May 01, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Jonathan Hozeska's full review
Pros and Cons
- Automatically perform and records billable work time.
- Consistently perform representative tasks.
- Schedule tasks for off-hours to minimize disrupting our clients.
- Excellent source for details in developing new sales.
- Having to pay for licensing in advance. If you need additional licenses you need to plan ahead to have them available.
- Some ConnectWise Automate options such as third-party patching could offer patching for more software.
- ConnectWise Automate can be very complex so it can take time to understand all it can do. The more time you invest in ConnectWise Automate the easier and more powerful it becomes.