Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ContractZen, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $9.50 per month per user
Secure corporate governance software for advanced contract management, board management, entity management, eSignatures, and virtual data rooms (VDR).
- Saved and discoverable contracts with automatic reminders
- Securely shared meeting materials and electronically signed minutes
- Visualized organizational structure with ownership chart and signatory rights
- Automatically organized files and easily managed access rights in due diligence
Enterprise-Grade Contract Management
ContractZen is a metadata-driven SaaS service with features based on technologies like Microsoft AI-powered search, automated reminders, email import, and Outlook calendar integration.
All-Digital Board Meeting Management Portal
The ContractZen board portal covers the entire process from scheduling the meeting to the digital signing of the minutes with easy invitations, secure material distribution, e-signing, and task management.
Built-in Secure Virtual Data Rooms (VDR)
Set up a secure Virtual Data Room with just a couple of clicks, and be up and running in seconds, moving through transactions quicker.
Sign documents electronically with integrated e-signature services including Adobe Sign, Assently, DocuSign, SignHero (free), and Visma Sign.
- Supported: Contract attachments
- Supported: Contract database
- Supported: Contract search
- Supported: Contract milestone reminders & alerts
- Supported: Custom contract reports
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America|
|Supported Languages||English, Finnish|
- Download of all entries
- Searchability indexes
- Contract renewal notification
- Tracking history of contracts
- Knowing key client personnel
- I would like one view of entire client history.
- It would be nice to put the client information in once and then simply add on contract extensions in the same folder.
- Right features for SMB.
- Easy to use.
- Low maintenance as it is cloud-based.
- No contract lifecycle management.
- Governance may not be adequate for large organizations.
- Sign-in with SSO or without SSO can be improved; it's a bit confusing for new users.
ContractZen does not have a full contract lifecycle process. Full contract lifecycle will have request for comments/proposals, NDA, quotes, implementation proposals etc. go through multiple people, multiple layers of approval etc. and different triggers in the contract would generate different tasks for staff to manage the contract till the contract expires. Large and complex companies have needs that ContractZen may not be suitable for.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Good metadata structure.
- Also has a desktop (browser) version.
- Sharing and collaborative working with documents is one of the handiest I've seen in comparable systems.
- ContractZen is almost as good as heavy duty doc management system, it can be mistaken to be one.
- Admin interface [not intuitive] - needs some practice.
- Sharing and working with documents added with e-signature functionality is very good and easy to use.
- If one is looking for departmental doc mgmt/project room system only - go for something else.
- The easy storage of contracts is important. Easier than a shared hard drive folder or a jointly administered Excel sheet, both of which we tried to use in the past.
- The alerts of key contract dates is crucial. Knowing what needs to be terminated or at least considered has saved us money.
- Simple signing of contracts electronically has saved us money in getting from an agreed to contract to a signed one in minutes.
- The iPhone application is underpowered, I suggest using the web version also on mobile devices.