https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/A5/Pg/1ZNV9ORJ7G5P.PNGYou can do it the hard way, or you can do it the Cool Tabs wayCool Tabs is a Social Media Management assistant as I like to call it. It allows you to connect your social media business pages and monitor them with Weekly or Monthly updates. I actually prefer to get updates weekly because it is easier to add content or take away content that isn't working for your company.,Allows you to connect several Social Media Business pages. You can opt to receive Weekly or Monthly updates. You get full detailed reports on all of them delivered right to your email.,Kind of expensive at $25 per month. I am not sure if they partnered with Instagram in someway, but It seems to be more focused on that platform when it comes to detailed analytics.,8,3,Cool Tabs allows us to tweak our social media pages to suit the customers' interaction. When the customer is engaged, they are more likely to share and or inquire about what we do. Since we have been using this, we have had a 10% increase in customer engagement, which in return, helps us deliver quality information.,MailChimp, Adobe Illustrator CC, SlackCool-tabs to monitor hashtags and create promotionsWe use Cool-Tabs to track the efficiency of our campaigns and the projects of our clients. It is very useful to see the impact of publications on social networks and discover our influencers. We also use it to identify related keywords. In addition, we use the tool to create sweepstakes and contests, which transmits reliability and allows us to make professional projects for capturing leads. We recommend the tool for professional use.,Manage hashtags Do promotions Monitor projects in Instagram and Twitter,It would be nice to be able to filter Instagram reports by country, geographical area or by language. It would be nice to be able to monitor posts on Facebook,8,5,We save time in monitoring and reporting We have more control of how well or badly an action is working We can create new actions with which to generate engagement in the community or devise new ways to capture leads through gaming,Hootsuite Pro,Hootsuite Pro, Facebook for Business, Twitter AdsReview of Cool TabsI have used Cool Tabs to increase followers on Instagram.,Easy to find the option you want,To be more clear when you start your promo - you have pay more to filter winners,5,,Flexibility and a better performance to your social media contestsWe have used and are using Cool Tabs to develop exclusive social media promotions for one of our clients to reward our on-line community and to create distinction to the brand. It is an advanced tool that allows you to create and manage social media promotions easily and with a wide range of settings options.,It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions. Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions. It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions. The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.,Some updating of the interface is required. More options to make promotions are needed to accomplish flexibility.,9,We have used it for Facebook and Instagram applications for the same campaign with the same cost, so it improves or ROI. It has improved our engagement rate and has attracted 202 Facebook pagelikes, so it has its impact on the ROI overall.,Trisocial,C3 MetricsUsed Cool Tabs to manage easier an Instagram PromoWe use Cool Tabs as part of a global strategy within one of our clients. We currently use the Social Apps integration in relation to one promo available on Instagram. The interface is easy to use, and the data collected is useful. I would rate 7/10 the use of Cool Tabs as I had, at the very first steps, trouble understanding the procedures to implement my campaign correctly. Regarding this first, and unique, issue, I must say that customer services was so polite and helpful that I would say I had no issues at all. I, definitely, would recommend Cool Tabs to other marketing companies.,Collecting the info needed in a campaign. Info is downloadable in .csv.,Easier first steps guides.,7,2,Less time spent on analysing items one by one regarding promos on other social platforms and networksCool Tabs Review.I used Cool Tabs for different customers to create contests and promotions and it always worked well. It has good integration with Facebook and you can easily edit campaigns and promotions. It is worth it if you want to do a promotion on Facebook and link the promotion to other social networks.,Great and clear design. Easy to work with. Link to another social media channels.,Translated texts must share same space in the creativity box.,9,,Antavo, Social Tools and Trisocial,8Cool Tabs is an essential tool in our campaigns to customersWe have been using Cool Tabs to provide support to other companies in order to promote corporate Facebook pages, with actions every month. For us, this tool did not give us any problem across all campaigns promoted with it. This tool is very useful and easy to configure to generate campaigns on Facebook.,Contests Promotions Campaigns,Cars vendor companies Dental Clinics Fast food markets Health companies,10,9,Quick response Ease of use without much experience Very high return on investment Rapid increase in benefits,Telemaking Web,10,2,Implemented in-house,8They will be there for youI've been using Cool Tabs since 2012 for all kinds of organizations or enterprises that were my customers. It works fine, but what I appreciate the most is their ability for adapt changes in Facebook and other social networks, and their support.,Support Versatility Adapt changes,New Facebook apps Mobile version,10,3,Better customer service Expanding audience Branding,Easypromos,10,4,Implemented in-houseNew UserCool Tabs is being used by our department to run campaigns for our clients.,The statistics are in real time. Easy to program. Online support.,In competitions there should be [an icon] for Instagram to follow several accounts.,9,2,Definitely better customer service.,DataPop and Facebook for Business,9First time happy user !Cool Tabs is being used by the organization Baobab Suites to create its first Facebook contest. We like to involve our audience and guests in taking part of choosing the name of our adorable mascot.,Customer service support Clear and user friendly,I can't think of any now,7,1,Branding And I´ll find out once I tried first,easypromos,6Cooltabs really worksCool Tabs is used by the marketing team to manage social network contests. It facilitates contest management in one tool.,Customer service Contests portfolio Easy to use,Export data base Manage contestants' personal data,9,,Increased employee efficiency. Customer service.,Easypromos,9A very good platform to get leads!I use Cool Tabs to get leads.,It's easy to use. There're a lot of options to choose. The technical support is great.,I'd like if they would improve the video competitions. I hope they continue working on statistics.,10,1,Get leads Integration with MailChimp Integration with CRM,None,10
Cool Tabs

Cool Tabs Reviews

Cool Tabs

Do you work for this company?

