November 19, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
It's being used throughout the organization as our phone system. It's used from sales, dev ops, to customer success, to our call center division.
- It's great for call center setups
- It's nice to have the ability to use the desk phone or a soft phone
- It syncs to Salesforce and logs my calls under the appropriate account, which is incredibly helpful.
- No mobile app for cell phone use. Seems very weird that you have to be tied to a computer to manage your settings.
- No web portal for easily adjusting call forwarding or status
- Requires signing in and out every day because it will log out randomly.
Read Brian Hopper's full review
It's best suited for call centers, not for sales teams.