Concur Travel and Expense Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

June 17, 2021
Hans Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur Travel and Expense to manage all of our work related expenses, especially as it relates to purchasing cards. I can use my Pcard to make any relevant purchases, and then they are automatically added to Concur. I then use Concur Travel and Expense to substantiate expenses, add receipts, and apply them to the correct accounts. We also use Concur to purchase plane tickets and book hotels.
  • Connecting receipts to the purchases you've made.
  • Integrating with purchasing cards.
  • I wish it were easier to find my specific accounts in the system. It would be nice if I could name them rather than remember the long account numbers.
  • I think booking travel on Concur Travel and Expense is not easy. I wish I could see alternative flights easier and not just the ones the app recommends.
I think Concur Travel and Expense works well for what it does. It's a pain to manage expenses, especially in a timely manner, and Concur does a really good job making that easier. I like being able to use the iPhone app as well. That's the best way to scan receipts. I like that it integrates with my purchasing card really easily. Booking travel can be kind of a pain on Concur, because I would rather just go to the airline's app or website, but it's required by my company, and it works pretty well. This might be a problem related to our travel agent as well.
I really like the iPhone app. I think that is an innovation because especially when I'm traveling I don't always have access to my computer. I really like that the purchases I made with my Pcard are automatically added to Concur Travel and Expense as well. I just have to create a report and then add the expenses to it. I like that I can scan and add receipts without having to give them to anyone else. Attaching printed copies was a pain in the neck.
I really like the app. It's easy to add receipts. I can easily find the categories for my expenses as well. I think some of my confusion and frustration with the product comes from the account numbers my institution assigns to purchases. I do with that Concur saved commonly used accounts so it would be even easier to complete my reports.
Again, I'm not involved in the back end, so I'm not sure, but it seems like it scales really well. My university is fairly large, and Concur is used consistently across colleges. I also think it's pretty easy to use, so the university could encourage more individual employees to use it themselves. I know some schools ask their business offices to complete reports for employees when they could easily complete them themselves.
Read Hans Meyer's full review
May 07, 2021
Jill Liegghio | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur to manage travel booking; to allow our employees to request reimbursement for out of pocket, Corporate Credit Card or Pcard expenses; to enforce our policies regarding travel and expense spending; to report report on compliance and spending; and to facilitate payments to our employees and our Corporate Credit Card provider.
  • Their ExpenseIt tool does a good job of capturing receipts and using AI to feed the details to our employees' expense queues.
  • Their audit rules are relatively simple and allow us to tweak compliance with our travel and expense policies.
  • Their interfaces with our ERP are reliable and allow us to send employee and allocation information easily and to retrieve general ledger bookings for approved reports.
  • Their electronic workflows are reliable.
  • Their mobile app works well for approving expenses.
  • Their mobile app and website work work week for booking travel.
  • The reports provided by Concur are not usable for us in their current configuration, requiring either a class on Cognos, an additional reporting service, or for us to manually download all of the information from the approved expense reports and create our own reports from scratch.
  • Every good or new service they provide comes at a price and their price tag is already pretty substantial.
  • Although we find the creation of expense reports to be rather easy on a computer, the mobile app is difficult and frustrating. Favorite allocations cannot be used and you cannot edit multiple lines at the same time.
