Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CrazyCall, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
CrazyCall is a cloud-based app that is designed to help contact centers and sales teams boost the performance of their outbound and inbound projects.
CrazyCall requires no download or technical skills. According to the vendor, users can start making and receiving calls directly in their browser within minutes of creating their account. With the automatic dialer, users no longer need to dial numbers manually. Users can also set rules to efficiently manage their outbound and inbound queue or reschedule calls automatically. CrazyCall also lets users choose phone numbers from over 60 countries, so they can always appear local to leads and clients.
Companies can add users to their account and monitor their team’s progress with live call listening and dashboards. Additionally, they can use call recordings to evaluate and enhance the quality of every conversation. Real-time reports are included with this solution.
CrazyCall’s Click-to-Call add-on enables users to expand and refine their contacts database. Users can use it to add phone numbers to a list as they browse the web, make and receive calls.
- Supported: Live analytics
- Supported: Agent panel
- Supported: Free call recording & archiving
- Supported: Cloud-based app
- Supported: Intelligent Power Dialer
- Supported: Workforce management
- Supported: Intuitive Script Creator
- Supported: A wide range of Caller IDs
- Supported: Conference Call
- Supported: Competitive international connection rates
- Supported: Open API access
- Supported: Follow-up Scheduling
- Supported: SSL encryption
- Supported: Queue management
- Supported: Campaign management
- Supported: Knowledge Base
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia & Oceania|
- CrazyCall provides detailed reports that help discover every little element allowing to optimize and improve efforts with affordable calling rates with international numbers with call transfer and call monitoring, it is a solution that helps with the growth of the company allowing to connect with customers in any corner of the world.
- It is a call center solution that allows interaction with customers from anywhere, managing calls with ease, enjoying comfort in the processes for being safe and progressing satisfactorily, demonstrating professionalism.
- CrazyCall is a real-time calling solution that provides a quality service with excellent features and call routing options where the guarantee of a unique experience comes first, an excellent tool that facilitates communication with customers, saves time and increases collaboration.
- The menu options in the interactive voice response function are very efficient and necessary for the fluidity of communication with customers. The best thing is that the customer can access this menu from their phone.
- We love that it is a multi-channel platform, that allows us to be aware of the demands of our customers on all digital platforms.
- It allows us to make recordings of incoming and outgoing calls to get more details of our customer's needs.
- The interface is a bit complicated, but once you get to know it well you can work smoothly.
- Some emails were getting to the spam box and that slowed down the flow of communication with some clients.
- Sometimes the system freezes and the software feels heavy.
- One-click dialing directly from the computer is definitely a strength.
- Local numbers used in dialing to increase the number of connections is an asset.
- The pricing is a plus. It is one of the most affordable calling tools on the market.
- Inbound call functionally is still limited and not something that my team utilizes.
- The reporting features for the some of the lower pricing tiers are very limited.
- Downloading reports from the cloud can be quite slow at times.