Concur Travel and Expense Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Hans Meyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur Travel and Expense to manage all of our work related expenses, especially as it relates to purchasing cards. I can use my Pcard to make any relevant purchases, and then they are automatically added to Concur. I then use Concur Travel and Expense to substantiate expenses, add receipts, and apply them to the correct accounts. We also use Concur to purchase plane tickets and book hotels.
  • Connecting receipts to the purchases you've made.
  • Integrating with purchasing cards.
  • I wish it were easier to find my specific accounts in the system. It would be nice if I could name them rather than remember the long account numbers.
  • I think booking travel on Concur Travel and Expense is not easy. I wish I could see alternative flights easier and not just the ones the app recommends.
I think Concur Travel and Expense works well for what it does. It's a pain to manage expenses, especially in a timely manner, and Concur does a really good job making that easier. I like being able to use the iPhone app as well. That's the best way to scan receipts. I like that it integrates with my purchasing card really easily. Booking travel can be kind of a pain on Concur, because I would rather just go to the airline's app or website, but it's required by my company, and it works pretty well. This might be a problem related to our travel agent as well.
Read Hans Meyer's full review
Moriah Crane | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is used organizational wide at Cerner Corporation. It is used to address issues such as negligent expenses, expense type (what can and cannot be expensed and reimbursed by the company) and travel organization. It also allows for more detail to be provided on each individual expense and insures that expenses are not forgotten to be submitted for reimbursement.
  • Travel Library is awesome showing what is upcoming. I really like how it shows the date the travel was booked along with when the actual date of the itinerary item is. Also, it tells you if an expense has been submitted for reimbursement.
  • The expense list is neat in that it is attached to the corporate card and automatically creates the report submission for you, with the required details already completed to save time.
  • I think it's annoying when booking flight travel that if you want to change the airport you have to start all over again from the very beginning. This becomes obnoxious for my group because we have subsequent pages we have to fill out after setting travel dates and it becomes tiresome if you want to change an airport location real quick.
  • I think when booking flights you should have a way to quickly flip from round trip to one way without having to start from the very beginning.
This tool is good, I think it could be streamlined and a little more user friendly. There is almost too much going on, with too many clicks, and too many pages to go through that don't make booking travel or doing an expense report easy anymore. It is kind of a hassle to do these tasks now. I would say if you streamlined it, it would be appropriate for these larger corporations. However, I am not the one auditing on the back end so I can possibly see why there are so many expense options and pages and clicks.
Read Moriah Crane's full review
Nathan Wright | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire organization recently made the switch to Concur for expenses. It was met with some resistance from the pen-and-paper crowd, but I think it has been an absolute blessing for the users and the department managing expenses. It no longer takes weeks for my paper receipts to be processed and then tacked onto a check run - it's now days. I don't have to worry about saving receipts for weeks while I wait for my month-end report, I can just snap a pic.

It's a brilliant, simple method. This is how all companies with a decent sales force should handle expenses, there is no better alternative.
  • Efficiency - for your sales team, accounting team, and auditing departments. Anyone overseeing expenses will be thrilled by the comprehensive paper trail.
  • Ease of use - no more filling out Excel sheets and copying your receipts. Snap a pic, hit upload, fill in the blanks. 1, 2, 3, paid.
  • Camera Quality - the camera is a bit poor, it struggles to generate a clear receipt when there is a lot of text. It's not a great system when compared to the inbuilt camera app. I suggest improving this, or that users take photos using their inbuilt camera app and then upload to Concur.
  • Analysis Bug - When uploading receipts, they are often caught in an "analyzing receipt" loop that requires you to restart the app. No a HUGE deal, but if you have users that aren't overly tech-savvy you'll have issues.
This software is idea for companies with growing sales teams. If your team is currently mailing in envelopes of receipts from a month on the road, with a folded up Excel print-out report, you should seriously consider moving to Concur. The time-saving factor is enormous. Your AP team will be more efficient, your team will get reimbursed faster, and you'll find your organization operating more smoothly. The training process is simple; users can be up and running in less than 30 minutes without requiring a Comp-Sci degree to make the app work.

