November 30, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Alejandro Matheu, MD, MBA's full review
Pros and Cons
- Coursera is very well organized. They are partnered with the most important educational institutions around the world.
- They are very “up to date” in topics of interest and new courses.
- Coursera has the widest catalog of courses, all of them with a certification given by them in name of a professional institution, like universities.
- They also have programs together with universities that allow you to get a Masters Degree and Specializations. (Which is awesome)
- Some of the courses (very few) have some old information (more than 2 years), and in some areas like technology the information has to be very new and updated.
- Some professors or people doing videos are not good in front of the camera, they should train their people a little bit more for those things.