Concur works well for organizations who have set allocations - like office supplies are charged to general ledger code 12345 or for employees who can easily use a laptop to create their expense reports. Receipt images are easy to retrieve and reports with receipts are stored in the cloud for easy access. The travel interface is very nice and looks much like other on-line booking tools with the benefit of adding your travel policy for guidelines. Travel providers can work with your TMC to load negotiated rates and to mark vendors as preferred. The expense pay function works well.
When moving from manual expense reports to their software, our organization began to spend much less time handling receipts and doing non-value added tasks. Receipt retention and report approval is very easy from a mobile device, which is key when your main business is not sitting at a desk all day. We were able to move all travel bookings to this tool which allows us to apply our travel policies, report on spending and to keep abreast of any risks that our travelers that day might face.
Read Jill Liegghio's full review
April 29, 2021
Nick Jastrebski | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is used at some of our partner companies, and I have personally used it at times to book travel and expenses. It was used specifically for my division and allowed us to automate and integrate expense management. It was very easy for us to track our expenses from different sources, and receive accurate T&E data to simplify the process of booking travel and expenses for everyone.
  • Very intuitive interface and easy to use.
  • Allows for simple tracking of expense data all in one place from multiple sources.
  • Automatically captures receipts so reports can be processed quickly, and employees can be reimbursed efficiently.
  • Sometimes comments added in response to management questions can be glitchy/buggy.
  • Miles driven need to be tracked manually for the most part, and can't be brought over from GPS data.
  • 3rd party integration support could be improved, currently it does not compare to integrating directly with SAP.
The UI is simple and easy to use in my opinion, but it is fairly bland and dull. Concur Travel and Expense is well suited to for a mid to large size organization to track expenses, especially those who are already utilizing SAP. For smaller companies with more custom and 3rd party systems, it can still be utilized, but there may be other T&E options that are a better fit.
OCR for receipts is really nice, if you don't want to tie accounts directly to corporate cards. If you elect to tie to corporate cards, it really makes everything flow nicely. Simply being able to configure whichever you prefer and be accommodated properly by Concur Travel and Expense is a nice benefit. It is employee friendly and involves less resistance than implementing many other types of software systems within an organization.
Read Nick Jastrebski's full review
June 10, 2021
Tim Vire | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur for expense management and reimbursement. Our entire company uses it for travel, parking, meal, lodging and other expenses. It helps provide an easy receipt tracking process and approval process.
  • Really does a great job of capturing and importing receipts
  • Allows for multiple levels of budget tracking on each expense
  • The mobile device app is fantastic - can do pretty much everything I need to do from my phone
  • I don't see anything that I'd change with it
[Concur Travel and Expense] helps to eliminate ambiguity of expenses with requiring an attached receipt, as well as line item matching for departments and groups that any expense may be attributed to.
Just given a more uniform sense of easy accountability and convenient reimbursement process
Read Tim Vire's full review
May 18, 2021
Michelle Braun | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur is being used across the bank so that people can track and report their expenses. It's linked to our corporate credit card, so expenses appear directly in the Concur website.
  • It's linked to our corporate credit card, so expenses appear in the website.
  • Employees receive email notifications when an expense appears in Concur with a direct link to the tool.
  • It's easy to upload receipts.
  • The website interface is outdated and clunky.
  • This tool is not intuitive. When I select an expense to add details to, it appears in 2 places - and there's no explanation of why - or how to have it appear only once.
I appreciate that Concur is linked to our corporate credit card. And when an expense hits, I receive an email notification with a direct link to the Concur website.