If you're already using a paperless expense system, Concur Travel and Expense may not be right for you. The app still has some bugs - going from one technology to another may serve to do little more than irritate users that now need retrained.
Read Nathan Wright's full review
Jill Liegghio | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is used by all team members to reimburse expenses - both on our corporate credit card and to employees for out-of-pocket expenses - and to book travel. This software is available both through the internet and on mobile devices which works very well for our workforce. We use their reporting services to help monitor compliance. We use their Detect product to help with auditing and ExpenseIt for mobile receipt capture.
  • Their ExpenseIt uses AI to read and capture receipts very well.
  • Their support team is very responsive to issues.
  • They are always looking for ways to partner with new companies and to embrace new technologies that can enhance the user's experience.
  • Some areas of the software are hard to find / access. For instance, a user has the opportunity to enroll in electronic receipts from participating vendors. Should the employee forget to enroll, it's very hard to find where that can be enabled in the future.
  • ExpenseIT does a decent job of dealing with itemized receipts for things like hotels. However, if the employee loads a receipt through direct PDF, there is no AI assistance and they often struggle with itemizing the details in the software.
  • We permit negative dollar expense reports to process against our credit card batch. When the bank returns an acknowledgement that the report was credited, Concur cannot auto hide these transactions and users will often repay credits that we have taken.
  • The canned report showing personally owed expenses pulls in the total amount of the charge, not the actual amount personally owed. If you're not aware of this, you may end up reporting an inflated amount of money owed by employees and try to extract from them the wrong amount as well.
  • If you sign a contract with them for new services, they will begin charging you on the next quarter date - even if the product hasn't been implemented.
I feel Concur Travel and Expense is a very mature product that works well - especially from the computer interface. The mobile app is pretty good - but you do not have all the same functionality as the computer. Things like changes to your profile have to be done from the computer. Also, I feel that the easiest way to create an expense report is to actually use dual monitoring - especially for things like complex itemized receipts. Employees who need to work from the mobile app will struggle with not being able to see their information as easily.
Read Jill Liegghio's full review
Andy Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur is Notre Dame's expense reporting system. It is used across the organization to manage, track and approve expenses large and small. I'm both a user and someone with managerial responsibilities, so I use Concur Travel and Expense both to submit my own expenses and to approve expenses of my staff. Concur's robust categorization options allow users to almost always find a type for the expense they're submitting. It's especially useful in the case of international travel; Concur includes a built-in currency exchange calculator to immediately see how your foreign expenses translate to US dollars. Recent updates have made it easier to itemize hotel nights as well. Overall, Concur is helping us stay organized and efficient in expense reporting.
  • Mobile app: The receipt photo function is a great tool. Connect the mobile app to your account and use your phone camera to capture images of the receipt. They're waiting for you on your desktop when you log in and are ready to submit your expense report.
  • Broad categorization: Concur Travel and Expense has a use case for just about every expenditure. From entertainment, to foreign expenses, to itemizations for alcohol, the system really does a great job of thinking through every scenario in which an expense may be incurred.
  • Non-reimbursable expenses: With the check of a box, you can indicate that a certain expense should be noted, but is not reimbursable to the employee. It allows our business team to know how much a trip costs on the whole and the employee to know how much they're getting reimbursed, very quickly.
  • I still have trouble dividing up restaurant checks in which a spouse is included (and thus not reimbursable). It's possible I'm missing something, but some way to more easily separate restaurant expenses could be beneficial.
  • I'm not sure the currency exchange calculator is always up to date. On a recent trip to Israel, I received a much better exchange rate at the airport than I did within Concur Travel and Expense. (And checked online to make sure the better rate was accurate.)
  • I've had trouble actually submitting reports from my mobile app. The receipt capture function of the app is great, but I wonder if the app itself could be more robust.
This is well-suited for a large organization with multiple departments, no question. Any organization with a layered approval process, and especially those in which a number of employees are traveling regularly, could benefit from Concur Travel and Expense. It doesn't seem like it would be as necessary for organizations of 50 employees or less.
Read Andy Fuller's full review
Jason Kingma | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is used by our entire organization to book work travel and to track and submit expenses for reimbursement. From a travel standpoint, the solution centralizes self-management of travel for employees by functioning as a search engine for various travel options and pricing. It helps to save time and cost by highlighting firm-negotiated pricing and preferred vendors, incorporating users' rewards programs, and saving and/or applying individual preferences for future travel within the user profile. It also provides a platform for company notes and alerts to the user base. Combining this function with expense management under the same solution also helps to expedite the reimbursement process.
