Concur Invoice Reviews

December 16, 2019

Efficient submission of expenses

We use it to claim reimbursements from expenses to the headquarters. All the departments use it, and I think it is an excellent tool for this purpose, as it's easy to manage, quick, and it achieves great levels of efficiency. Excellent software, nothing else to add in this section
  • Easy
  • Efficient
  • Categories definition
I like how easy it is to work with this tool. I usually use it when I travel for work, and it's just perfect because it allows me to quickly expense my flight,s meals, hotels, or any other expense in one area! I love using this system because it is so easy to use
Whitley Lovelace | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2019

Concur Invoice Review

Concur invoice is currently being used by the entire organization. We use it to automate and route our invoices so that we can pay our vendors.
  • User Friendly
  • Great New Update
  • Invoice routing time frame
  • Some auto-routing features
  • Unexpected invoice errors happen too often
  • Customer Support turn around time
A good scenario would be that if the vendor sends the invoice, it gets routed to Concur properly. It shows up in Concur within 24 hours after being sent. I code the invoice, and it moves smoothly through the approval chain and is processed.
A less appropriate scenario would be if the vendor sends an invoice, Concur doesn't capture the invoice or it takes 3-4 days for the invoice to show up in Concur.
Read Whitley Lovelace's full review
December 03, 2019

Concur Invoice simplifies the invoice management for any AP.

Concur Invoice is currently used by the Finance Department from our company to submit payments to vendors. It simplifies the process of requesting the invoice, capturing the data once we receive it, and lastly, running the payment process.
  • User friendly
  • Simple invoice management
  • Seamless integration with our SAP ECC
  • Sometimes, it doesn't capture all the invoice data.
  • It is not a robust product in some scenarios. It has bugs that need to be fixed.
Concur Invoice is very helpful for keeping track of incoming invoices, especially for keeping track of travel expenses. It also helps reduce the time spent in the AP department to introduce the invoices in SAP. Concur Invoices may not be very helpful in case were you need powerful reporting possibilities, as the reports available are not easily customizable and may not fit into what your company Finance Department requires.
November 29, 2019

Concur Invoice Review

We used Concur Invoice across the whole organization to submit payments we have to make to third party vendors such as WSIB, WCB, Canada Revenue Agency, The IRS, etc. Payments are submitted online or via manual check.
  • Easy to submit payments
  • User friendly
  • Accessible anywhere you are. I don't have to be in the office to use it, I can use it at home or I can use the app on my phone and submit a payments easily without any issues
  • Unable to go back to a page as it might time out or give you an error message and then it may not save what you've done
  • Sometimes it's hard to determine which category to submit a reimbursement within
  • User interface looks too old school and not modern enough
If I want to submit a payment to pay the workers compensation board, it's very simple to do that. I have no issues for the most part filling in all the required fields for the payment and there's almost never any problems with uploading a file. The submission and approval process is quick and straight forward, once I make the submission my manager gets notfied right away and approves the payments.

About Concur Invoice

Concur Invoice is an invoice management solution for accounts payable. It captures invoices from any format and automates invoice processing, so that users can streamline purchase requests and approvals.

Concur Invoice Technical Details