- Getting information into the system is easy.
- The user interfaces are very intuitive.
- The system administration is somewhat difficult for someone that is not highly technical.
- Deleted or removed items appear in search results.
We currently use CoreIntegrator company-wide for processing new job requests, employee status changes and admissions observations. We also implemented new vendor requests and the contract management workflow and we are currently working on implementing A/P processing that includes, purchase requests, miscellaneous invoices and PO matching.
These applications solve our paperwork flow issues since we are a chain of 80+ cosmetology schools located in 21 states. All documents are managed by the workflow not USPS, email or faxes.
The forms are completed by the school personnel and they are automatically routed to the next supervisor using data from Great Plains.
If you prefer a turn key solution and don't have technical support CI is great.
If you have technical personnel and want to create your own forms and workflow, CI is not set up for this environment.
CoreIntegrator Workflow is designed for businesses looking to make processes more efficient, get more done, have visibility into all approval processes, saving time and money.
By working with an existing ERP or financial system, CoreIntegrator Workflow optimizes a company's procurement-to-pay processes by automating repetitive tasks. The vendor boasts 20 years of experience, and promises best business practices to offer a fully customized solution tailored to any particular business's activity and needs.
WHY CHOOSE COREINTEGRATOR?
- User-friendly: built to improve efficiency, even with a complicated system. Easy to learn and easy to operate, designed to bring results from day one.
- Scalable, long-term solution: From the AP specific, turnkey solution A/P One to full-featured business process automation, CoreIntegrator allows companies and their teams to ease into Digital transformation and then expand the solution as their business grows.
- "One product - infinite solutions", the technology behind CoreIntegrator allows customizing the solution to the exact needs of each organization.
- Dependability: The vendor promises an incredibly low failure rate. However, in case anything unexpected goes wrong, support is always available to assist customers.
Since the final solution is catered to the specific needs of the customer, the pricing varies from case to case.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||10%|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Supported Countries:||United States|