  • Allowing for the promotion of preferred vendors while offering the flexibility to book outside of these preferences as needed.
  • Easy-to-use travel search engine for the enterprise level.
  • The user interface is not as aesthetically pleasing as some other travel and expense solutions.
  • As travel may not be booked for a trip in the same sitting, I have found it difficult and clunky to combine existing reservations into one trip. Not really intuitive.
For enterprise-wide travel and expense tracking Concur is an excellent solution overall. I can easily book travel at prices my organization has negotiated with preferred vendors, view (or review) itineraries, and track expenses all within the same profile/ account. When I am not in front of my computer, however, the mobile app feels a bit clunky.
Read Jason Kingma's full review
Matt Francis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Concur Travel and Expense across the whole organization for booking all travel and submitting expense reports. It helps the organization better manage monthly expenses for travel and business purposes by departments. In marketing it helps us in seeing the ROI of events we attend and additional marketing expenses.
  • Easy to search flights and hotels, sort by partner, price, review, location, etc.
  • Very easy to book travel and save information.
  • I can't really think of anything that I would recommend for improvement or consider a missing functionality.
Very easy tool to book the best priced travel and track/submit expenses from company and personal card transactions. The only time I don't book my hotel through Concur Travel and Expense is when the conference show I'm attending has a reserved amount of rooms at a better room rate for us than what Concur has available. But flights are always booked through Concur. And the best part is our company's status when flying, Delta always recognizes that and upgrades me frequently.
Read Matt Francis's full review
Susan Lattanzi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur Travel Expense across the entire organization. It is used for all employee expenses, and we also have the travel feature where we can book flights. It made getting reimbursed a quick and easy process. Staff is much happier as they can get their money back much quicker than when we used our financial system.
  • Minimal Training
  • I don't love the travel feature. It is difficult to read.
  • Reporting could be more robust.
Concur Travel and Expense is well suited for people who travel often. The phone app is excellent, as you can take pictures of your receipt and upload them when you are ready to do the report.
Read Susan Lattanzi's full review
Tony Vinayak | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Concur Travel and Expense for managing our corporate travel and for our expense reports. That includes enforcing the corporate policies. I use it for also booking any work-related trips - both domestic and international. I also use it for filing my expense reports, as well as for approving travel and expenses for my direct reports.
  • Enforcing corporate policies.
  • Easy to use interface for travel booking.
  • Some parts of the interface are complex!
  • Expense module requires significant effort to use.
Well suited for any 500+ employees company for enforcing corporate policies. It caters to pretty much all use-case scenarios that I have encountered, for both travel and for expense reports. It has strong support for international currencies as well.
Where it may not be suitable? I don't know how the pricing works, so may not be suitable for smaller companies I am guessing.
Read Tony Vinayak's full review
Sarah Stranieri | TrustRadius Reviewer
Honeywell UOP provides field advisors to customers as they start up their units in various locations. Field advisors are sent to these locations, and SAP Concur is used to submit expenses incurred while traveling. This includes airfare, bagging fees, hotel stays, and per diem for meals. This use is within the Service department of UOP. It allows for credit card expenses from the corporate card to be itemized and sent over to Concur to make the expense reports more clear and easier to submit. It keeps track of when the reports are submitted when they are approved, and finally when they are extracted for payment. The approving manager can also submit comments for the user to edit their expense report if they are missing any required information.
  • Itemized list of expenses.
  • Grouping related expenses together (if a full trip was booked, it will link the expense to the planned trip).
  • A better mobile platform for on-the-go expense report writing.
  • When copying an expense report to submit a duplicate, being able to copy the comment section as well, since the comment remains the same for most of our per diem duplicate reports.
Concur is well suited for both planning travel and for submitting expenses that are incurred while traveling. It is most useful when the corporate card is integrated into Concur so that all expenses are pulled into Concur automatically. It would be more time consuming if this feature was not set up. Travel planning should be filtered by company policy, based on recommended hotel rates, flight prices, and other expense limitations placed on the user based on company price guidelines. That way, any discrepancy can be justified in the comment section, such as a hotel being the only one available in a given area, even when the price per night is higher than the recommended price.
Read Sarah Stranieri's full review
Dempsey Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2020