Filter 47 vetted Cool Tabs reviews and ratings

Ashia Ackov profile photo
  • Allows you to connect several Social Media Business pages.
  • You can opt to receive Weekly or Monthly updates.
  • You get full detailed reports on all of them delivered right to your email.
  • Kind of expensive at $25 per month.
  • I am not sure if they partnered with Instagram in someway, but It seems to be more focused on that platform when it comes to detailed analytics.
If your business is huge on Instagram and you have a big following and post daily, You will get detailed insight into the traffic. I don't think that Cool Tabs is perfect, but it automatically will give you feedback on KPI for your social media pages. If you want deeper details, you may have to upgrade.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review

• Manage hashtags
  • Do promotions
  • Monitor projects in Instagram and Twitter
  • It would be nice to be able to filter Instagram reports by country, geographical area or by language.
  • It would be nice to be able to monitor posts on Facebook
Ideal to create contests and raffles. Useful to monitor hashtags on Twitter or Instagram.

To monitor Facebook, it does not seem so useful. It is useful, however, to have a dashboard of the competition and your situation on Facebook. It would be nice, likewise, to be able to monitor more hashtags at once, especially if you are an agency that works for several brands. 10 follow-ups may be too few.
Carolina De Santis profile photo
March 27, 2017

Review of Cool Tabs

I have used Cool Tabs to increase followers on Instagram.
  • Easy to find the option you want
  • To be more clear when you start your promo - you have pay more to filter winners
Read Carolina De Santis's full review
Estela Oya Costa profile photo
  • It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions.
  • Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions.
  • It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions.
  • The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.
  • Some updating of the interface is required.
  • More options to make promotions are needed to accomplish flexibility.
I will recommend Cool Tabs to develop social media promotions with low cost, fast, easily and with unique support services that solve each one of your doubts and problems that may come up.
Read Estela Oya Costa's full review
Jessica Grandío Fra profile photo
  • Collecting the info needed in a campaign.
  • Info is downloadable in .csv.
  • Easier first steps guides.
Read Jessica Grandío Fra's full review
Marc Mañé Solé profile photo
February 16, 2016

Cool Tabs Review.

• Great and clear design.
  • Easy to work with.
  • Link to another social media channels.
  • Translated texts must share same space in the creativity box.
Cool Tabs it is well suited for small and medium businesses as well as big brands, since there is a "white label" recourse and you can hide who made the application.
Read Marc Mañé Solé's full review
  • Cars vendor companies
  • Dental Clinics
  • Fast food markets
  • Health companies
Cool Tabs is most useful for us in the field of competition for end customers. It is well suited to our requirements and is easy to set up. We have some difficulty with contests and choosing photographs in a particular album but it's less [frequent]. For our company [it provides] a very versatile face to give a good image to our end customers.
Read Luis Miguel Cano Ventas's full review
Luis Arronte Ygartua profile photo
  • Support
  • Versatility
  • Adapt changes
  • New Facebook apps
  • Mobile version
You will have to be willing to pay for it.
Read Luis Arronte Ygartua's full review
Luz Marina Estevez profile photo
November 11, 2015

New User

Cool Tabs is being used by our department to run campaigns for our clients.
  • The statistics are in real time.
  • Easy to program.
  • Online support.
  • In competitions there should be [an icon] for Instagram to follow several accounts.
Clearly define the objective of the campaign.
Read Luz Marina Estevez's full review
Beatriz Gil Martin profile photo
  • Customer service support
  • Clear and user friendly
  • I can't think of any now
Read Beatriz Gil Martin's full review
October 08, 2015

Cooltabs really works

• Customer service
  • Contests portfolio
  • Export data base
  • Manage contestants' personal data
What kind of contest? What is the objective? How [do you] program the whole tool?
I use Cool Tabs to get leads.
  • It's easy to use.
  • There're a lot of options to choose.
  • The technical support is great.
  • I'd like if they would improve the video competitions.
  • I hope they continue working on statistics.
Cool Tabs is well suited to create your own campaign as you imagined it.

About Cool Tabs

Cool Tabs is a social media marketing platform that is designed to help users increase their online audience and get qualified leads by creating simple interactive content for apps, social networks, microsites, mobile devices and websites. Users have more than twenty different types of dynamics to choose from: Paths (Choose Your Own Adventure), Trivia, Personality Tests, Instant Win, sweepstakes, competitions, coupon codes, and more. Cool Tabs enables users to create interactive content without requiring programming skills.

Some of Cool Tabs' use cases include:
- Creating fully functional campaigns with Cool Tabs' template system, which includes a variety of predefined themes and different customizable styles.
- Using content widgets to integrate gamification dynamics into articles, social networks, blog posts and microsites created ad hoc to host your campaigns.
- Quickly accessing the data obtained in your campaigns. Easily download all participation data in XLS or CSV through a simple interface, for fast and reliable integration with your CRM or DMP.

Cool Tabs is also adapted to the GDPR and is available in multiple languages. With Cool Tabs, users can also analyze the social conversation users are having about your brand on social networks, forums and media. Cool Tabs enables users to monitor their presence on social networks, perform social listening, and conduct real-time content curation.

Cool Tabs Screenshots

Cool Tabs Integrations

Mailchimp, Google Analytics, LoginRadius, Pipedrive, Dropbox, SAP Customer Data Cloud (formerly Gigya), Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports), Xeerpa, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+, Salesforce, Twitch, Fresh Sales, Giphy, Pixabay, Unsplash

Cool Tabs Competitors

Agorapulse, Antavo, Woobox, Easypromos, Wyng (formerly Offerpop)

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes