Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- KPI Reporting: there are some great canned reports that you can utilize but you can also build your own reports using their very simple report writer.
- Report Notifications: you can set up automatic notifications for reports. Additionally, you can set up schedules for your reports and attach notifications to those report schedules as well.
- PM Scheduling: you can automate your PM schedules thru Corrigo and set up multiple schedules.
- Asset Management: for such strong PM Scheduling, I would like to see better asset management within this product.
- Managing users: his isn't the most intuitive process and could be simpler.
- Support: once they get back to you, they can be very helpful but I find the wait time is too long.
Corrigo Scorecard Summary
What is Corrigo?
Corrigo CMMS aims to deliver maximum P&L contribution from every investment in facilities. The vendor boasts over 4.3 million people in 122 countries, who use Corrigo to manage millions of assets at 2.2
Corrigo's goal is to help facilities avoid getting bogged down in repetitive details, suffer from lack of vendor accountability, and prevent too many costly emergencies and high-impact outages.
Their CMMS delivers insights and control over maintenance service delivery process. The vendor states users of Corrigo reduce errors, reduce compliance risk, speed up work order completion, and control costs.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Corrigo Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|Live in-person training|
Corrigo Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North America|
|Supported Languages:||Spanish (Latin America), French (Canada), Malay, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Turkish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Traditional), Arabic, French, Indonesian, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Thai, English (UK)|