Crazy Egg Reviews

Meredith Walter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I think support is an area where Crazy Egg is lacking. I would love to have a quarterly check-in with a Crazy Egg rep to understand what kinds of changes have been made to the platform and what is on the horizon. I also think a quick consulting sessions with a rep could be extremely beneficial, as I'm sure there are ways to use the tool that we haven't even thought about yet that would be extremely insightful for our team.
Read Meredith Walter's full review

Support

The support team response was pretty clear and easy to understand and again it all depends on how one asks the question. If our query is easy enough then any support team can answer in ease
Amber Steinert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Their support and fast responses show how much they care about their customers. Even if there have been little bugs that aren't a huge deal, the response time is still wonderful. I have emailed them several times and within the next day, they have responded with an answer. There have been one or two times where they have no idea of a bug and were not able to supply an answer to us, but these were minor and they still responded quickly.
Read Amber Steinert's full review

About Crazy Egg

Crazy Egg is a heat map web analytics product.

Crazy Egg Integrations