Coupa’s cloud-native Business Spend Management (BSM) platform provides end-to-end processes that helps drive collaboration across for every business leader from supply chain, procurement, finance, treasury, compliance, and IT and supply chain leaders to help their companies to get the visibility and control they need…
- Coupa is used across the whole organization to pay suppliers/vendors and also to expense company-wide employee expenditures.
- We create …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
192 people also want pricing
Coupa Data Assure + iFrame Demo
Coupa Video Blog: No-Click Requisition
Finance Automations - Procure to Pay with Coupa and NetSuite
First Coupa Demo
PunchOut2Go for Magento 2 + Demo of PunchOut from Coupa
- Tech Details
- Supported: Electronically Manage the Entire Source-to-Pay Process: from spend analysis to risk vetting, sourcing, contracting, purchasing, invoicing, working capital programs, digital payments, and automatic reconciliations—covering all types of goods and services, all on the same unified platform.
- Supported: Collaborate with Suppliers: starting with the millions of suppliers already transacting digitally, and engaging others with no fees and instant visibility to POs, invoices, and payment status via the platform for more effective relationships.
- Supported: Mitigate Risk: with comprehensive third-party risk management across many tiers of the supply chain, continuous community-powered risk and performance monitoring, and real-time fraud detection .
- Supported: Optimize Travel and Expense Management: with booking, continual price monitoring, expense reporting and employee reimbursements.
- Supported: Optimize the Supply Chain: with the ability to model the entire supply chain as a “digital twin” and move to continuous design.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|