Great Expense Manager

We use it across the organization for all of our travel and expense management.
  • Mobile expense management (no more paper receipts - just take a picture).
  • Automatic processing of charges from my corporate card.
  • Searching for flights could be more flexible in helping to find cheaper flights near the days that I would like to travel.
I love how easy it is to manage expenses while traveling for work using Concur. The mobile app makes great use of the camera on my phone. And the integration with my corporate card makes expense report submission super simple. I also like having the TripIt integration that keeps me updated about my flights while on the move.
Read Dempsey Williams's full review
Ligaya Avila | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Like it and love it!

Concur Expense is being used by the credit cardholders in our organization, across several departments. It certainly has helped minimize data input and maximize on the convenience of online expense reporting.
  • User-friendly site
  • Detailed & easy to follow instructions
  • Customer service is good, but could be better
  • Project code mapping to certain GL codes only
Our organization uses only Concur Expense at this time, not the Travel portion.
Read Ligaya Avila's full review
Joshua Henke | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used by the entire organization for basic travel and expense. It's not any more complicated than that, as the product is the epitome of a "point solution."
  • Travel
  • Amex integration
  • User interface is ancient and clunky.
  • Reliability. Their infrastructure must be poorly designed because of the significant outages regularly.
Somehow, it's the de facto standard, perhaps because they were one of the first to space and because of their Travel and Amex pieces that make T&E management convenient. If you can handle regular outages and an antiquated interface, this may be the tool for your organization.
Read Joshua Henke's full review
Gaurav Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel is used by the whole organization at Arizona State University to raise the request for travel requests, approving requests, adding travel reports, and expenses and reimbursements. It is the official tool for travel reimbursement for all the employees among all departments. The workflow includes declaring estimated expenses among various available types and then get approval. After travel, submitting the receipts to get the reimbursement is easy.
  • It includes multiple categories to keep things organized.
  • The UI is user-friendly and easy to track.
  • There should be an option to change the expense type later.
  • It should provide option to add the bookings done from other sources realtime.
It is well suited for any organization that requires employees to travel for work and thus log expenses. It also provides various kinds of expense submissions that differ by code, which is easy to track and hence provides a user-friendly experience.
Read Gaurav Sharma's full review
Karen Blalock | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur is used across our entire organization for travel, expense reports and invoicing purposes. It provides a paperless expense process for the users making company audits more precise. We are able to set thresholds that are in line with our travel and expense company guidelines which also keeps each department within their yearly budget range for expenses. We also book all company related travel through Concur. We are able to work directly with a 24/7 travel agency that provides us with the lowest airfare rates available along with those fares that are outside our policy range. They also have lower negotiated rates with hotels from 1-5 star ratings as well as rental car and/or rail services. Users are able to set up their travel profiles which saves all of their travel preferences along with any travel rewards numbers. Concur also has a full functioning app that allows users to book/manage travel on the go and process expense reports at any time. We have also provided a paperless invoicing process to our vendors as well as our employees whom process invoices received. We are able to easily set up approved vendors with correct name, address and IRS filing information which expedited the invoice processing time.
  • Allows a seamless travel booking process that keeps each department within our company’s travel and expense policy.
  • Paperless expense reporting with the scanning of receipts or simply using the Concur app to take a picture of receipts that are applicable to each line item.
  • Allow the Business Purpose to automatically populate with Expense Report line items based on previous entry with the option of changing it, if needed.
  • Spellcheck feature with Expense Report line item entries.
Concur is great for organizations that have corporate travel, company expenses and invoices that are audited. If your organization has a travel and expense policy Concur allows a seamless experience to your users that allows them to book travel and process expenses that are within your company guidelines.

