Reviews (1-25 of 40)
- The tool is flexible allowing managers and staff to add as much or as little content as they like.
- 9-Box Analysis is useful for looking at across a single department or the entire company.
- It would be great if the scoring was a little more flexible, the interplay in ratings for goals versus competencies.
- It's easy to update goals and to complete reviews.
- We're able to have peer reviews.
- Adding new roles and assigning goals to each specific role can be time-consuming.
- We would like to be able to have the option of typing the weights.
- Check-Ins (New feature)
- Year by year tracking progress, usage and trends
- I detest the mandatory training stuff that appears on my entire enterprise's dashboard. if we don't use, we should be able to opt out.
- Previous version of the software (i.e. Sonar6, CSB, etc.) allowed for a training plan to be introduced for all employees. Not available except as a workaround (i.e. making part of the evaluation).
- 360 offering is not customizable--should be as robust as other features.
- Accessible on different platforms.
- Wide range of topics.
- The support available if you need help.
- Good descriptions of learning objectives.
- As an admin, I would like to be able to view what learning is in an individual's learning plans.
- You are not able to delete self-registered courses from your learning plan if they are no longer required or have been added accidentally. This detracts from being able to see what you still have to complete if there are other courses in there that you cannot delete.
- It's not always obvious how long the course is from the front tile until you actually go into the course
- Some courses are better quality than others with examples of what it looks like, rather than just theory. Some are not as good quality.
- A busy environment where you want learners to be self-sufficient and to be able to access learning solutions at a time that suits them.
- For anyone who wants to access learning using different platforms such as iPad, mobile, PC, etc
- Anyone who needs a more in-depth learning solution rather than an overview of key learning points.
- Easy implementation of the review.
- Easy discussion happening thanks to the check-in function.
- Great analytic tool for manager and HR.
- Could be easier if automatic reminder could be scheduled, it is still quite manual to remind everyone of the deadline in self-review and submission.
- Easy overview and easy to use for first-timers.
- Being able to select more than one person when approving goals.
- Options to identify which people managers haven't approved goals, dine a review etc...rather then having to mimic each manager to see how they are going.
- 360 Feedback to stakeholders outside the business.
- Being able to remove a role that isn't being used in the organization anymore.
- Clean and intuitive, user-friendly user interface
- Availability of tools eg reports to help Managers/ Company make better informed decisions
- Convenience of being able to access system via PC, smartphones and tablets
- Automated reminders
- Helpful and prompt customer service over e-mail
- Ability to copy goals across different employees by Managers has not been made available
- Terminologies can be confusing for some users
- Users should be able to allocate different weightings for each goal according to job function
- User Interface
- Sliders and Text Based Answers
- Check In Feature is nice
- Goal alignment/cascading in an OKR format does not exist. You cannot share goals and have them roll up to see how that objective is being accomplished cross functionally.
- 9 box trends over time does not exist.
- The goals are clear and easy to use.
- The support team is excellent. They help find solutions to our use cases and will help implement it.
- My Check-in is a nice feature to track conversations but doesn't integrate with Outlook or other calendars. It makes for a multiple step process because most users aren't in PiiQ on a daily basis to track things.
- It would be nice to be able to customize certain fields, titles, heading. It isn't as flexible as we would like it to be to match the language we use at the company related to performance management.
As we have matured in how we want to manage performance management with some more customized forms and process, it seems we have outgrown PiiQ. It's not great if you want a lot of customization.
- Excellent customer service - when all else is equal, customer service will win the day.
- Ease of use helps us get everyone on board with the goals and ratings.
- The analytics are helpful to senior managers - we can compare how managers rate as well as how employees perform.
- I had a difficult time getting started. I wasn't sure what template would work best for my organization. Most of the pre-set goals and competencies seemed to be geared toward sales - not our business model at all. It would have been helpful to have some one-on-one assistance - with someone asking critical questions, such as, what is your main purpose in using this program? And - it would have been good to have been able to try each of the three setups to see which one fit best, but to switch templates, all is lost in the template you've been trying out. It's like trying test driving cars without being able to look at them side by side.
- I would like for 2nd level managers to be able to see the reviews and the check-ins. Right now, only one supervisor/manager can review - unless they have admin access which isn't appropriate for all managers to have. If I can't see how my next level employee is reviewing his/her staff, how can I rate him/her on effective performance management?
