Condeco Meeting Room Booking Reviews

March 12, 2020

A friendly but robust meeting room manager system

We used Condeco Meeting Room Booking a room booking system with the Outlook Add-in and the booking panels installed in all the meeting rooms across the office. It's also used by our catering staff to plan and prepare future meetings and events and co-ordinate with the different business units.
  • Room booking
  • Room panels
  • Booking Management
  • Improve integration with Outlook
  • As opposed to other systems, Condeco Meeting Room Booking us good when making changes to an existing meeting.
  • Its ability to end a meeting earlier and just use the room panel to clear the appointment is a welcome addition, and the panels were a breeze to set up, which is also a bonus.
rahul garg | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 04, 2019

Condeco Meeting Room Booking

Condeco has two parts Condeco meeting room booking and Condeco enterprise booking. Both of the tools are useful for the organization. Nowadays, every firm wants to be AGILE enabled, and Condeco helps in achieving that goal. The product has been used across the whole organization for outlook meetings and functions. It is one of the most highly used applications in the organization.
  • One can book the meeting room on the fly and it will be shown on the Condeco panel. further it will be started or else it will be dropped from the meeting room as well as from Outlook. This ensures proper resource utilization.
  • Meetings can be created from the panel as well, so there's no need to go to the workplace and book a meeting, which saves time.
  • Condeco Enterprise manages both events as well as visitors, which have audit features as well which ensures data integrity as it handles payments and costs.
  • The product is itself balanced for small to mid-scale organizations. But infrastructure design changes are required for large scale deployments.
  • Condeco APIs are not available, which could ease the life of developers.
  • Condeco should release a cloud-based product which can handle a greater data load.
Condeco Meeting Room Booking is best suited where organizations want to be Agile enabled and make their meeting experience smooth. This tool is easy to use and handy for employers. The deployment process is also easier, and it is a unique experience overall. Organizations can analyze the usage of meeting rooms, rooms management, etc. as per the reports available in Condeco.
Read rahul garg's full review
February 28, 2019

Efficient room booking service: what your company needs

Condeco is used among most of our major offices in the United States. I am able to book rooms ahead of the time. For example, I am able to book rooms in a certain location when needed once my meeting time and location has been determined. This saves me the headache of having to search and find a room that's open the day of the meeting, with risks that there is no guarantee of a convenient room for our attendees. I am also able to use Condeco through our Outlook application. Using Condeco has been so easy and beneficial for our company, not only our team. I highly recommend Condeco's meeting room booking system for any company looking to upgrade their room booking system.
  • I am able to book meeting rooms far ahead of time—such as days and weeks before I need it.
  • The interface is extremely easy to use, and I am able to see in a grid which rooms are booked at which time and which day.
  • Condeco is always accurate in the timeframe when booking my room, and will indicate so on the screen when the meeting starts.
  • We can use Condeco within our Outlook app, making booking a room a breeze when coordinating a meeting.
  • Condeco's system defaults to booking for the next day. I defaulted to same-day booking so that if I am in a hurry, I don't accidentally book it for the next day (it has happened before).
Condeco is well-suited in larger offices that have a lot of employees. Because these offices tend to be busier with more traffic, meeting rooms are more scarce for same-day booking. One of Condeco's best qualities is allowing us to easily book ahead of time. By allowing us to book when meetings are coordinated, it guarantees that we have a meeting space ahead of time.

Condeco Meeting Room Booking Scorecard Summary

About Condeco Meeting Room Booking

Condeco, headquartered in London, offers the Condeco Meeting Room Booking app, supplying control over room availability, global location management, meeting reminders and email integration (e.g. Outlook), visitor adding and management, recurrent meetings, and other features.

Condeco Meeting Room Booking Technical Details