July 13, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Read Gregory Palenschat's full review
Pros and Cons
- My favorite part of ConstructConnect is the ability to have detailed specifications that are up to date. We have used other software in the past that sadly could not keep even 50% of posted specifications up to date.
- The tracking process is great! I have 5-6 personal lists and lists that are created for our team by the ConstructConnect team that tracks different projects for different teams we have.
- The user-friendly way to search for thousands of projects, products, and companies.
- I would like the option to download a certain subsection from a section of the specifications.
- I think an archive of older projects that no longer have available documents would be great to have access to with the ability to restore all documents.