And I like that I can add and upload receipts - either by using my drop-down arrow or by dragging and dropping the receipt. Having said that, I wish that I didn't have to select the receipt and then also click upload. Once I've selected the receipt, it would be nice if it automatically uploaded.
Concur does a decent job of helping us keep track of employee expenses.
Read Michelle Braun's full review
May 17, 2021
Hajira Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Have been using Concur Travel and Expense even before it was acquired by SAP, it has been and continues to an excellent product. It's being used across the organization for expense management and approval workflows. As well as used for travel workflow and travel management and approvals.

Primarily it automates the whole expense reimbursement and travel management needs and increases the efficiency for all. Moreover, it gives a birds-eye view to the managers about the various costs too.
  • iOS Apple mobile app is excellent
  • Customized workflows
  • Support for various file types for the expense workflows
  • Comments feature can be improved
  • Hotel expense itemization needs to be streamlined
  • Currency conversions can be better represented in the UI
It definitely is a must-have for global organizations which are geographically distributed as it elevates the need for emails and phone calls over the expense management workflow and makes everything very seamless. Another scenario it very well handles are different taxation regimes in different countries and provides a cohesive dashboard for analysis purposes.
Its integration with corporate credit cards like BOA and AmEx is particularly great. This coupled with the mobile app basically makes the whole expense logging, tracking, and management a breeze. Another great feature is timely reminders for both employees and managers to ensure compliance and general discipline for the expense management workflows.
Read Hajira Khan's full review
Priya Sadasivam | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur is being used by PK Global for travel and flight bookings and expense reports for the entire organization.
  • One-stop tool for expenses reports and travel.
  • Flight bookings are the frosting on the top, don't think there's any other software which might offer all in a package.
  • Flight bookings are a bit random, unlike Expedia we don't get a consolidated list that shows the difference in prices.
  • Expenses are pretty self directed, wish it could use fewer clicks.
Having it for both travel booking, flight tickets, and then expense on the same tool for reimbursement is a life saver. I can save the boarding passes and expense them parallelly.
Also like that it saves what's entered before, so it auto fills in when we have similar type of expenses or flight details.
For expenses, we do need to provide every detail, I know this is company specific, but I wish it could be simplified.
All the features are pretty robust, the entire company staff is able to use it as a one stop tool. Everyone has access and the approval process is eased. We're notified on email when there's something that needs approval and again notified once the approval went through or was rejected/declined.
Read Priya Sadasivam's full review
Normand Whitehead | TrustRadius Reviewer
As we are using also SAP, using Concur made it easier and faster for our Accounting and HR groups to get and provide information relative to travel and expense. All folks throughout the company uses Concur which makes for better communications.
  • Travel and expenses are now approved faster as it is linked with SAP.
  • With the reports feature you can see and track expenses and receipts.
Being part of SAP it provides good time savings.
The app center is a great tool, provides user to get Concur on their mobile and access airlines, hotels and other enterprises to connect directly with them and get faster tracking.
Read Normand Whitehead's full review
April 28, 2021
Sharique Khan | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur is being used by the whole organization of 5000+ employees for expense entry, approval, and management, as well as expense tracking by people managers and the finance team. It simplifies and streamlines the expense entry process of the employees across 10+ countries in the globe. Enables to assign expense appropriately to cost centers. On the travel side, it is widely used to perform hotel bookings for business travels and the corresponding approvals. It's well integrated with the company OKTA SSO solution.
  • Integration with corporate credit cards like Bank of America or American Express.
  • Reminder functionality via emails.
  • Easy workflow of entering and approving expense reports.
  • Concur Android mobile app is hard to use, especially could have a better authentication mechanism.
  • Should allow multiple documents to be attached for an expense entry in one go.
  • Comments feature could be more intuitive.
It's an excellent system for bigger geographically distributed organizations for expense management and travel expense management. It has great features like itemization per day for hotel stays, currency conversions, reminders, and escalation workflows. It has a smooth workflow to book hotels across the world and avoids the hassle to depend on a travel agency for business travels.
