CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Reviews

Herm Harrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite--Best Bang for your Buck!

Alternatives Considered

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite's most direct competitor has to be the Adobe line of products. Corel stands out in two areas, cost and ownership. First, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite costs a fraction of Adobe. Second, you actually own it rather than renting it.

Corel Techical Suite and CoreCAD are more specific in their application to create technical documents and CAD files, but for most purposes, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offers the broadest range of features at a reasonable cost.
Read Herm Harrison's full review
Stéfano Bellote | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 13, 2020

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite Review

Alternatives Considered

CorelDRAW is a well-suited solution for any graphic design need, and very easy to use, but being used to Illustrator for many years I honestly like the interface better and find myself keen to use it more for almost everything. It's layers and grouping functionality especially I find it pretty useful.
Read Stéfano Bellote's full review
February 18, 2020

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite: Easy Editing

Alternatives Considered

We actually do use the Adobe Cloud product line for some editing functions. We looked at PaintShop Pro, but it did not seem as robust as PhotoPaint and lacks the vector graphic capabilities of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. Generally, for quick, easy image editing and vector graphic creation, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is much easier to use. We also use Windows Paint for some jobs, but in most cases, Paint does not include many of the tools required for day-to-day image editing.
Pablo Lacerda Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 25, 2019

A Great Tool for Creating Illustrations for Scientific Papers

Alternatives Considered

I'm not a graphic designer and my usage of vector-based graphic editing software is somewhat basic, so I believe CorelDRAW meets all my needs and is much more user-friendly and easier to learn than its main competitor. I also believe that the geometric alignment of objects in CorelDRAW (e.g. mid-point, edge, center) is more suited to my needs than in the alternative.
Read Pablo Lacerda Silva's full review
Richard Reilly   - Fluid | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2019

Review from a power user

Alternatives Considered

CorelDRAW vs Illustrator has always been a big discussion between artists across varying industries. Working with both from School and in Business it is my personal believe Corel is a much easier and more intuitive app to use and learn. Cost is another factor for leaning to Corel. Compared to the competitors, Corel is considerably lower in price which is always a bonus for any artist or a business owner. Do not let the lower price fool you though, Corel is a robust and powerful Graphics Suite. Corel can complete many tasks with fewer actions than Illustrator and has full VBA capability.
Read Richard Reilly - Fluid's full review
Mandy Cramer | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2019

Create beautiful vector graphics in a long-standing program

Alternatives Considered

If I had to choose between Illustrator or CorelDRAW, I'd probably pick Illustrator because I'm more comfortable and familiar with it. That doesn't mean it's necessarily better than CorelDRAW, just what I prefer. However, I do think of the two programs, for someone who is learning, CorelDRAW is easier to use when figuring out how to create vector graphics.
Read Mandy Cramer's full review
John La Belle | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2019

CorelDraw: A perfect alternative to Adobe Illustrator

Alternatives Considered

I found the version of Illustrator available at the time I started using CorelDraw inferior, though very, very close in functionality. I haven't worked with Illustrator since the 90s, so I'm not sure how they would stack up against each other now. I will say this, however, Adobe's move to subscription-based pricing means Corel has greater long term value and return on your investment because you can go years without upgrading, and not a monthly fee.
Read John La Belle's full review
July 17, 2019

Great for engravers and sign makers, and not file finicky like other programs!

Alternatives Considered

I've used Adoble Illustrator a little bit when we were first starting out. It was not as intuitive and seemed to take more keystrokes to accomplish tasks. Adobe Illustrator also didn't seem to work as well with other programs. We really like the way CorelDRAW can incorporate many different types of files into one cohesive design.

About CorelDRAW Graphics Suite

Corel Corporation, headquartered in Ottawa, offers the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, a graphic design studio and library of tools.