Easy online access is definitely key for online programs.
- The check-in feature is extremely valuable in providing and documenting regular conversations and feedback.
- The employee review process is easy to manage and provides excellent reporting for monitoring and summarizing review process.
- The learning module has extensive and quality offerings in a number of categories.
- Being able to schedule check-ins with employees and have it calendarized in Outlook.
- 9 Block definitions used to show up in analysis. Don't see them anymore in latest versions.
- The training courses are easy to administer across the organization or to individuals.
- Tracking completion of the training courses and sending email reminders takes seconds!
- The implementation and set up was very easy with no fuss or mess. I was able to download the template, obtain the required information in a similar report format from my HRIS system, and simply upload the report to PiiQ. All the information was easily loaded and then I worked with my marketing team to have a proper backdrop banner photo for customization and feel. Couldn't be simpler!
- The reporting services do not provide the full report that I need, which lists the entire organization with all assigned courses and their completion rates. I track this information on a spreadsheet outside of the system for ease of reporting training back to leadership.
- I cannot see the email message that was sent to the employee. You can see the email template before it is sent, but no after.
- You can create custom learning content and include links from multiple sources.
- PiiQ Performance enables us to get a solid view of our entire organization. This is particularly helpful when looking to make personnel changes that support the business.
- Managing the compliance of the performance review process was always challenging. With PiiQ, I can get real time data of exactly where we are in our review process.
- I would like to see the reporting be more robust.
- I would like to see the 9 box grid include kites and arrows like what existed in Sonar 6.
- I would like to be able to have testing on the performance side.
- PiiQ by Cornerstone provides roles and competencies, but allows you to develop your own specific to your organization. They also provide templates, or you can create your own.
- The ability to run reports on the status of completion across the agency, goal completion, 360 feedback and use of the LMS allows us to have a big-picture view of the agency and makes it easy for me to hold everyone accountable on all levels.
- The special features offered, such as the ability for employees to set their own goals and BOTH the manager and employee being able to set-up check-ins puts the power in each employee's hands and ensures that there are no excuses as to why there hasn't been continuous feedback throughout the year.
- It would be extremely helpful to have the ability to delete a 360 feedback form that had not been filled out from the previous year. Right now, if someone isn't able to complete a 360, it stays on their dashboard as incomplete. It would also be helpful for a manager to be able to "unsend" a 360 feedback request.
- The check-in feature is awesome, but it would be nice to house private notes and comments that the employee can't see, but the manager an reference when they get ready to conduct their interview.
- The back-end took a lot of time to set-up. This could be remedied with an easier way to manually fill-in content that is the same for each competency. For instance, if you choose a snap-to-grid feature with only three ratings, you have to manually fill-in those ratings each time whereas it would be helpful to set it up as a default so you can choose the same function each time.
We use the 360 review functionality every 3rd quarter for the management team and the annual review process for all staff every 4th quarter.
- PiiQ Learning has extensive content organized by category to make it easy to find and assign courses to the staff; managers and employees can assign training.
- Reporting in both the learning and performance modules is simple and easy to understand. Particularly the graphics in the learning module are visually clear.
- I thought the performance module was fairly user-friendly last year, but having the ability to make changes without contacting support has been wonderful this year.
- I would like to have the ability to create profiles in the learning system so that when I onboard a new employee, I can assign training at the click of a button based on their role in the organization.
- I would like the ability for managers to be able to hide comments in the check-in feature; there are some notes that managers may need to refer to during a check-in that are not always appropriate to share with the employee at that time.
- I would love to submit a request in the learning portal for courses that are not in my package that I would like to add to the system. For example, if I need a course related to case management for social workers, I would like to be able to search other partners (from the learning portal) to see if there are courses in other packages or from other providers that I could purchase.
- PiiQ provides a basic platform to allow managers and employees to address performance.
- The ease of managing users is particularly easy.
- PiiQ also showcases performance by team member via a grid. This allows managers to view their team members by performance level.
- PiiQ has a basic platform. The user interface is poor and does not provide flexibility for administrator to make changes to it.
