Simple transformations (7)
Connect to traditional data sources (7)
Complex transformations (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of COZYROC, and make your voice heard!
COZYROC Excel Add-in for SAS®
COZYROC SSIS+ Premium Priority Support
COZYROC SSIS+ Ultimate Subscription
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
They further provide that COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite has been successfully used by thousands of businesses in more than 140 countries around the world.
⭐ Download COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite from: https://cozyroc.com/download
⭐ Free for test and development within Visual Studio
⭐ Support SQL Server 2005-2019 and ADFv2 IR
- Supported: Connect to traditional data sources
- Supported: Connecto to Big Data and NoSQL
- Supported: Simple transformations
- Supported: Complex transformations
- Supported: Metadata management
- Supported: Business rules and workflow
- Supported: Powerful REST adapters for connection to cloud application
- Supported: Connectivity for CRM, ERP, Accounting, Marketing, Analytics, e-Commerce, HR and other applications
- Supported: Data flow task plus - Dynamic data flows
- Supported: EDI format files processing
- Supported: Secure file transfer protocol (SFTP, FTPS)
- Supported: Secure advanced email support (SMTP, IMAP, POP3, Exchange)
- Supported: 64bit Microsoft Excel adapters
- Supported: Zip, GZip, BZip2, Tar compression and decompression
- Supported: Generate any text documents (e.g. XML, HTML, JSON) via Apache Velocity templates
Watch COZYROC SSIS+ is a comprehensive suite of 240+ advanced components for developing ETL solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services. Our easy-to-use, coding-free library of tasks, components and reusable scripts can significantly cut your development time and also improve the execution speed of your SSIS packages.
Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KWLuDpJ3jNMwHjCFRJrsw to watch COZYROC video.
- Amazon Drive
- QuickBooks Online
- UKG Workforce Central
- ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Google Analytics
- Google BigQuery
- Google Backup and Sync (discontinued)
- Microsoft Power BI
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Desktop
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Dropbox Business
- Google Drive
- Constant Contact
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Fleet Complete
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- UiPath Process Mining (formerly ProcessGold)
- Genesys Cloud CX (formerly Genesys Cloud)
- Humanity (formerly ShiftPlanning)
- REST API
- JSON Source
- Microsoft Common Data Service Connection
- Close CRM
- IRESS XPLAN
- UPS Connection
- Amazon S3
|Operating Systems||Windows, Azure|
- Database Destination Component.
- Rest components.
- Integrates with Microsoft SSIS plug and play approach
- Filtering / Parameter setting are not well explained i.e. needs to be documented.
- Using Rest Source, it creates a new table for you with @Odata column. I would like an option to turn off.
- sftp connection
- Microsoft sharepoint list connection
- Microsoft dynamic 365 connection
- can speedup Microsoft dynamic crm connection
- need to improve their support and customer care
- would like to have some good and fast scd component
- REST Components which allow users to communicate between SQL server and REST APIs
- EDI Components
- SFTP Components
- More detailed documents/instructions/case studies/tutorial videos will be highly appreciated. It's very difficult to understand how some new components work without those helps.
- CRM Dynamics connection
- Sharepoint list connector
- SFTP component
- Download performance for CRM connectory
- Easier configuration of the components
- Getting information about component version (I have to see the folder installation to check it)
- Dynamic SOQL is very advantageous with Salesforce source task.
- Connecting to SharePoint is simple and seamless.
- Script Component Plus is also a very good task that we can do a lot through, that what we can't do with Script Task.
- Looking for Office 365 API connector and source task.
- Looking for Share Connection with multifactor login.
They also provide good adaptability so we can easily add and remove their addons without going through a lengthy migration process as long as you have been using SSIS. They have good support that is responsive and fixes our issues quickly.
- A large selections of destinations like Amazon S3 or Processed Excel output that help us better fulfill the need of our clients
- Dynamic columns queries and customizable parallel processing for data flow tasks
- S3 widget's wording is somehow confusing. I wish they would be more consistent with Amazon wording
- More examples of complicated and combined usage on website
- Large number of data connectors
- Some nice helper components
- Smaller set of useful transform tasks than some competitors
- Upgrade process could be smoother (though similar to others in this space)
It also includes some nice helper components, such as script task plus. This speeds up the development of script tasks by making the configuration easier.
That said, it is not a silver bullet for all your SSIS woes. I've found that none of the SSIS 3rd party components spans all my needs and generally end up running a couple of different ones to cover all the functionality required.