Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (19)
Custom fields (19)
Customer data management / contact management (19)
Task management (19)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Copper, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $25 per month per user
Sales ManagementCopper's features depend on the edition required. A list of features follows:
- Leaderboard (Business)- Spark friendly competition with sales leaderboards that show who the top performers are by revenue, meetings set, calls made, and emails sent.
- Lead Management (All Plans) With the CRM system, manage new leads through a qualification process to build sales pipeline and win new business. Recommended for project management.
- Lead Generation (All Plans) - Support lead generation efforts, capture, nurture, and convert more leads to customers, right from Gmail.
- Lead Tracking (All Plans) - Spend less time tracking, organizing, and managing sales prospects—and focus on converting leads to customers.
- Opportunity Management (All Plans) - Use the CRM Product, and track deal progress with visual pipelines, which can feature opportunities with social media, customer experience, and marketing, from lead to close
- Sales Management (All Plans)- Sales management tools, automation, and insights that grow your business.
- Sales Process Management (All Plans) - Define and create sales stages, forecast future revenue, and identify problem areas in a funnel.
- Sales Funnel Management (All Plans) Qualify, track, and measure the opportunities in a sales funnel to nurture them into thriving customers.
- Sales Workflow (Professional & Business Plan) - Automate tedious and repetitive sales tasks with sales workflow to drive efficiency throughout the sales process.
- Inside Sales (All Plans) - Get a complete view of inside sales pipeline by tracking important customer data and work opportunities more efficiently.
- Sales Tracking (All Plans) - Track sales data of any kind, in any timeframe, so users can estimate the close date of each deal and know if the sales quota will be hit.
- Sales Forecasting (All Plans) - Built-in sales forecast reports display potential revenue by expected close date to keep a pulse on a pipeline, plan ahead and course correct.
- Sales Analytics (All Plans) - Get the insights needed to make better decisions, and coach a sales team to success.
- Sales Dashboards (All Plans) - View critical sales insights with a set of dashboards that keep a pulse on sales opportunities.
- Pipeline Management (All Plans) - Build and customize multiple pipelines to manage different business processes for any team, service or line of business.
- Pipeline Reporting (All Plans) - Quickly see all open opportunities and their associated value in each stage of the sales process.
- Pipeline Analysis (All Plans) - Track, measure, and analyze on key sales pipeline metrics to ramp up sales performance, stay on target, and hit goals.
- Goal Tracking (Business) - See how sales numbers are tracking and where they are headed to end the quarter against a goal.
- Multiple Currency (Business) - Record, report and manage opportunities in multiple currencies and get real time currency conversions.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Mobile access
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
The software is designed to mimic the look of Google products. This makes it easy to use for people already familiar with Google products.
It syncs with G Suite apps like Google Contacts and Google Calendar, and it is directly accessible from Gmail. It appears as a sidebar within Gmail and can be hidden if needed.
We are too sunk in with Copper into Slack, our backend, and current sales process to switch over and learn again. As a result, we have decided to stick with Copper and wait anxiously for their new product updates.