Constant Contact Reviews

July 07, 2015
Giselle Aguiar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Since they are partners, I believe they will continue using Constant Contact until the partnership is no longer. I don't think they pay for the Constant Contact services. It suits their needs so I believe they will continue to use Constant Contact. I don't see a need for them to switch.

Read Giselle Aguiar's full review
July 07, 2015
Jennifer Reid | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We are very pleased with what Constant Contact has done for our business and the benefits it has offered our dealers and distributors. The functionality offered is exactly what we need and the staff managing the e-blasts are familiar and comfortable with Constant Contact. We plan on staying with Constant Contact for the foreseeable future!
Read Jennifer Reid's full review
March 10, 2015
Ty Swartz, CPP, USN Ret. | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

There is no doubt that we are going to renew Constant Contact. We have not just invested a lot of time in learning and creating a great looking product but we have developed a strong database of information that allows us to track how we are doing for each newsletter. This supports our goals of creating products that residents desire and are excited to receive.
Read Ty Swartz, CPP, USN Ret.'s full review
December 14, 2013
Matt Kalina | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Of the many email systems I have used, I tend to judge each on the useability of Constant Contact, which, while not perfect, is dependable. I use Constant Contact as the middle ground to judge the performance of other email marketing systems partly because it was the first one I've used and on which I had received training.
Read Matt Kalina's full review
December 14, 2013
Michael &quot;Grosh&quot; Grosheim | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

As I stated previously, I have worked with many of Constant Contact's competitors over the past few years; VerticalResponse being one of them. Constant Contact is simply easier to work with, on both the DIY side and when dealing with the company directly to ask questions or resolve issues.
Read Michael "Grosh" Grosheim's full review
December 04, 2013
Peter Federman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Great system, and would love to continue using it! Constant Contact stands alone in the field of email marketing software, and has helped us improve our communication with customers and potential donors. I would definitely renew and highly recommend to anyone interested in staying in touch with their customers or prospective customers/donors/etc.
Read Peter Federman's full review
November 26, 2013
Kevin Kurbs | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

It does absolutely everything we need in an email marketing platform, we can manage our contact lists, maintain a brand image, and track results of our marketing efforts. All in all, I can't imagine a scenario in which I'd feel the need to switch to another platform for our marketing needs.
Read Kevin Kurbs's full review
November 14, 2013
Stephanie Gaughen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The needs of our marketing program have changed and we need a more sophisticated system. ConstantContact was good in terms of keeping a database of contacts for email marketing but the technology has run its course. People need a program that will do more things and give them more insight to consumer behavior. Email marketing is only one aspect of the marketing program. If you are using multiple software applications to run your marketing, it's difficult to measure that ROI. New marketing automation applications such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget and many others are more expensive but much more useful.
Read Stephanie Gaughen's full review
November 14, 2013
Keith Bailly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

While I always seem to have a CC account, sometimes other technologies build this into their package. While none are as good, some will suffice.
Read Keith Bailly's full review
July 29, 2013
Aubrey Gross | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Constant Contact is one of the best email marketing platforms out there for small businesses. I love Marketing Automation, and would prefer a MAP over Constant Contact any day of the week, but if a MAP simply isn't in the budget, Constant Contact will definitely help you leverage your content and reach your audience.
Read Aubrey Gross's full review
March 16, 2016

Likelihood to Renew

As I stated constant contact gets the job done and delivers our message and brand to our customers and it is very easy to use and maintain.
December 17, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

With the renewal of the contract, you have the option to keep the historical emails and this has been proved invaluable.
December 07, 2013

Likelihood to Renew

I see no reason to learn how to use a competitor's product. The price/value is hard to beat anyway. When I need to teach someone else, I find that it goes very quickly, so why change that? I only had to contact billing once, and the issue was resolved quickly.
November 26, 2013

Likelihood to Renew

Constant Contact was an incredible asset of our company's Investor Relations / Marketing team. It's ease of use and reporting capabilities really impressed not only me, as the main user, but the entire company up to our CEO. Being able to send mass e-mails quickly was integral in servicing our investors, especially around tax reporting time when we had to alert them documents were available to them and linking them to correct website to access them. Then, when we could watch who clicked through and who didn't, we were able to complete proper follow ups, maximizing the use of our time without having to make follow up calls to everyone. I highly recommend ConstantContact!
December 04, 2013

Likelihood to Renew

The product is easy to use and has definitely improved efficiency in communicating with a large amount of customers. I do not use the product as frequently as I would like, whether I renew or not will depend on the price at the time of renewal and or the availability of packages that would be suitable for my usage.
March 01, 2013

Likelihood to Renew

There were two major issues, reporting and deliverability.

- I felt that the reporting was lacking.

- The IP addresses that the emails were sending from were blacklisted due to others sender scores affecting everyone's sender score. "The Constant Contact Effect". Some ISP’s block Constant Contact out of hand and there is almost nothing you can do to get your emails delivered to those recipients, even if they have added your address to an “approved” list.

WYSIWYG email editor (45)
Dynamic content (44)
Ability to test dynamic content (44)
Landing pages (31)
A/B testing (27)
Mobile optimization (46)
Email deliverability reporting (57)
List management (50)
Triggered drip sequences (24)
Dashboards (48)
Standard reports (49)
Custom reports (31)
Link Tracking (1)
Image Validation (1)
Inbox Display (1)
Email Previews (1)

What is Constant Contact?

Constant Contact is a full-featured email marketing solution with capabilities such as social media integration, drag-and-drop editing, and real-time reporting. It is a bulk email tool designed for SMB customers. While it is most widely known for its email marketing capabilities, it also provides services pertaining to website management such as a website builder, ecommerce tools, and logo design assistance.

Key Email Marketing Features