Contivio.com

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Contivio.com, and make your voice heard!

What is Contivio.com?

Contivio.com is cloud-based call center software with multi-channel support features that enable clients to take and make calls, route calls, integrate their call center solution with their existing CRM, and generate analytics.

What is Twilio?

Twilio offers a CPaaS and CCaaS solution, with the combination of its programmable Voice, Video, and Messaging APIs, as well as the Twilio Flex cloud contact center. Additional capabilities include Twilio's Elastic SIP Trunking, as well as API for WhatsApp.

What is 3CX?

Cyprus based company 3CX offers an IP PBX phone system.

What is Contivio.com?

Contivio.com Technical Details

Compare with

One of the best things about Contivio is that it combines both chat and phone calls which otherwise can be difficult to track. Earlier than implementing this program the organization was using different tools to manage chats and phone calls but Contivio has simplified the process by keeping it all in one place. Its ability to integrate different features within a single application is a huge advantage to those who interact with clients or deal with customer service.
  • I like the feature of a recorded call which works well for me because I mostly need details from the conversation
  • In case I have a question, I don't need to get back to the client for clarification, I can always rerun the call and listen up
  • It is easy to use and quite user friendly, I haven't yet faced any issues in setting up Contivio
  • Sometimes it needs multiple tries to sign in and this has been troublesome
  • At times I have missed call records and it bugs when you really need to listen to the call for details
  • If I am barged into a colleague's call no one else can barge in until I get off that call. This can be a problem when there are mentees who need to learn from these conversations
I travel a lot and this makes Contivio easy to use, all I need is a good WIFI connection and I am good to interact with the clients anytime/anywhere. The flexibility of not running out the options to get the business running is amazing.
The only thing that bothers me is that you may not realize that you're not logged in as you cannot see when the phone logs you out of the application, this also means you might loose out on a running call or the call may not get recorded.
Brian Hopper | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being used throughout the organization as our phone system. It's used from sales, dev ops, to customer success, to our call center division.
  • It's great for call center setups
  • It's nice to have the ability to use the desk phone or a soft phone
  • It syncs to Salesforce and logs my calls under the appropriate account, which is incredibly helpful.
  • No mobile app for cell phone use. Seems very weird that you have to be tied to a computer to manage your settings.
  • No web portal for easily adjusting call forwarding or status
  • Requires signing in and out every day because it will log out randomly.
It's best suited for call centers, not for sales teams.