October 07, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Asfer Bin Saleh's full review
Return on Investment
- ConnectWise Manage is a very useful application for those who work in help desk attending IT requirements but at the same time it is quite complex for those who are not familiar.
- It allows you to review the received ticket tray, at the same time it allows you to schedule the tickets for days and hours to know when to work them thanks to your view in the form of a calendar and ter allows you to generate metrics about the work that the analysts are carrying out to whom you assign the tickets for resolution, the truth is an excellent, complete and powerful tool.
- ConnectWise Manage is very confusing and difficult to use at the beginning, this because it integrates TOO many functions, which tends to confuse new users, so much so that without doing a course on the tool it is almost impossible from my point of view that a user learn to use this tool, what is certain is that once users become familiar with Connectwise Manage, they do not change it for anything and that is the most effective application when managing and attend technical support tickets.
- “ConnectWise prioritizes its customers’ needs and commissioned the study to help organizations and our partners better understand the benefits to our differentiated approach,” said Craig Fulton, Chief Product Officer for ConnectWise. “We wanted an external group, which we trusted, to provide insight on the financial benefits that our partners can expect to see when they adopt the ConnectWise platform. Forrester has developed a methodology that helps us demonstrate the tangible value of IT software initiatives to both senior management and key stakeholders.”
- 20 percent reduction of service tickets by using (or employing or enacting) script automation.
- 1,920 hours saved in the first year in technicians’ routine by automating progress reports.
- Reduced cost of routine hardware management due to shortening time spent per device by 60 percent.
- Improved billing efficiency and increased productivity of finance teams.
- 10 percent increase in sales productivity.
- Increased HR productivity by up to 60 percent.
- Improved employee satisfaction.
- Improved customer experience.