Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- The easy storage of contracts is important. Easier than a shared hard drive folder or a jointly administered Excel sheet, both of which we tried to use in the past.
- The alerts of key contract dates is crucial. Knowing what needs to be terminated or at least considered has saved us money.
- Simple signing of contracts electronically has saved us money in getting from an agreed to contract to a signed one in minutes.
- The iPhone application is underpowered, I suggest using the web version also on mobile devices.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Good metadata structure.
- Also has a desktop (browser) version.
- Sharing and collaborative working with documents is one of the handiest I've seen in comparable systems.
- ContractZen is almost as good as heavy duty doc management system, it can be mistaken to be one.
- Admin interface [not intuitive] - needs some practice.
- Sharing and working with documents added with e-signature functionality is very good and easy to use.
- If one is looking for departmental doc mgmt/project room system only - go for something else.
ContractZen Scorecard Summary
Ready-to-use cloud service with contract and meeting management, eSignatures and data rooms (VDR)
The vendor provides ContractZen as the digital hub for corporate governance. Forget the time-consuming and expensive implementation projects and consulting. Boasting customers from over 40 countries, ContractZen is a cloud service for organizations of all sizes to eSign and manage contracts, financial documents and meeting minutes. ContractZen is provided instantly ready to use.
Enterprise-Grade Contract Management
ContractZen is a metadata-driven SaaS service with features based on technologies like Microsoft AI-powered search, automated reminders, email import and Outlook calendar integration.
All-Digital Meeting Portal
Its board portal covers the entire process from scheduling of the meeting to the digital signing of the minutes with easy invitations, secure material distribution, e-signing, task management and more.
Built-in Secure Virtual Data Rooms (VDR)
Set up a secure Virtual Data Room with just a couple of clicks, and be up and running in seconds, moving through transactions quicker.
Leading eSignature Solutions
Ease work and reduce cost by signing documents electronically with integrated e-signature services including Adobe Sign, Assently, DocuSign, SignHero (free) and Visma Sign.
For more information, visit www.contractzen.com
|ContractZen||9.50||Price per user per month (billed annually)|
ContractZen Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ContractZen Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries:||Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Finnish|