Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Open-source and Self-hosted - Countly can be completely self-hosted, which makes it really easy to offset costs of a competing service like Segment or Mixpanel for early-stage companies.
- A large number of SDKs and platform support - Countly provides fairly comprehensive support for mobile applications and general tracking. As a result, it's pretty easy to create comprehensive tracking of events for any company.
- Custom queries, access to data - You have instant access to data and extensive customizability which makes this platform fairly easy to use for any purpose of user and market tracking.
- Bad UI - The UI is quite outdated and poorly designed, which was one of the principal reasons for us moving away from Countly.
- Some poor documentation - 3rd-party documentation and tutorials for some of their mobile SDKs are better than Countly's own documentation.
- Server requirements can be a bit high - For startups with trial credits on cloud computing services, this may not be a problem. Otherwise, Countly can get as expensive as hosted services like Segment and Mixpanel.
Countly Scorecard Summary
What is Countly?
Countly is a product analytics solution and innovation enabler that helps organizations track product performance and user journey and behavior across mobile, web, and desktop applications. Ensuring privacy by design, it allows organizations to innovate and enhance their products to provide personalized and customized customer experiences, and meet key business and revenue goals.
Users can track, measure, and take action - without leaving Countly.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Countly Enterprise Edition||Please ask||per installation|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Countly Cloud Edition||Please ask||Per installation|
Customizable, with free Community Edition (free forever) and free Enterprise Edition trial (free for 1 Month).
Countly Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Countly Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Countly Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, German, Spanish, Latvian, Italian, French|