If your organization isn’t interested in keeping up with technology, saving time with a paperless process or financial accuracy then Concur might not be for you.🤷‍♀️
Read Karen Blalock's full review
Tony Morales, PMP, CSM | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is used throughout the company. All employees who travel or have a corporate credit card use Concur. Concur provides the employee and the company with a tool to quickly and accurately track and action expenses. Concur provides the way for employees to categorize and classify expenses and provides managers to easily review and approve employee expense reports.
  • Provides visibility of what expenses have been charged to an employees credit card by sending me an email and showing the expense in the tool.
  • Concur Travel and Expense sends an email to me notifying me of a new expense.
  • Tutorials and self help videos for users would help greatly.
  • Develop a quicker way or streamlined method to process simple or low dollar expenses.
Concur Travel and Expense works well for the business traveler who needs to create and manage expense reports. The tool is much easier than the old days of filling out paper forms and submitting receipts. If your company has several approval layers, Concur Travel and Expense is great.
Read Tony Morales, PMP, CSM's full review
Amanda Stroud-Amory | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for project teams when traveling to project sites around the world and country. The Concur connection helps those with little to no expertise in accounting and tracking vendor receipts.
  • Receipt management
  • Many options
  • More user-friendly.
  • Allow admins to make rules and put controls in profiles to enact those rules.
The allocating and itemizing method in Concur is obnoxious. And when it's necessary, it can be cumbersome. When the expenses are straight forward and easy, Concur is easy.
Read Amanda Stroud-Amory's full review
Juan Carlos Crespo | TrustRadius Reviewer
In RCD Hotels, we use Concur Travel and Expense as a must for everything related to traveling, from booking, cash advance requests and expenses reporting/auditing. In the past there was no tool other than Excel for managing travels, therefore we couldn't have established policies. Right now, we have this powerful tool that is also available everywhere because it is a cloud service.
  • Booking and comparing fares. Our current platform is connected to AMEX Business Global Travel too.
  • Policies based on roles and reporting capabilities.
  • Multi-destination reservations with multiple airlines.
  • Integration with local suppliers platforms (taxi driver associations).
It's a perfect solution for corporate environments where there is a well-defined travel policy, organizations that are open to using cloud services or hybrid scenarios instead of on-premise strategies.
Read Juan Carlos Crespo's full review
Paul Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to book air and hotels - company pays the airfare and hotels are reimbursed. But I mainly use it for monthly cell phone and remote access reimbursements. I do not travel that often so when I do I generally need a lot of help from those who travel frequently.
  • support single sign on
  • upload receipts super easy
  • travel options seem to not match Hotwire or other sites on price
  • itemizing receipts drives me crazy
Uploading receipts and email notifications and bumping up approvals if left undone are all great. It would perhaps be good to deploy templates or have the ability to reuse a previous report and change dates and receipts if common reimbursement. The few times I traveled I could have done the trip for less.
Read Paul Murphy's full review
Robbie Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it across the whole organization. We have approval escalation and reporting/review/approval levels - with purchasing needs on the fly and reorder needs setup. This allows the organization to utilize all the features in purchasing to its fullest. We do not travel much yet, but we have all utilized these features in past positions and agree in unison that the features are professionally managed, the prices and flexibility are great.
  • Set-up spending/approval limits.
  • Escalation of authority.
  • Sometimes slow.
  • Sometimes tedious in set-up.
I don't know of products that compete too well with Concur. It takes a lot of the administration, tracking, ordering, and approval out of the mundane tasks of the day. It allows accounting quick and easy assignment of accounts and entry into the ERP.
Read Robbie Robertson's full review
Jasmeet S Babra | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is used by everyone in the company. It is used to track and reimburse travel and related expenses. It also allows us to book for travel via different modes like rental car, air travel & hotels.
  • Connect to your membership accounts.
  • Upload receipts directly from the app.
  • UI is not the best.
  • Some parts of the product have different layouts.
There is a learning curve as to which button to press or which menu to go and file a report. The UI is kind of confusing and I had to ask around how to navigate. I couldn't find my older expenses with ease.
Read Jasmeet S Babra's full review
Paul Ables | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire organization uses Concur Travel & Expense when booking trip expenses. It helps provide a unified experience for all users, regardless of level, to submit their expenses accurately. In addition, planning trips using Concur is quite simple and provides useful documentation for your travels.
  • Booking a flight and/or hotel is a simple task in Concur, due to the clean page layouts.
  • Categorizing your travel expenses is relatively straightforward (i.e. submitting a taxi receipt vs a restaurant tip vs a hotel folio, etc.).
  • The interface is clean, but could have more useful UI features.
  • Attaching receipts works fine, but could perhaps be sped up with a better design.
Concur Travel & Expense works particularly well for selecting flights, and throughout the onboarding process.
Read Paul Ables's full review
David Greenwell | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Concur saves us time

