Contalog Reviews

James Adam | TrustRadius Reviewer
Managing inventory is a money holding task for all businesses who sell products through multiple sales channels. From the start of my business, I have used spreadsheets to manage stock levels. After the expansion of my business, I've faced difficulties managing stock for multiple selling mediums. After researching, I got to know cloud inventory management software, so I chose Contalog. We have used it to integrate my all sales channels and it's perfectly worked so far.
  • Inventory Management
  • Product Information Maintenence
  • POS
  • Knowledge Base
Contalog easy to understand and does not require additional training at all. The inventory management system works fine and now we are able to track our stock levels across multiple channels.
Read James Adam's full review

Contalog Scorecard Summary

About Contalog

Contalog is a sales order management app designed to help professionals in sales management. Some key features include: Catalog Management, Sales Order Management and Sales Performance Analysis.

Contalog Features

Contalog Competitors

Repzio, Repsly, Onsight App

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Contalog$0-$9Per User per Month

Enjoy the Complete Sales Catalog app Free for Lifetime! Up to 2 users and $9 per additional user.

Contalog Support Options