Superb integration with the corporate credit cards, be it BOA or AmEx. This makes the whole expense process for all the stakeholders like employees, managers, finance, and audit team easy.
User experience is great and has a intutive UI
Read Sharique Khan's full review
April 16, 2021
Tapan Jain | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire organization uses Concur for expense management. It is easy to track the expenses and spend at an organization level with reports generated from an integrated system. Other benefit is that the Concur is completely scalable. So a small company does not need to make certain capital investment which are of no use once it grows to a large size.
  • I can access Concur on the go via web or mobile app. I don't need to remember and keep a track of all the expenses done over the journey as I can update them through the mobile app on the go.Just snapping a pic and uploading the receipt prevents the hassles of tracking receipts while travelling.
  • You can just add or store your corporate card and then your life becomes easy.
  • It also provides the feature of receiving e-receipts from a set of vendors which eliminates the need of paper receipts. The idea of a receipt store also a new for me and very comfortable to pull out older receipts as compared to Open Air where you have to go to the specific claim to see the attachments.
  • User Interface is pretty bland and old -school types.It is slow and many process have redundant steps which consumes a lot of time.
  • Pricing model is a little less flexible
Concur is a great expense management tool for organizations. Also, with launch of Concur breeze, it will cater to the needs of Small and Medium businesses as well.
Read Tapan Jain's full review
April 16, 2021
Alissa Hamilton | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a growing company and this is our first travel and expense software system. This system is helping to streamline the expense reimbursement procedure, track all company credit card charges & credits, and it makes our accounting department's job easier. We like having our travel parameters, preferences and company preferred choices available first to employees.
  • Allows you to complete all travel bookings as a one-stop shop (flight, rental car, hotel) and keeps it organized for the employee.
  • Tracks all company card transactions and adds them to your current expense report.
  • Concur links with TripIt for convenient trip management and sharing of itineraries.
  • There is a glitch with adding a comment to your manager's question.
Concur also allows for booking of company guest travel.
We are still less than one year into using Concur. There has been some resistance from a couple of long term employees. Lots of handholding to bring a few up to speed and make them feel comfortable knowing how to use it on their own.
Read Alissa Hamilton's full review
Angelique Hamm | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur & TripIt company wide - we have over 5000 employees building & managing infrastructure across this great nation - the end users are in every department - from accounting to project controls, project management, field supervisors & executive teams.
  • Sync across devices.
  • Receipt capture.
  • Expense reports.
  • Customizable interface.
  • I haven't experienced anything that I thought could be better.
I haven't found a scenario where it's inappropriate - I was going to say looking for a gas station, but it does that too!!
Love the TripIt & Concur sync features -- I'm on point from the time I leave to catch a flight out until I land home.
Read Angelique Hamm's full review
May 27, 2021
Concur Travel and Expense is used across our entire organization. It functions as a centralized platform for employees to submit qualified expenses purchased using either a corporate credit card or personal credit card. These expenses include costs related to business travel as well as procurement of office supplies, professional organization membership dues, and business meals. Concur allows for itemized expenses to be reviewed and approved by management, as well as documented and stored for budgeting purposes.
  • Itemization of expenses is intuitive and straight-forward. Receipt attachments are easily uploaded to support documentation of expenses.
  • Categorization of expenses is also convenient through the effective use of drop-down menus.
  • Reliable electronic workflows. Submitted expenses are immediately forwarded to immediate supervisors for approval. Reimbursement is processed in a timely manner after expense approval.
  • Feedback loop between submitter and approver is not particularly robust. There does not seem to exist an interface in Concur where a supervisor can, for example, request the submitted to add another attachment or change the category of an expense.
  • There is no integration with mapping tools to provide calculation of miles driven. Numbers seem to have to be manually entered.
  • It is not always clear whether an expense was paid via corporate credit card or personal credit card. Ideally, there should be a quick drop-down menu to indicate this at the beginning of the documentation process.
Concur is a great tool for large organizations of many users with varying technical abilities. The interface is intuitive with clear drop-down menus and expense categorization names such that any employee can reasonably understand how to submit expenses for approval with at most minimal training on the Concur tool.