- There is a 360 component to PiiQ however, you cannot adjust for anonymous feedback. Every manager that requests will see exactly who shared feedback
- PiiQ allows you to set a review timeline but not a true workflow. (i.e. self review> 360> manager review> 2nd level approver> HR approver)
- There are system generated messages but the administrator can not customize them to fit their organizations needs.
- The system does not have a "sign-off" on review. You must create one that looks and feels like it is a misfit.
- Very simple to use
- Provide ability to add out own learning content
- Prompt support
- Would really love to see PiiQ provide the functionality to enable the upload of SCORM training files
- Would also like to have the ability to create Templates for Check-Ins
- Would like to be able to schedule future Check-Ins , for example, weekly or monthly etc.
- Would like to be able to add specific weighting % to objectives
- Digitizes a traditionally paper process
- Good user interface
- Very customizable
- Needs drag and drop functionality
- Once you set up a review cycle it is very difficult to make significant modifications without starting anew.
- Great way to visually identify how different staff members are progressing and performing
- Simple and intuitive interface for staff members to use - making the process of job performance reviews more enjoyable
- Good existing library of competencies to draw upon
- Would be good to have have a virtual "top level" (eg board) user built in to allow senior execs without a direct manager to be able to be set up with KPIs instead of having to create a dummy user
- Reports have difficulty downloading if pop ups disabled or in some browser environments
- When competencies are updated while a cycle is open, any changes don't effect that open cycle but only future ones. Would be nice to be able to have the option to apply changes to existing "open" cycles
- Intuitive interface. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to figure out a new system.
- The performance management template is incredibly easy to navigate.
- The administrator features are easy to use.
- PiiQ could improve on the print format of performance reviews. Our managers and employees have commented on the lack of quality when they print out a performance review. It is difficult to find information.
- More customization features such as template creation.
- Detailed spreadsheets
- Mimic mode
- The way that weighting is indicated on goals would be easier if you could just type in a number instead of those dots.
- Not having the weightings automatically added/included to blank/empty goals
- A feature that allows other managers to provide input on employees reviews (on the actual review, not via 360)
- Great digital solution
- Dashboard is easy to navigate/user-friendly
- We like that we can mimic employees to make sure everything is set up correctly
- Maybe provide an actual person to help with implementation
- We did not use the goals section which makes excellent employees look marginal
- It can be a little confusing trying to set up the questions for employees
- Offers a variety of courses
- Maintains accountability
- Is easy to use
- We would like to see better integration with our HR system
- Could offer more up to date learning for Microsoft Office products
- Terms the system uses e.g. "submit," "unsubmit," and "confirm" can be confusing
- With PiiQ managers could have employee specific goals verses the same goals for all employees in a specific classification.
- Allowing printing of just the signature page.
- Making it easier to make changes across the board.
PiiQ by Cornerstone Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About PiiQ by Cornerstone
PiiQ by Cornerstone is performance and learning management software designed for small to medium businesses. The software drives employee engagement and productivity with its performance management tools and helps companies build a culture of continuous learning and development with a robust library of on-demand courses. The vendor’s value proposition is that managers can get up and running fast with the self-configurable and intuitive set-up.
PiiQ offers a suite of products; choose PiiQ Performance, PiiQ Learning, or both in one, simple platform.
- Collaborative, continuous goal setting
- Continuous feedback
- Comprehensive, well-designed dashboards and reports to find hidden training needs, skill gaps, and struggling & outstanding employees
- 9-box talent matrix graphs and employee profile
- Easily configurable (no costly implementations!)
- 360 reviews
- Overall score & manager comments
- Searchable library and self-registration
- Compliance and training courses ranging from technical to soft skills
- Ability to create your own courses
- Reporting and insights dashboard
- Mobile learning on the go
- Learning Content through Cornerstone's Premier Content Partner, CyberU
PiiQ also offers a service and support team that aims to help businesses optimize the use of the products and enable success. Support ranges from immediate telephone support to full consulting packages – companies have the choice in how much they need.
PiiQ by Cornerstone Screenshots
PiiQ by Cornerstone Integrations
PiiQ by Cornerstone Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|PiiQ Performance||$8.00||per user per month|
|PiiQ Learning + Content & Performance||$15.00||per user per month|
|PiiQ Learning + Content||$8.00||per user per month|
PiiQ by Cornerstone Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PiiQ by Cornerstone Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland|