- Efficient email targeting.
- Better coverage of our social marketing needs.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- I appreciate this tool in the price sector because it offers affordable.
- It is incredibly easy for beginners.
- Running email campaigns is incredibly easy with Constant Contact.
- In general, when a tool has excellent database management, it is possible to achieve ROI growth
- Contact metrics also influence ROI
- Customer attraction is easy.
- Advanced automation features.
- Reasonable price.
- Easy and quick to create well designed messages for large audiences
- Testing emails is a great feature to ensure they look how you want them to
- Uploading list of clients easily via Excel file
- Incredibly high ROI due to its low cost but highly effective impact
- Email database marketing, if done correctly, should always be the most or among the highest ROI marketing medium of your business
- You can launch email marketing quickly
- It's very inexpensive so you can do it without too much pain
- Our specific approach has gained us many opportunities we would not have had otherwise.
- We have been able to get a lot of information out to many families.
- I haven't seen enough data to give specific ROI numbers
- We used this as a client already had it and we were assisting with it
- The client felt they liked what it had to offer in terms of ROI
- Freed up corporate resources
- Feeling of autonomy by local field
- During the pandemic emails have been our primary method of staying engaged with our members, and it's worked very well for that.
- At times we send too many emails - and that's always a risk with email marketing.
- The nonprofit I was with collapsed using Constant Contact
- The client using Constant Contact doesn't send her email on a consistent basis
- The Trump Slump in our industry is very evident.
- So since the election in 2016, our industry has stabilized.
- Customers are not buying as much as they can find it on demand.
- It has lead to some new business development.
- Helped maintain existing network relationships.
- My client received 5 new inquiries about their high end event from one email.
- My client often gets responses to his emails.
- My client's open rate is 22%
- Clients who had previously quit or paused our services come back because we stay in front of them.
- The biggest positive for our organization is the [ability] to send one message out to all of our contacts at once.
- Always growing
- We comply with the expected progress
- Helped keep me informed of manufacturing reopening.
- Has helped keep me informed of new products.
- Has connected manufacturers representatives who cannot visit my office at present.
- Increase in email click rate
- Increase in email open rate
- Filtering out contacts correctly
- Increased client awareness of our goals.
- Marketing in non pushy way.
- Seek to inform people than sell.
- Has helped us be able to connect more with our audience.
- It has allowed us to gain more newsletter subscribers which is better for sales.
- Pricing has not been as high as other platforms so that is better.
- We are able to increase our subscribers for our e-newsletter.
- Increased subscription brought us more revenue.
- We are able to increase our business awareness and are able to expand our brand awareness.
- This platform has helped us to sustain our business models for more than 10 years.
- ROI is there as we can make sales happen through email.
- They send us lot of information in their newsletters which is helpful.
- Cost is not too high especially compared to other options.
- I have had nothing but positive impacts from using Constant Contact.
- The church is large, and there are many subgroups and axillary groups within the church. Setting up specific groups based on responsibility, interest, member goals, and service needs allows me to send information quickly, saving valuable time for other tasks.
- Constant Contact allows leadership to stay personally engaged with the members I work with, without over-taxing my time. It feels so seamless.
Constant Contact is a full-featured email marketing solution with capabilities such as social media integration, drag-and-drop editing, and real-time reporting. It is a bulk email tool designed for SMB customers. While it is most widely known for its email marketing capabilities, it also provides services pertaining to website management such as a website builder, ecommerce tools, and logo design assistance.
Key Email Marketing Features
Key Email Marketing Features
- Email templates
- Marketing Automation
- Facebook & Instagram ads
- Google ads
- Ecommerce integrations
- Email campaign ideas
Introducing the Constant Contact online marketing platform
Starting Price: $15
|Email Plus||$45.00||per month|
Frequently Asked Questions
Constant Contact is a full-featured email marketing solution with capabilities such as social media integration, drag-and-drop editing, and real-time reporting. It is a bulk email tool designed for SMB customers. Since 2019, Constant Contact also offers marketing automation features, a website and landing page builder, and other tools to support midsize businesses.
Constant Contact starts at $15.
Reviewers rate Email deliverability reporting and Email Previews highest, with a score of 8.8.
The most common users of Constant Contact are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.