquartered in Clifton offers Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) provides malicious file quarantine, malware protection, antivirus, and other endpoint security features.
Categories: Endpoint Security
Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP) Technical Details