October 15, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Nate Casimiro's full review
Pros and Cons
- Visually represent your content in one centralized place
- Heavily customize your calendar settings (project types, icons, tasks, filters, etc.)
- Better implement approval procedures
- Create read-only calendars for stakeholders so they can view the upcoming items on your calendar
- The platform seems sluggish as of late, likely as a result of the robust amount of data we are entering and the number of filters we're creating.
- Social media scheduling exists, but we do run into publishing errors more often then we'd like.
- Task templates when updated are not retroactive, so when you create projects for an entire year and then change a template, you need to go back and change them manually.