https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/lS/gM/210749374HRB.JPEGReview of Cool TabsI have used Cool Tabs to increase followers on Instagram.,Easy to find the option you want,To be more clear when you start your promo - you have pay more to filter winners,5,,Flexibility and a better performance to your social media contestsWe have used and are using Cool Tabs to develop exclusive social media promotions for one of our clients to reward our on-line community and to create distinction to the brand. It is an advanced tool that allows you to create and manage social media promotions easily and with a wide range of settings options.,It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions. Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions. It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions. The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.,Some updating of the interface is required. More options to make promotions are needed to accomplish flexibility.,9,We have used it for Facebook and Instagram applications for the same campaign with the same cost, so it improves or ROI. It has improved our engagement rate and has attracted 202 Facebook pagelikes, so it has its impact on the ROI overall.,Trisocial,C3 MetricsUsed Cool Tabs to manage easier an Instagram PromoWe use Cool Tabs as part of a global strategy within one of our clients. We currently use the Social Apps integration in relation to one promo available on Instagram. The interface is easy to use, and the data collected is useful. I would rate 7/10 the use of Cool Tabs as I had, at the very first steps, trouble understanding the procedures to implement my campaign correctly. Regarding this first, and unique, issue, I must say that customer services was so polite and helpful that I would say I had no issues at all. I, definitely, would recommend Cool Tabs to other marketing companies.,Collecting the info needed in a campaign. Info is downloadable in .csv.,Easier first steps guides.,7,2,Less time spent on analysing items one by one regarding promos on other social platforms and networksCool Tabs Review.I used Cool Tabs for different customers to create contests and promotions and it always worked well. It has good integration with Facebook and you can easily edit campaigns and promotions. It is worth it if you want to do a promotion on Facebook and link the promotion to other social networks.,Great and clear design. Easy to work with. Link to another social media channels.,Translated texts must share same space in the creativity box.,9,,Antavo, Social Tools and Trisocial,8Cool Tabs is an essential tool in our campaigns to customersWe have been using Cool Tabs to provide support to other companies in order to promote corporate Facebook pages, with actions every month. For us, this tool did not give us any problem across all campaigns promoted with it. This tool is very useful and easy to configure to generate campaigns on Facebook.,Contests Promotions Campaigns,Cars vendor companies Dental Clinics Fast food markets Health companies,10,9,Quick response Ease of use without much experience Very high return on investment Rapid increase in benefits,Telemaking Web,10,2,Implemented in-house,8
Cool Tabs

Cool Tabs Reviews

Cool Tabs
Filter 45 vetted Cool Tabs reviews and ratings
March 27, 2017

"Review of Cool Tabs"

I have used Cool Tabs to increase followers on Instagram.
  • Easy to find the option you want
  • To be more clear when you start your promo - you have pay more to filter winners
Read Carolina De Santis's full review
November 18, 2016

Cool Tabs Review: "Flexibility and a better performance to your social media contests"

• It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions.
  • Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions.
  • It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions.
  • The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.
  • Some updating of the interface is required.
  • More options to make promotions are needed to accomplish flexibility.
I will recommend Cool Tabs to develop social media promotions with low cost, fast, easily and with unique support services that solve each one of your doubts and problems that may come up.
Read Estela Oya Costa's full review
July 11, 2016

Review: "Used Cool Tabs to manage easier an Instagram Promo"

• Collecting the info needed in a campaign.
  • Info is downloadable in .csv.
  • Easier first steps guides.
Read Jessica Grandío Fra's full review
February 16, 2016

"Cool Tabs Review."

• Great and clear design.
  • Easy to work with.
  • Link to another social media channels.
  • Translated texts must share same space in the creativity box.
Cool Tabs it is well suited for small and medium businesses as well as big brands, since there is a "white label" recourse and you can hide who made the application.
Read Marc Mañé Solé's full review
December 23, 2015

Review: "Cool Tabs is an essential tool in our campaigns to customers"

• Contests
  • Promotions
  • Campaigns
  • Cars vendor companies
  • Dental Clinics
  • Fast food markets
  • Health companies
Cool Tabs is most useful for us in the field of competition for end customers. It is well suited to our requirements and is easy to set up. We have some difficulty with contests and choosing photographs in a particular album but it's less [frequent]. For our company [it provides] a very versatile face to give a good image to our end customers.
Read Luis Miguel Cano Ventas's full review
December 23, 2015

Cool Tabs Review: "They will be there for you"

I've been using Cool Tabs since 2012 for all kinds of organizations or enterprises that were my customers. It works fine, but what I appreciate the most is their ability for adapt changes in Facebook and other social networks, and their support.
  • Support
  • Versatility
  • Adapt changes
  • New Facebook apps
  • Mobile version
You will have to be willing to pay for it.
Read Luis Arronte Ygartua's full review
November 11, 2015

Cool Tabs Review: "New User"

Cool Tabs is being used by our department to run campaigns for our clients.
  • The statistics are in real time.
  • Easy to program.
  • Online support.
  • In competitions there should be [an icon] for Instagram to follow several accounts.
Clearly define the objective of the campaign.
Read Luz Marina Estevez's full review
July 13, 2015

Cool Tabs Review: "First time happy user !"

Cool Tabs is being used by the organization Baobab Suites to create its first Facebook contest. We like to involve our audience and guests in taking part of choosing the name of our adorable mascot.
  • Customer service support
  • Clear and user friendly
  • I can't think of any now
Read Beatriz Gil Martin's full review
October 08, 2015

Cool Tabs Review: "Cooltabs really works"

Cool Tabs is used by the marketing team to manage social network contests. It facilitates contest management in one tool.
  • Customer service
  • Contests portfolio
  • Export data base
  • Manage contestants' personal data
What kind of contest? What is the objective? How [do you] program the whole tool?
April 21, 2015

Cool Tabs Review: "A very good platform to get leads!"

I use Cool Tabs to get leads.
  • It's easy to use.
  • There're a lot of options to choose.
  • The technical support is great.
  • I'd like if they would improve the video competitions.
  • I hope they continue working on statistics.
Cool Tabs is well suited to create your own campaign as you imagined it.

About Cool Tabs

Cool Tabs is a social media marketing platform that is designed to be used to manage marketing campaigns on various social networks and on an organization’s website. Users can generate new leads through quizzes, promotions, and competitions.

The Cool Stats application shows the results of campaign. You can also monitor your social networks and perform Social Listening and real time content curation.

Cool Tabs Features

Has featureManage campaigns in social networks.
Has featureProvide the performance indicators and graphics of your social media networks
Has featureExport your Audience Data to CRM and Emailing Software
Has featureAnalyze and curate content from Twitter & Instagram
Has featureGet professional reports in seconds from your social networks

Cool Tabs Screenshots

Cool Tabs Integrations

MailChimp, Google Analytics, Xeerpa, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+, Salesforce

Cool Tabs Competitors