Course catalog or library (11)
Learning content (11)
Course authoring (11)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PiiQ by Cornerstone, and make your voice heard!
PiiQ Learning + Content
PiiQ Learning + Content & Performance
Entry-level set up fee?
- $1,000 per installationOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
PiiQ by Cornerstone is performance and learning management software designed for small to medium businesses (ideal for companies with fewer than 100 employees). The software drives employee engagement and productivity with its performance management tools and helps companies build a culture of continuous learning and development with a robust library of on-demand courses. The vendor’s value proposition is that managers can get up and running fast with the self-configurable and intuitive set-up.
PiiQ offers a suite of products; choose PiiQ Performance, PiiQ Learning, or both in one, simple platform.
- Collaborative, continuous goal setting
- Continuous feedback
- Comprehensive, well-designed dashboards and reports to find hidden training needs, skill gaps, and struggling & outstanding employees
- 9-box talent matrix graphs and employee profile
- Easily configurable (no costly implementations!)
- 360 reviews
- Overall score & manager comments
- Searchable library and self-registration
- Compliance and training courses ranging from technical to soft skills
- Ability to create your own courses
- Reporting and insights dashboard
- Mobile learning on the go
- Learning Content through Cornerstone's Premier Content Partner, CyberU
PiiQ also offers a service and support team that aims to help businesses optimize the use of the products and enable success. Support ranges from immediate telephone support to full consulting packages – companies have the choice in how much they need.
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: Goal Setting
- Supported: Check-ins
- Supported: 360 Feedback
- Supported: 9-box Talent Matrix
- Supported: Self-assessment
- Supported: Manager Review
- Supported: Competency Library
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland|
There are also some glitches in the system and have been told Cornerstone is aware of them but are focused on delivering new features. There are workarounds, but that doesn't seem to be a great answer.