2. A/B build and reporting
3. Implementing onsite content / merchandising where we cannot access via our CMS
4. Onsite …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Coveo Qubit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Data is collected using Qubit’s own QProtocol data layer, or by integrating the user’s existing model via our API. Quantitative visitor behavioral data is combined with qualitative visitor feedback and ingested data from Qubit users' other systems of record enabling them to identify areas of the site and customer groups to optimize and target with personalization experiences.
Users can A/B test any changes to their site using Qubit, and the user interface lets them know what the test results are.
- Supported: Website Personalization Technology
- Supported: Visitor Analytics and Insights
- Supported: Business Intelligence
- Supported: A/B Testing Platform
- Supported: Tag Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Supported Countries||UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy|
|Supported Languages||Our service can process all major languages|
Requests to fix issues, look into bugs or support implementation take too long to be answered.
Qubit is best thought of as a self-service tool rather than a service-augmented SaaS.
- It's quite expensive and you could be quoted for the time the support staff spends on writing up reply emails.
- It's happened a few times where a person dealing with one of our queries had left and we had to go through the whole process of explaining the issue again to the new technician
- The FAQ section and the technical documentation is out of date and quite limited