It is less appropriate for organizations with experienced users that would benefit from an expedited expense reporting experience that integrates other tools such as GPS data or mapping tools. Much of the data is entered manually, which can be frustrating for frequent business travelers.
Concur Travel and Expense has allowed my organization to restructure yearly travel budgeting through careful analysis of expense summary reports by department and function. It has also allowed for policy changes with respect to business travel. For example, international travel for business meetings was significantly cut when it was apparent that this was an unnecessary cost that could be avoided using virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom or WebEx. Overall, Concur has saved time in expense reporting and processing, and thus allowing for more time to be spent on other critical business tasks.
May 16, 2021
My company uses Concur company wide to process our travel expenses. Because of its integration with our internal processes, we are able to efficiently assign our project expenses to our current projects for reimbursement. And because of the mobile option, we are able to process expenses in nearly real time.
  • Tracks receipts well.
  • The mobile app is easy to use.
  • The desktop app can be confusing.
  • Assigning receipts is tedious.
It is well suited for people who are constantly on the road and need to continuously track their expenses. Because you can run multiple expense reports at once and the mobile app allows you to take photos of receipts and assign them to what you want, it streamlines expense reports for heavy travelers.
The best feature is the mobile application. This has allowed for our travelers to compile an expense report during the trip thus allowing for a quicker process time and being reimbursed from the company to the employee quicker. This also allows for the traveler to be less likely to miss a receipt.
May 13, 2021
We currently use Concur across our entire organization as our expense reporting system.
  • Integration with our corporate card provider.
  • Various platforms available to users (PC, Mobile, etc).
  • Extract files are large and can be hard to understand.
  • Reporting functionality is complicated to use.
  • Site reliability & speed has been an issue.
  • Dealing with customer help desk can be painful.
It could go either way, I would not strongly recommend it, nor would I suggest people look elsewhere.
It has helped us put tighter controls on what expense types users have access to. It also allows us to better understand where in the cycle any given report may be allowing us to prepare better financials.
May 13, 2021
Concur is being used organization wide for managing the expenses and travel requests for employees. It helps to administer the request and approval process for all type of expenses on multiple heads by employees for business purpose. Also travel requests for employees including flight, transportation and hotel booking can be easily managed in Concur Travel.
  • Concur UI is easy to use on both web and mobile.
  • Standard Invoice format can be auto read which helps to reduce the effort to manually enter the amount from bills.
  • Multiple invoices under one expense type can be uploaded and saved as draft which can be submitted later on at once.
  • Concur mobile app doesn't work well for all of its features.
  • Count of clicks are too much for raising the expenses and can be optimised.
  • Review comments from admin/manager are sometimes not visible properly.
Concur is well suited for the business which are already using SAP for related processes. Also its easy to use and provided a simplistic way to enable the expense management.
Auto recognition of bill values using OCR also work well to reduce the time spent on processing the invoices.
It also provides features to manage multiple expense types for various departments across your organisation.
With OCR feature, Concur has helped employees to enjoy the hassle free claim process for their business related expenses.
Easy approval workflows also removes the complexity and time consumed in the expense approval.
Concur Mobile app helps to raise the expense from anywhere at any time.
Timely reminders, bulk approvals helps to fast pace the expense management life cycle.
May 13, 2021
We use [Concur Travel and Expense] for submitting and approving expense reports within our company. It's also used for booking travel, however my position does not travel so I don't have experience with that particular element. It's used across the entire organization.
  • Integrations with other commonly used applications is nice
  • User interface while submitting reports is not very clear. I believe that it needs to be over hauled
  • Integration with our CRM would be nice
  • Bulk Update functionality would be appreciated
[Concur Travel and Expense] is managed by another person on our team, so my experience with it is largely as an end user. I think that it does it's simple tasks well, but it lacks bulk update functionality and their analytic reporting could use work.
I'm not sure that I'd say that our organization has grown because of Concur [Travel and Expense].
May 06, 2021
Currently Concur is being utilized by the majority of our business. We do have a number of entities that are under the parent company, which do not utilize Concur, but only a few. Concur allows us to centrally manage expense tracking and also provides a convenient web-portal and mobile application for users to fill out expense reports.