Concur helps us to manage travel expenses as well as other expenses that we can categorize. It will manage booking flights and hotels, all the way down to submitting expenses for team activities for our organization.
  • Mobile app experience with taking pictures of receipts.
  • Organizing roles between organization and approvers expenses.
  • Creating an expense from scratch is a bit tedious.
  • Going in to approve something could be quicker, especially in a mobile app.
I think Concur Travel and Expense is suited well for a larger organization that is already integrated with a federated provider that needs a large scale option for expenses and travel reimbursement. The mobile app that allows for taking a quick snapshot of a receipt and not having to worry about carrying around paper receipts is a great thing to have.
Read David Greenwell's full review
Aubrey Miles | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel and Expense is being used across the organization by all departments that require travel or other expensing. It is very convenient to have one system that allows you to research, book, and enter reimbursement requests all in one. It really helps to streamline the process of entering travel and/or expenses and get the items approved in a timely manner.
  • Concur is an all-in-one tool, which makes it convenient.
  • An expense report is automatically generated if the booking is done through Concur.
  • Some of the fields for entering an expense report seem redundant or unnecessary.
  • Set-up for a new user is a bit cumbersome.
I think that despite its minor shortcomings and inconveniences, Concur Travel and Expense is a very useful tool that would be helpful for any business or organization that provides reimbursement for expenses. All of the issues are extremely minor, and the benefits greatly make up for them. It really is great to have an all-in-one tool to book and track both travel and other expenses.
Read Aubrey Miles's full review
Patrick Reilly, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
Concur Travel is being used by my whole organization with the primary use being by my meetings department. We use it to book all staff, speakers, and board travel. It helps us save money on group bookings as well as reduced travel agent fees. We don't use much of the expense features, just mainly the travel, hotel, and rental car booking features. It helps our company save time and money by not having to price hunt for flights or hotels.
  • Flights can be put on hold for 24 hours to gain approval before purchase.
  • Price comparisons are shown all on one diagram to get the best price/schedule.
  • If a flight is on hold, before purchasing, if you want to add a traveler reward number or TSA precheck number, you have to cancel the whole flight and book again. Would be easier to allow those edits all the way up till purchase.
  • Sometimes they charge random support fees and don't offer an invoice for them so you have to track them down with their accounting department.
Concur is a great tool for small businesses to control their travel costs. It's a one-stop-shop for all flights, hotels, and rental cars at negotiated prices. It allows for you to connect a business reward account to all bookings so your organization gets a reward incentive as well as the traveler on all paid for and flown flights. It's not ideal when you have a lot of non-regular travelers. With regular travelers, you can create profiles and expedite the booking process. With one-off speakers or temporary employees, you have to enter everything manually each time if a profile is not created for them.
Read Patrick Reilly, CMP's full review

About Concur Travel and Expense

Concur Travel and Expense captures business spending wherever and whenever it happens. With Concur, users can connect the different pieces and partners of their expense ecosystem - integrating travel spend, ERP, accounting and card data in to a single, cloud-based and mobile system that manages the entire expense process from spend requests to reconciliation. The solution is designed to provide complete visibility into the user’s total spend and the transparency to see every detail of each transaction.

Concur Travel and Expense Features

Has featureE-receipt import
Has featureApproval process control
Has featureMulti-currency
Has featureReceipt management
Has featureReimbursement management
Has featureIntegrated travel, expense and ERP data
Has featureTMC data integration
Has featureSpend control
Has featureMobile applications
Has featureReporting

Concur Travel and Expense Screenshots

Concur Travel and Expense Video

Follow Linsy as she manages an event from end-to-end using SAP Concur tools to book travel, file expenses, manage her team, and follow her budget. SAP Concur connects to an extensive partner ecosystem to create one effortless experience while ensuring employee safety, adjusting to unforeseeable events, even helping Linsy navigate airports when gates suddenly change.

Concur Travel and Expense Integrations