CoreIntegrator in Hummelstown provides AP Automation, built on the CoreIntegrator Workflow platform their solution provides organizations with made-to-order forms and workflows to meet purchasing workflow needs. Automate the Purchasing Department by streamlining Purchase Requisition, PO Matching and Journal Entry processes.
We currently use CoreIntegrator company-wide for processing new job requests, employee status changes and admissions observations. We also …
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
CoreIntegrator Workflow is designed for businesses looking to make processes more efficient, get more done, have visibility into all approval processes, saving time and money.
By working with an existing ERP or financial system, CoreIntegrator Workflow optimizes a company's procurement-to-pay processes by automating repetitive tasks. The vendor boasts 20 years of experience, and promises best business practices to offer a fully customized solution tailored to any particular business's activity and needs.
WHY CHOOSE COREINTEGRATOR?
- User-friendly: built to improve efficiency, even with a complicated system. Easy to learn and easy to operate, designed to bring results from day one.
- Scalable, long-term solution: From the AP specific, turnkey solution A/P One to full-featured business process automation, CoreIntegrator allows companies and their teams to ease into Digital transformation and then expand the solution as their business grows.
- "One product - infinite solutions", the technology behind CoreIntegrator allows customizing the solution to the exact needs of each organization.
- Dependability: The vendor promises an incredibly low failure rate. However, in case anything unexpected goes wrong, support is always available to assist customers.
- Supported: Smart AP technology (RPA)
- Supported: Customizable solution
- Supported: Mobile friendly
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|