Reviews (1-3 of 3)
October 10, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Since I had to develop process flow diagrams and P&ID for my undergraduate bachelor, Concept Draw is helping me to achieve great projects. A great benefit is that you will be learning how to create great diagrams intuitively with time. It's a must for any student that has to build diagrams at any point in your career. Also, Concept Draw is very useful for the creation of PowerPoint slide presentations, as well as for the development of slides, graphics, illustrations, etc.
- They're the only company that could offer a decent product with a fair price for Apple devices, like my Mac.
- It provides easy development of process flow diagrams and P&ID diagrams.
- The software has an intuitive arrangement of commands, which reduces the learning curve suffering.
- They could develop a few webinars to teach some techniques and special commands.
Read Gabriel Favero's full review
I can't tell a lot about all the usages of CDDiagram, since my main focus is on Chemical Engineering and P&ID application, but they have an enormous variety of libraries. If you are able to find the kind of work you're looking for, I believe you're good to download it and start to improve your Diagrams.
December 31, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Documentation is critical for IT infrastructure and ConceptDraw DIAGRAM gives us a great, economical, way to put together rack diagrams, network maps, and even website wireframes for proposals. With all of the extra solutions libraries offered by ConceptDraw it's easy to create professional diagrams that can be shared in multiple formats including PDF, HTML, PowerPoint, Visio, and SVG. I have used Visio before for similar work, and, as a standard user, I find DIAGRAM to be the easier of the two to use and now they they added a cropping tool in v6 I can't think of any extra features I need for this type of program.
- Drag and drop creation of dozens of different diagram types
- Info-graphic elements with customizable values
- Keyboard shortcuts are non-intuitive
- Re-scaling can be tricky if you don't set the page up correctly at the beginning of your project
Read this authenticated review
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is a great all-around drawing, mapping, and visualization product. We bought it as a cheaper option to Visio, but have been consistently impressed with the large set of features and capabilities. To be able to easily create complicated charts and diagrams and then be able to export them straight into HTML for our website has been one of the coolest, and most unexpected, discoveries in purchasing this software.
July 20, 2019
Score 4 out of 10
So, this software appears to want to be Microsoft Visio but it falls a little short. The overall software is very resource-intensive and will slow your computer down to a crawl if you are attempting to multitask. On top of this, there are many glitches in the software where graphics within the software itself do no properly draw/appear on the screen. Now, with that being said, it DOES do a fantastic job in assisting in us drawing floor plans/layouts for the restaurant and bar areas of our business. The graphics/shapes are very clean and crisp but getting them to work together is a little tricky at times.
- The collections of images and shapes are very nice.
- Creating an easy "quick and dirty" layout can be done in seconds.
- They kind of nickel and dime you for shapes and images which is kind of a bummer.
- The overall functionality is very quirky. Trying to move items is difficult and not very precise.
- Layers are done very strangely. You can easily add shapes to the wrong layer and trying to get them on the correct layer is a hassle.
- Something about the software puts a lot of strain on even my most powerful PC.
Read Matt James's full review
Eh, this is a kind of a sitting on the fence answer. On one hand, I can't recommend it but on the other, I can. If they fixed the resource-hogging and the weird quirky menus/actions then I would recommend it more. I can not overlook the beautiful and clean layouts and graphics that this software does spit out though...it is just a bumpy ride to get there.
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Scorecard Summary
About ConceptDraw DIAGRAM
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is an on-premise diagramming tool that, according to the vendor, allows users to create designs of any complexity level either on Macintosh or Windows, regardless of the platform being used.
Users can install the same license of ConceptDraw DIAGRAM on multiple computers. The vendor also offers a number of add-ons, called "solutions". The product comes with a number of built-in stencils and templates that cover different areas and fields such as:
- Building Plans
- Business Infographics
- Business Processes
- Business Productivity
- Computer and Networks
- Finance and Accounting
- Food and Beverage
- Graphs and Charts
- Industrial Engineering
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Science and Education
- Software Development
- Statistical Charts
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Screenshots
Landscape&Garden PlanFlat Interior DesignPM ScrumCustomer Journey MappingFamily Tree Diagram: Autosomal Dominant Pedigree ChartBusiness Process Cross-Functional Flowchart: Stockbridge SystemBusiness Intelligence Dashboard templateHealthcare Workflow Diagram: StressCisco Network DiagramAWS Architecture DiagramSpatial DashboardElectrical Engineering: Circuit DiagramBasic Area ChartProject TimelineOrg ChartStakeholder Onion DiagramNeighborhood 3D MapHR FlowchartChemistry: Gravity Filtration of LiquidsClass UML Diagram for BankIDEF0 Diagram: Application DevelopmentBaseball Defense PositionsWinter Olympics Pictograms
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Competitors
SmartDraw, MS Visio, Edraw
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Price varies for Individual, Commercial, Academic, Nonprofit and Government
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|