Previous to our implementation of Concord we did not have a CLM in place. We knew we didn't have incredibly big asks and we wanted to …
- Contract creation (6)9.797%
- Contract sharing (6)9.393%
- Contract editing (6)8.484%
- Contract templates (6)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Concord, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Concord is a way to create, collaborate on, sign, and store agreements; designed to be the only tool needed for contracts, so users can spend less time juggling between applications, editors, and e-signature tools.
The vendor states over 500,000+ companies use Concord with their contracts. With Concord, users can:
Draft, negotiate, sign, and manage every contract across an organization — all in one place
Work on Concord, Word, or Google Docs
Collaborate with teams, customers, and vendors
Key features that Concord offers
Conditional approval workflows so that every contract is reviewed by the right person (and only that person)
Private comments and versioning for more effective contract negotiations
Clause library for all pre-approved clauses, to add to contracts as-needed
Templates to streamline the contract drafting process
- Supported: Contract creation
- Supported: Contract templates
- Supported: Clause library/saved fields
- Supported: Integration to CPQ
- Supported: Contract attachments
- Supported: Contract sharing
- Supported: Contract editing
- Supported: Contract merge
- Supported: Collaborating on contracts
- Supported: MS Word plug-in
- Supported: Approval process
- Supported: Parallel approvals
- Supported: Interdepartmental workflows
- Supported: Contract database
- Supported: Legacy contracts
- Supported: Contract search
- Supported: Contract milestone reminders & alerts
- Supported: Custom contract reports
- Supported: Tracking contract status
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: E-Signature - legally binding
- Supported: Collaboration tools - discuss contracts online without emailing back and forth ·
- Supported: Contract management - receive deadline alerts and more
- Supported: Drafting - templates and automated templates, online document editing with track changes, and attachments
- Supported: Approval and Negotiation - online document editing, automated version control, and discussion with colleagues and third-parties
- Supported: Execution - summary sheet, audit trail, and deadline alerts
- Supported: Optimize - clause comparison between contracts, data export
- Supported: Public and Private Version - collaborate internally with only your team, then publish your changes without risk
- A how-to guide to buying contract management solutions.
- An evaluation toolkit including hands-on worksheets for questions to ask, building your business case, and a total cost of ownership worksheet to help you get the best solution for your needs.
- An ROI Calculator provides estimates based of expert data for savings and additional revenue generated by implementing a contract management solution.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Supported Countries||Customers in more than 130 countries|
|Supported Languages||English, French|
- Increased efficiency with approval workflows, managing pending contracts, and ensuring life cycle dates are tracked.
- Concord ensures a professional presentation when interacting with third parties- our company's branding is included with all electronic correspondence that comes out of Concord and custom messages can be saved and used to communicate consistently and professionally.
- The ability to track contract life cycles via an organized, easy to use, platform offers us the opportunity to stay ahead of the game with our buyers so that we can plan better for negotiations during contract renewal periods resulting in increased revenues.
- Increased employee efficiency; no longer required to manually create multiple offer letters/contracts
- Less room for error--multiple layers of approval in an easy to follow work flow
- Improved candidate experience
- Ease of getting contracts signed.
- Keeping templates up to date.
- Streamlined process.
- Excellent ROI
- Concord has had positive impact on your overall business objectives.
- Faster overall conversions.
- Increased employee efficiency.
- Probable better customer service.
- Since our implementation, I am saving a few hours a month in managing our IC contracts.
- When people have questions about contracts, now it's clear "Hey, look in Concord" versus "Hey, does John or Sally have this contract?".
- Because we are using the free version, there is no overall ROI although it has increased efficiency and customer service.