Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Contract renewal notification
- Tracking history of contracts
- Knowing key client personnel
- I would like one view of entire client history.
- It would be nice to put the client information in once and then simply add on contract extensions in the same folder.
- Right features for SMB.
- Easy to use.
- Low maintenance as it is cloud-based.
- No contract lifecycle management.
- Governance may not be adequate for large organizations.
- Sign-in with SSO or without SSO can be improved; it's a bit confusing for new users.
ContractZen does not have a full contract lifecycle process. Full contract lifecycle will have request for comments/proposals, NDA, quotes, implementation proposals etc. go through multiple people, multiple layers of approval etc. and different triggers in the contract would generate different tasks for staff to manage the contract till the contract expires. Large and complex companies have needs that ContractZen may not be suitable for.
- The easy storage of contracts is important. Easier than a shared hard drive folder or a jointly administered Excel sheet, both of which we tried to use in the past.
- The alerts of key contract dates is crucial. Knowing what needs to be terminated or at least considered has saved us money.
- Simple signing of contracts electronically has saved us money in getting from an agreed to contract to a signed one in minutes.
- The iPhone application is underpowered, I suggest using the web version also on mobile devices.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Good metadata structure.
- Also has a desktop (browser) version.
- Sharing and collaborative working with documents is one of the handiest I've seen in comparable systems.
- ContractZen is almost as good as heavy duty doc management system, it can be mistaken to be one.
- Admin interface [not intuitive] - needs some practice.
- Sharing and working with documents added with e-signature functionality is very good and easy to use.
- If one is looking for departmental doc mgmt/project room system only - go for something else.
ContractZen Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is ContractZen?
Ready-to-use cloud service with contract and meeting management, eSignatures and data rooms (VDR)
ContractZen is a digital hub for corporate governance. Replacing the time-consuming and expensive implementation projects and consulting, ContractZen is a cloud service for organizations of all sizes to eSign and manage contracts, financial documents and meeting minutes.
Enterprise-Grade Contract Management
ContractZen is a metadata-driven SaaS service with features based on technologies like Microsoft AI-powered search, automated reminders, email import and Outlook calendar integration.
All-Digital Meeting Portal
Its board portal covers the entire process from scheduling of the meeting to the digital signing of the minutes with easy invitations, secure material distribution, e-signing, task management and more.
Built-in Secure Virtual Data Rooms (VDR)
Set up a secure Virtual Data Room with just a couple of clicks, and be up and running in seconds, moving through transactions quicker.
Leading eSignature Solutions
Ease work and reduce cost by signing documents electronically with integrated e-signature services including Adobe Sign, Assently, DocuSign, SignHero (free) and Visma Sign.
For more information, visit www.contractzen.com
ContractZen Videos (2)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|ContractZen||9.50||Price per user per month (billed annually)|
ContractZen Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ContractZen Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries:||Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Finnish|