Conversica Reviews

John Mitzel | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Increased Productivity. Better Resource Allocation. Increased Sales.

Support Rating

Our customer success manager/rep has been very good at responding and providing potential solutions to our problems. They have also invited us to participate in beta program. When there is not an immediate solution to our problem, they have helped us come up with alternative solutions.
Read John Mitzel's full review
Kathy Cannon | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

We have seen a very positive ROI from use of Conversica in a short period of time

Support Rating

When we launched we had regularly scheduled calls with support. They are also good at reaching out now after new releases to review what it includes and how it could benefit it. Our experience with them has been overall positive since we launched about a year ago.
Read Kathy Cannon's full review
Adriana Zupan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2019

Conversica Sales AI Assistant

Support Rating

The Conversica team is AMAZING! They meet with us regularly and provide us with useful business reviews on how we are using the product. They take feedback extremely well and do their absolute best to implement any functionality that we request. They are extremely knowledgable about their product and are available to help at any time that we need them. We truly consider them a partner in our business.
Read Adriana Zupan's full review
Parker O'Very | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Really great AI that expands our outreach efforts beyond what is humanly possible

Support Rating

Their staff is always friendly and very knowledgeable, and has always responded right away when we have problems and questions. They have offered to have weekly calls with us to plan our campaigns. They are dedicated to making sure we are successful. They give time and effort to to ensure it too.
Read Parker O'Very's full review
Erin Stevenson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2019

Hot leads turn into our newest students because of our AI

Support Rating

The support team is awesome. And friendly. And there is no such thing as a dumb answer with them. They’ve been a wonderful resource and Conversica would be impossible to use without the amazing support staff. They’re also very open to new ideas and suggestions as we work with their product.
Read Erin Stevenson's full review
Tim Mize | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

Conversica has really helped to fuel our sales pipeline.

Support Rating

Like anything new, there can be problems or hiccups. We had our share that was very quickly addressed, ironed out, and/or reconfigured to fit our business model. The responsiveness of the team is incredible, and our representatibe that we were assigned really made the whole process of onboarding and ongoing support painless.
Read Tim Mize's full review
Jonathan Gallagher | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 20, 2019

Conversica will help you book more meetings

Support Rating

Our Customer Success Manager and our Technical Account Manager always make themselves available and are super response when I have a question or support issue. If they can't answer my question or resolve my technical issue themselves they will find the right person that can, and they do it in a timely manner.
Read Jonathan Gallagher's full review
October 31, 2019

Simple and effective, fits right in to our demand generation and nurture strategy

Support Rating

We have bi-weekly meetings with our CSM who ensures we are always up to date on new features, are using our existing features correctly, and he often Identifies problems with our system we otherwise may not find. The support tickets are opened and closed quickly. If I ever need a walkthrough on a new feature they are quick to connect me with a Solutions Architect to show me how or help get me set up.
September 20, 2019

Conversica is worth a try

Support Rating

Their success team has had weekly conversations with us and is ALWAYS trying to figure out how to get us even more value out of the product. I've been super impressed with how easy they are to work with, I haven't seen anything like that in tech. I'm very impressed with the program they have built.
August 09, 2019

Conversica Review

Support Rating

Customer support is always great, and even far and above of what we've experienced. They are always patient with our questions, and genuinely seem eager to help us in any way possible with whatever problems we're having. Our customer service manager (blanking on the name, I apologize) is seemingly always available to assist and provide one-on-one time when needed.
October 31, 2019

Conversica Review for a B2B SaaS company

Support Rating

Our customer support reps have always been very attentive to our needs. At the most, it has taken our rep 24 hours to respond to an inquiry. We have quarterly business reviews with our customer support rep, which is great as it keeps us all on the same page. My only request out of the support team is to be more forthcoming with new ideas on how to leverage the product better.
October 12, 2019

Offload bad Leads and make Sales winning opportunity easier

Support Rating

Very responsive team driving customer success. Personal interaction in every step in the way really helped to set-it up and immediately reaping rewards from the platform. Quick engagement from Technical SMEs when encountered problems. They also have good documentation explaining everything in detail for explaining new features, tools, and reporting. Scheduled regular weekly meetings to iron out issues as they pop-up.
September 06, 2019

