Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- The easy storage of contracts is important. Easier than a shared hard drive folder or a jointly administered Excel sheet, both of which we tried to use in the past.
- The alerts of key contract dates is crucial. Knowing what needs to be terminated or at least considered has saved us money.
- Simple signing of contracts electronically has saved us money in getting from an agreed to contract to a signed one in minutes.
- The iPhone application is underpowered, I suggest using the web version also on mobile devices.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Good metadata structure.
- Also has a desktop (browser) version.
- Sharing and collaborative working with documents is one of the handiest I've seen in comparable systems.
- ContractZen is almost as good as heavy duty doc management system, it can be mistaken to be one.
- Admin interface [not intuitive] - needs some practice.
- Sharing and working with documents added with e-signature functionality is very good and easy to use.
- If one is looking for departmental doc mgmt/project room system only - go for something else.
ContractZen Scorecard Summary
Ready-to-use cloud service with contract and meeting management, e-signatures and data rooms (VDR)
Speed up operations, minimize risks and maximize company value in due diligence situations. Now with Outlook calendar integration and Full-Text Search with OCR powered by Microsoft AI Platform.
According to the vendor, metadata-driven search is superior to traditional folder-based search and it makes storing and finding critical documents easier and faster. Automated reminders keep you informed on important dates. Intuitive and simple user interface makes sure that people will actually use the system.
Our board portal covers the entire process from scheduling of the meeting to the digital signing of the minutes. It includes features such as agenda creation and sharing, personal notes, review and publish final minutes, and task management.
your documents electronically with integrated
e-signature services and have the same legal validity and enforceability as
traditionally signed documents. Currently, our built-in eSignature providers
include Adobe Sign, Assently, DocuSign, SignHero (FREE eSignature solution) and Visma
|ContractZen||9.50||Price per user per month (billed annually)|
ContractZen Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ContractZen Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries:||Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Finnish|