  • The ability to scan receipts is extremely easy with ExpenseIt, which helps to save us time. Just scan your receipt and not worry about losing your paper receipts.
  • Concur software is user-friendly and the layout is intuitive so our users can quickly navigate around and figure out how to perform tasks without the need to contact support.
  • The mobile application is small and stable and offers automatic mileage tracking.
  • Occasionally the OCR (reading from image) function on receipts isn't 100% accurate. This is a minor inconvenience that is inherent to almost all OCR apps.
  • Every now and again, we have experienced some slowness in the application. It is not clear if this an issue with the application or our connection/infrastructure.
Concur Travel and Expense is useful to our organization because it helps us to centralize the T&E management. One of the biggest advantages for us is the ability to scan our paper receipts. This frees us up from having to try and hang onto a pocketful of paper receipts while we are out on the road. Since we are reimbursed for our expenses, missing receipts typically means that we wouldn't get reimbursed without proof of the actual spending. Now we can simply photograph the receipt and it gets entered into our report.
Due to the increased accuracy and categorization of expense tracking, we were able to identify spending (reimbursement) that was not business related. This has helped us to modify our company policies regarding what is a "covered" expense. The increased scrutiny on expenditures has helped us to identify the shortcomings in previous policies, which in turn helps us to be a more organized and profitable business.
May 24, 2021
We use Concur for expense reporting & for booking travel + accommodations.
  • Excellent expense reporting
  • Easy user interface
  • Easy travel & accommodation booking
  • Sometimes coding expenses can be difficult but that’s probably because of our particular configuration
Concur makes it extremely easy to book travel. It has robust filter functionality, which makes it easy to find the best flight to meet your needs (filter by airline, timeframe, stops, etc.). Booking travel through Concur Travel and Expense makes expense reporting easier as well. The option to book a hotel at the same time as the flight streamlines expense reporting too.
Concur Travel and Expense helps our organization ensure all employees are adhering to spending policy. Its robust feature set & easy user interface helps employees be more efficient—spending less time on expense reports & travel booking, spending more time focusing on their priorities.
May 19, 2021
Our entire organization uses Concur Travel and Expense, in every department, however, only employees with company cards use it, so not every employee is trained in or has access to it. Concur Travel and Expense provides a way for us to track and record all expenses, as well as use it for travel bookings.
  • Starting an expense report is easy.
  • Notifications for missing information on an expense report is clear.
  • Finding previous expense reports is easy.
  • User interface is not as modern or clean as other online platforms.
  • There seems to be a lot of information on the page that I don't regularly use.
  • Sometimes there is a delay between sending in receipt images via the email and receiving them in the platform.
Concur Travel and Expense seems to be a trustworthy standard for submitting expenses and booking travel. It comes across as a professional platform with lots of features for various expense situations, serving the needs of organizations that have to manage multiple users who are submitting expenses and traveling. It takes some time to learn the platform, and it seems like there are a lot of features I don't use, but once you've got a handle on it, it's pretty easy to navigate.
Concur Travel and Expense has not helped our organization evolve, grow, and adapt as far as I am aware, but the features seem to function well, be reliable, and serve our needs. We have used it for many years now and have not received complaints about it or expressed desires to change platforms.
May 18, 2021
We use Concur for all of our expense reporting and for travel booking and trip planning. As an international organization, we have significant travel needs. And it's also a snap for billing and expense reporting.
  • Expense reporting and billing.
  • Easy travel booking.
  • Itinerary creation.
  • Hotel booking is a little more challenging than flight booking.
  • Flight options aren't always time zone friendly.
It's an effective tool that serves our needs. It does what we need it to do without a lot of attendant bells and whistles. Just travel booking and expense reporting. It's a fine program and useful for our purposes.
The travel booking solutions make it easy for us to book travel without the need of an expensive agency, and the expense reporting creates real-time approvals and efficiencies in our accounting department.
May 14, 2021
Concur Travel and Expense is being used by our company. It is being used by the whole organization. Finance and Admin are using it mostly. It handles travel, expense, and expense reimbursement.
  • It handles expense reimbursements well.
  • User friendly and easy to track the processes.
  • Getting notifications for each stage.
  • It is convenient.
User friendly and easy to track the processes. It handles expense reimbursements well and getting notifications for each stage. It is convenient to use. We've sometimes received Concur notifications regarding some issues in Concur that need to be resolved, but it is not very clear for us. We have to call support in order to find out the issue.