Conversica has been a huge time saver

Support Rating

While the team is very helpful, you will need to implement the tool to ask the real questions that you need to know that are unique to your company.
August 27, 2019

Great AI functionality, conversation, and support limitations

Support Rating

The support team has always been helpful. My tech consultant has been fairly available. However, my customer success managers have been relatively hard to get a hold of, and slow to respond. Our account was moved from one manager to another without much of a notification or announcement, and there was no transition I can recall. We are also an East Coast company, and they are located on the West Coast, so I never expect to get an answer the same day. I usually don't get a reply until after hours, which means the next day for me. When I've had time-sensitive issues to resolve, I was at the mercy of their timezone. Sometimes it would work out, other times it didn't. Having a lack of consistency makes it hard to rate the support higher.
August 27, 2019

First impressions and monitored results.

Support Rating

My reps are always available to me, even initially scheduling weekly calls as a pulse check, making sure that we're comfortable with the interface and that we're using it to its maximum capabilities.
August 27, 2019

Conversica use it as intended

Support Rating

While I managed the interactions and implementation it was a difficult process to go through. Of all the tools I have implemented this need the most strategy to get right. There needs to be more playbooks to choose from that teams can use. There also needs to be more of discovery not just sticking to a deck and checkbox question. The process was not as engaging as I'd like.
August 26, 2019

Smart and responsive

Support Rating

The first rep we had was newer to the organization and didn’t have the answers to a lot of our questions on the call, and would have to come back with the answer after the fact. Then we were given a new rep. We have found this CS manager to be knowledgeable and helped us get the skills set-up and the assistant running in a short amount of time. Overall very responsive to our emails.
August 23, 2019

A good tool and good support with a high level of customization, but sometimes frustrating to deal with.

Support Rating

There have been quick to answer and help us but it took a bit of time for them to understand what the issue was and come back to us with an explanation and possible solution. I would say their support is good and reactive. I would recommend them for it overall.
August 23, 2019

Great Sales Assistant Alternative!

Support Rating

I haven't had much experience with the support side with Conversica, so I am rating it as average. I do think that they are usually pretty easy to get in touch with via email, which we prefer. We are moving quickly and having to wait on a call for a rep is just not in the cards for us. For the most part, they have answers to our questions, and when they don't, they reach out to other team members to make sure we are set!
August 13, 2019

Conversica will help improve your efficiency.

Support Rating

The responsiveness is top notch, nothing is perfect, and every service will have issues in its lifetime. So what matters most is a company's ability to respond and assist in those situations and they are very quick to do so.

About Conversica

Conversica provides Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVA) to help organizations attract, acquire and grow customers at scale. By automating routine business conversations, and personalizing interactions at scale, Conversica is designed to augment workforces allowing business professionals and Intelligent Virtual Assistants to work together harmoniously.

According to the vendor, Conversica Sales AI Assistant helps companies find and secure customers more quickly and efficiently by automatically contacting, engaging, qualifying, and following-up with leads via natural, multi-channel, two-way engagements. The Conversica Customer Success AI Assistant enables people and AI Assistants to work together for customer retention and account expansion.

With Conversica's extensive library of purpose-built and ready-to-use conversational skills backed by a proven and patented intelligent automation platform, Conversica’s AI Assistants can be deployed quickly, are human-like and personal, and provide unmatched accuracy and autonomy.

Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, and with over 730 million engagements, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California. Read more at https://www.conversica.com/

Conversica Features

Has featureEngages and qualified leads
Has featureNotifies when a lead hasn't been contacted
Has featureAutomates outreach to free up salespeople
Has featureRe-engages older leads to identify new prospects

Conversica Screenshots

Conversica Integrations

Conversica Competitors

Outreach, Yesware, Marketo Sales Connect (ToutApp)

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Starter Edition$1,499per installation

A Conversica subscription includes an unlimited number of seats for marketers, sales reps and managers. Different editions include different levels of functionality to match your needs. The service is a monthly subscription with an annual commitment.

Conversica Customer Size Distribution