Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 07, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We utilize Corrigo for numerous reason across multiple departments. For us, it helps to address specific client requirements and we are lucky to be able to integrate Corrigo into our process. It helps us automatize processes that would otherwise take up valuable resource time to accomplish. Additionally, because we utilize it in multiple ways, we are able to see a larger picture with this product.
- KPI Reporting: there are some great canned reports that you can utilize but you can also build your own reports using their very simple report writer.
- Report Notifications: you can set up automatic notifications for reports. Additionally, you can set up schedules for your reports and attach notifications to those report schedules as well.
- PM Scheduling: you can automate your PM schedules thru Corrigo and set up multiple schedules.
- Asset Management: for such strong PM Scheduling, I would like to see better asset management within this product.
- Managing users: his isn't the most intuitive process and could be simpler.
- Support: once they get back to you, they can be very helpful but I find the wait time is too long.
Read this authenticated review
Corrigo is great for managing work orders and PM Schedules. Additionally, if you need to track KPIs, Corrigo's reporting is spot on—with automated reports and notifications, it is one of the strengths of this program. I don't recommend Corrigo for Asset Management, however, which is tricky since the PM Scheduling is such a strength.
Corrigo Scorecard Summary
The Corrigo Platform from the company of the same name in Oregon is a facilities management option.
Categories: Facility Management
Corrigo Technical Details