Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- The easy storage of contracts is important. Easier than a shared hard drive folder or a jointly administered Excel sheet, both of which we tried to use in the past.
- The alerts of key contract dates is crucial. Knowing what needs to be terminated or at least considered has saved us money.
- Simple signing of contracts electronically has saved us money in getting from an agreed to contract to a signed one in minutes.
- The iPhone application is underpowered, I suggest using the web version also on mobile devices.
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Good metadata structure.
- Also has a desktop (browser) version.
- Sharing and collaborative working with documents is one of the handiest I've seen in comparable systems.
- ContractZen is almost as good as heavy duty doc management system, it can be mistaken to be one.
- Admin interface [not intuitive] - needs some practice.
- Sharing and working with documents added with e-signature functionality is very good and easy to use.
- If one is looking for departmental doc mgmt/project room system only - go for something else.
ContractZen Scorecard Summary
ContractZen is a cloud-based contract and document management solution with electronic signature, data rooms (VDR), meeting management capabilities, and more. ContractZen is secure and easy to use on any device. According to the vendor, the benefits of using ContractZen include enhancing governance and reduces business costs, accelerating processes and minimizing risks. ContractZen is used by companies of all sizes to prepare for due diligence and audits.
Users can upload and store all of their contracts and other important documents in ContractZen by emailing attached documents directly to the system, or via drag-and-drop. The system automatically attaches metadata to the documents, and users can add additional metadata using visual tagging. Custom hashtags can be created by users and assigned to contracts for flexible categorization. The advanced search engine allows users to search for contract data, and select visual filters to narrow down their search.
ContractZen meeting management capabilities allow users to organize, e-sign and manage executive and board meetings. Meeting invites can be sent out automatically, and attendees can also be reminded of upcoming meetings. Inbuilt Data rooms (VDR) enable the secure sharing of all materials in financial and tax audits, due diligence processes and joint venture situations. With the built-in Company Register, users can manage corporate structures, ownership, board members, auditors, related contact information, and more.
|ContractZen||9.50||Price per user per month (billed annually)|
ContractZen Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
ContractZen Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ContractZen Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America|
|Supported Languages:||English, Finnish|