What I like about this software is that everything is in the same system. We do not lose sight of the whole process of elaboration of our …
ConfigureOne is a web-based tool for integrating tasks and products. The variety of options it provides and attractive CAD modeling used. …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Configure One, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Configure One is a CPQ and e-catalog tool that allows users to visualize complex product configurations in 2D and/or 3D, and generate quotes and orders based on valid configurations. Configure One integrates with ERP, CRM, and CAD systems. It also includes features for manufacturers, including bill of materials, routings, and parts numbering.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
What I like about this software is that everything is in the same system. We do not lose sight of the whole process of elaboration of our products, their design, and characteristics, to achieve a nomenclature, and then move on to the calculation of prices, according to costs and margins. It allows us to automatically create budgets and proposals for our customers.
- Allows the creation of an online catalog, where our customers can access from the customer portal and see all the products we have available, as well as their features, design, quantity, price, and more.
- We can take in an orderly manner the entire process of the product from its creation to the categorization of products. The system has customer and proposal management, where we can access the files without problems or complications.
- It has a tool for the design of products in 3D, which we love because we do not have to search in other files and programs for plans and designs.
- On some occasions the cad program has crashed and when designing a product the software slows down and freezes the screen.
- I would like to have more integrations, to be able to enter the CRM software with which we usually work.
- It took us a lot of time and help from technical support to configure the whole system to be able to start using it.
This software is a very useful tool, ideal for companies that manufacture their own products and want to closely monitor the entire process. In the company we can work easily with it, we are all happy with your purchase and is one of the programs that we recommend the most.
ConfigureOne is a web-based tool for integrating tasks and products. The variety of options it provides and attractive CAD modeling used. It was a huge step up in efficiency, features, and technology. While ConfigureOne is straightforward to use, it is a powerful CPQ platform and a useful sales and quoting tool. In our engineering department, we're able to automate truck design. It has enabled us to make better use of our engineering department. We used virtualization to help production understand customer intent. Using this software, we can create custom power systems for our clients. CRM and ERP tools can provide a comprehensive user experience for external and internal users alike. Easy implementation and ongoing support make all the difference.
- Its flexibility and integration with ERP and CRM tools make it ideal for our users.
- We have customized the quote solution to meet our specific product quoting requirements.
- It is straightforward but powerful sufficient, a solid CPQ platform, and a useful sales and quoting tool.
- Salespeople at our company have access to various levels of information to generate personalized product quotes.
- Virtualization facilitates the production process for a more in-depth understanding of complex systems' configurations.
- In some cases, the configuration process can take a long time to complete. While the cost is high, the service is excellent.
- Learning can be difficult due to the high level of customization implemented. Backend compartments only connect from above.
ConfigureOne is user-friendly, even for people who have never used it before. It is straightforward and flexible to invent a solid CPQ platform and a useful sales and quoting tool. A simple-to-use program with ongoing help affects the user experience. Administrative training is well worth the cost for comprehensive and practical experience. We employ it throughout the entire process, from the quote to the final product. But there are some instances where the configuration process can take a long time to finish.