Constant Contact Reviews

Giselle Aguiar | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 07, 2015

Constant Contact fills my client's needs.

Usability

There is always room for improvement. I don't know how they test their systems, but they should invite not-so computer savvy people to test it. If I, as an expert have problems, they need to think like the technophobe. Since I've used Constant Contact in the past as part of my former employment, I have not viewed any of the tutorials and just jumped in to work on my client's newsletter. With that said, I found some areas easy and some a bit cumbersome.
Read Giselle Aguiar's full review
November 26, 2013

100% Constant Contact Supporter!

Usability

I consider myself a fairly quick learner, so I adjusted to the Constant Contact's website easily without much training or walk through necessary. I was quickly marked our company's Constant Contact expert and as I recommended different ways our company could utilize the site, my bosses were very excited. They were extremely impressed by the site and its reasonable prices.
March 01, 2013

Terrible UI.

Usability

Product has a really terrible user interface. They need to list things out in steps: Step 1, import contacts. Step 2, design email, Step 3, send.

Within each step, there should be sub-steps and links to FAQ or a how-to document. You have to navigate away from the page you are on in order to learn how to work the feature.

WYSIWYG email editor (45)
Dynamic content (44)
Ability to test dynamic content (44)
Landing pages (31)
A/B testing (27)
Mobile optimization (46)
Email deliverability reporting (49)
List management (50)
Triggered drip sequences (24)
Dashboards (48)
Standard reports (49)
Custom reports (31)

About Constant Contact

Constant Contact is a full-featured email marketing solution with capabilities such as social media integration, drag-and-drop editing, and real-time reporting. It is a bulk email tool designed for SMB customers. While it is most widely known for its email marketing capabilities, it also provides services pertaining to website management such as a website builder, ecommerce tools, and logo design assistance.

Key Email Marketing Features