May 10, 2021
Heavily used globally across many of our locations. Concur Travel and Expense is well liked by users.
  • User interface is intuitive.
  • Mobile app makes receipt capture easy.
  • Sync feature between mobile and Web a strong feature.
  • Flexible approvals very important.
  • Multiple audit options important for managers and finance.
  • Interface options are limited and don't measure up to the flexibility of the App itself.
  • More insights on spend patterns 'out the box' would be useful.
  • Fraud detection could be better by utilising AI.
Global deployment is very possible because of the flexibility.
Pricing based on usage allows you to pay for what you use.
May 06, 2021
Concur is a company standard at NI for Travel & Expense, at least in North America. The business challenge is a single source of record-keeping for travel and expense information.
  • Concur is a full-featured application with a lot of depth in the functionality.
  • The links to travel agents are intuitive for companies that pair Concur with another travel agency.
  • The mobile app aligns reasonably well with the web site.
  • Overall usability is not a "consumer grade" experience and feels a little clunky.
  • Application layouts could be more intuitive and I find myself jumping around a bit.
  • The mobile app at times becomes unresponsive and has to be restarted.
For large companies that need robust functional capabilities, along with ERP integration, Concur is a quality product. Furthermore, the product is offered by a large vendor (SAP) with a reputation for quality and reliability.
This type of software isn't going to be transformative, since it's focused on automating tedious tasks such as expense reporting. Still, the efficiency benefits are important for busy professionals. It's also worth noting that business travelers are more likely to enter their expenses in a reasonably timely manner with hosted web-based applications like Concur, compared to archaic spreadsheets and desktop tools. This approach makes it more likely that the company's financials will be up-to-date with a complete picture of expense information.
December 28, 2020
Concur Travel and Expense is used by Finance, Travel and procure departments. This tool helps with the tracking and invoicing - our common use cases are purchasing air travel tickets, booking accommodation, and procuring software and reimbursement of employee expenses. Concur Travel helped a lot for business travel by choosing different air travel and accommodation options for both domestic and international.
  • Air travel booking options.
  • Reimbursement of expenses.
  • Procurement process.
  • Uploading receipts is not easy.
  • User interface and navigation.
  • Sometimes application is slow in loading different options.
Concur Travel and Expense tool is used for different departments across our organization as a major expense management system. We have different expense limits for different departments, and with Concur Travel and Expense software, we were able to set policies and limits on each department's expense limits, and it made so easy for reporting. The flexibility and customization of this software makes it easy to use for different use cases for various departments.
I can say Concur Travel and Expense software integration was easy and helpful for few departments especially Travel and expense departments. It was very manual and time consuming process to book Air Travel and accommodation for all business travel purpose, expense reimbursements for employees, post integration with Concur Travel and Expense software these departments benefited a lot and they could see 20-40% increased productivity.

What is Concur Travel and Expense?

Concur Travel and Expense captures business spending wherever and whenever it happens. With Concur, users can connect the different pieces and partners of their expense ecosystem - integrating travel spend, ERP, accounting and card data in to a single, cloud-based and mobile system that manages the entire expense process from spend requests to reconciliation. The solution is designed to provide complete visibility into the user’s total spend and the transparency to see every detail of each transaction.

Concur Travel and Expense Features

Has featureE-receipt import
Has featureApproval process control
Has featureMulti-currency
Has featureReceipt management
Has featureReimbursement management
Has featureIntegrated travel, expense and ERP data
Has featureTMC data integration
Has featureSpend control
Has featureMobile applications
Has featureReporting

Concur Travel and Expense Screenshots

Concur Travel and Expense Video

Take a business trip using SAP Concur mobile solutions and see how easy it is to book travel and complete expense reports on the go. SAP Concur solutions connect to an extensive partner ecosystem to create one effortless employee experience.

Concur Travel and Expense Integrations

Concur Travel and Expense Competitors

Concur Travel and Expense Pricing

Starting Price: $9

Concur Travel and Expense$9.00per report (average price)

Concur Travel and Expense Support Options