ConvertKit

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ConvertKit, and make your voice heard!

Creator

per month

Creator Pro

per month

What is ConvertKit?

ConvertKit, from the company of the same name headquartered in Boise, is presented as email marketing software for online creators - the authors, makers, podcasters, photographers, YouTubers, teachers, and artists. The vendor boasts 19,500 paying customers, sending 500 million emails per month, and rapid growth.

ConvertKit Technical Details

• Emails landing in subscribers inbox.
  • Free mailing address that customers can use.
  • Robust tagging system for managing funnels and targeting users with optimized emails.
  • Broad integrations available for other platforms and optin form plugins.
  • Pricing.
  • Google Analytics integration.
  • Email templates and a modern interface for composing emails.
LaMeshia Conley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • CRM for your potential leads.
  • Offers automation to save entrepreneurs time and money.
  • Pricing is affordable and offers free trial.
  • When I first started using ConvertKit, I found it hard to create a landing page. I am pretty technical but when I had to customize my page using HTML, I got lost. I thought I could get up and running within an hour (build the page, create the list, and set up automation), but I soon realized I had to upgrade to use automation and setting up took me more than 3 hours. The learning curve had me stuck. I got frustrated and reached out to support.
  • ConvertKit is not for a non-tech person. There are not enough templates to get up and running within an hour.
  • ConvertKit is simply email marketing and landing pages for list building. It could offer a little more.
  • The analytics can be a bit more in depth.