Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- ConnectLeader (CL) ClickDialer (CD) integrates well with Salesforce, which reduces our need to take the same notes multiple times.
- CL CD enables our guys to work through a list of prospects in 10-20% of the time it would've taken before. The number of calls a rep might've made in a week are made in 1-2 hours.
- CL CD also serves as a great training tool: because our reps are able to make so many more calls so quickly, they have more conversations. This gets them up the curve faster.
- We wanted integration with a sales enablement tool like SalesLoft so that we could track where a prospect was in a cadence. For instance, we'd call on some people, have conversations, and have to stop to remove them from the list we were working through. Had we had integration, we would've been able to know that prospect had a conversation with one of our reps, and not lose time combing through the lists after the fact.
- Click Dialer allows us to call a customer or prospect directly from our CRM without needing to type in a phone number or copy & paste
- Click Dialer allows us to use local presence dialing
- Click Dialer allows us to record our own calls for coaching and Quality Control purposes
- CL Click Dialer does not seem to handle phone numbers with extensions very well
- CL Click Dialer has been somewhat cumbersome to align with our call dispositions and activity types to help us track activity the same way that we have in the past in our CRM
I use CL Click Dialer in my role as an SDR. It's an extremely useful tool, allowing me to make calls to different people without having to dial. It's a big time-saver and seamlessly integrates with the CRM system we use. Without a tool like CL Click Dialer, I would certainly be less efficient and therefore less successful in my role. Every SDR team or team that makes a high volume of calls on a daily basis should implement something like CL Click Dialer. Rarely have there been any problems and the overall user-experience is rather intuitive.
- Usability - It's pretty intuitive and not overly-complicated.
- Reliability - I've only had a couple minor issues over the 6 months I've used it and they were resolved quickly.
- Functionality - Useful and time-saving tool that does what it says it will do.
- UX - The interface is easy to understand, but not the most visually appealing.
- Allows you to dial directly from Salesforce without having to dial the numbers by hand.
- You can choose from custom numbers based on the area you're calling, so you can use a local phone number which could increase your connect rate.
- Outstanding customer support. Any issues are solved or looked into immediately by their staff.
- No cons at this point.
ConnectLeader Click Dialer Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About ConnectLeader Click Dialer
ConnectLeader Click Dialer Screenshots
ConnectLeader Click Dialer Integrations
ConnectLeader Click Dialer Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|250 Extra Dialing Minutes||$5||Other|
Contact ConnectLeader for a quote on the sales engagement software today! Different sales roles need different set of sales acceleration tools. One size does not fit all. ConnectLeader provides sales acceleration technologies for all types of sales roles to increase their top line revenue by increasing productivity up to 800%. Fill out the form or just call us at 603-952-2500.
ConnectLeader Click Dialer Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
ConnectLeader Click Dialer Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada|