Cradlepoint's NetCloud makes VPN as easy as it can get.I have been using Cradlepoint's NetCloud product since before they acquired it from Pertino. It is one of my favorite tools. NetCloud is basically a set it and forget it always on VPN connection. One of the main challenges I had supporting my off-site users was troubleshooting their VPN connections which usually ended up being some kind of user error. Ever since I switched to the NetCloud product I haven't had to troubleshoot my off-site connections very often and if I do I can quickly narrow it down to a network issue at their site. I honestly can't remember a time that the issue was VPN based since I switched.,Support: They are always quick to respond. The NetCloud service: It has never gone down in the four + years I have been using it. Pricing is very competitive.,The portal is a little bit confusing.,10,It has freed me up to do more productive things instead of troubleshooting the VPN. It has made my employees happier because they have less frustrations working from home or on the road.,,Remote Desktop Manager, Unitrends Recovery Series Backup Appliance
Cradlepoint

Cradlepoint Reviews

Cradlepoint
Filter 1 vetted Cradlepoint reviews and ratings
Travis Ellis profile photo
March 16, 2017

Review: "Cradlepoint's NetCloud makes VPN as easy as it can get."

• Support: They are always quick to respond.
  • The NetCloud service: It has never gone down in the four + years I have been using it.
  • Pricing is very competitive.
  • The portal is a little bit confusing.
If you need to use a VPN connection for your office I can think of no better tool for the job. Once you set it up it is so easy to use that you will forget that you have it. If you don't need VPN then you would have no need of the product.
Read Travis Ellis's full review