Experienced broker

March 09, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CoStar Real Estate Manager, and make your voice heard!

What is CoStar Real Estate Manager?

CoStar offers a platform for real estate management needs.

2 people want pricing too

What is VTS?

VTS is an asset management and leasing platform built to provide real-time portfolio analytics to landlords and brokerage firms. VTS allows brokers and landlords to manage deal activity, a desktop or mobile device.

What is AppFolio Property Manager?

AppFolio Property Manager is a cloud-based property management software that allows multifamily and single-family, commercial, student housing, homeowners and condo association, and mixed portfolio property managers to market, manage and grow their business. AppFolio includes complete accounting and…

What is CoStar Real Estate Manager?

CoStar offers a platform for real estate management needs.

CoStar Real Estate Manager Technical Details

Zachary Tuohey | TrustRadius Reviewer
There is literally not one good thing that I can say about CoStar. They charge my card $450/month because I signed a one-year contract. They provide very little data and properties and most of the time it is inaccurate. Their customer service is atrocious. They overpromise, underdeliver. STAY away from using Costar!
  • Nothing
  • Charging my card
  • Nothing
  • Everything
I do not recommend
March 09, 2018

Experienced broker

Amanda Kraft | TrustRadius Reviewer
CoStar is used across our entire company as a research and multiple listing tool (MLS). It allows us to keep track of building information regardless of who the listing agents/owner/managers are. We can store marketing documents for public distribution and confidential back-end data for our own in-house analysis.
  • For my role within the company, I find CoStars database of historical information very helpful. Previous users, owners, financing lien holders, tax information and county data are things I look for on a daily basis.
  • In our market (Portland, OR), not enough users implement the tools that could make CoStar so much better. For example, I specialize in medical but brokers and owners don't take the time to mark medical as an approved use in their buildings so I have to search much longer and cross-reference the data by contacting the brokers directly.
  • I find it really annoying that when I download documents CoStar doesn't use smart technology to automatically name my files. It is especially irritating since every piece of marketing we post to CoStar has a relevant file name yet when we download the same file we have to rename it.
Gen-Y and younger will have no problem learning how to use CoStar but its not very intuitive for the older generations (they have to hunt and peck for what they are looking for and have no idea how to manipulate the reporting features).