Reviews (1-14 of 14)
- Business Process Automation
- User-Friendly Dashboards and KPIs
- High-level of customization
- Can have a steep learning curve for some users
- Although customizable, some functions will require more dedicated expertise
- Not enough out-of-the-box detailed reporting for the average user
- High scalability. The platform is being expanded together with our business.
- The system allows our non-IT staff to create business solutions within the system with no coding required.
- A unified platform for various functional areas and teams.
- The platform’s UX is great.
- Having more marketplace solutions that add to the system’s functionality would be great.
- We look forward to further enhancements in ML (even though Creatio already has some AI-powered solutions in place).
- We would also like to see some improvements to the customer portal.
- Quick implementation & Good time to Go Live - in less than a month we were fully functioning.
- Successful implementation method and partner selection.
- High user adoption across organization.
- Ease of doing business with/ work with long-term.
- Helpful technical support and customer success team.
- Excellent overall functionality/support for business.
- Flexibility of platform offered by low-code tools.
- Knowledge base could use AI and better layout.
- More integrations with 3rd parties.
- Telephony integration.
- Business logic
- Technical support
- General UI, look and feel
- Saving changes can be slow occasionally.
- Setting permissions is confusing because there are so many levels.
- I personally do not like the "user prefix" when creating objects. I think that there should be a "system prefix" that is restricted instead.
- The system provides operational transparency.
- Powerful BI tools.
- Omnichannel customer service solutions.
- It’s rich in features that allow us to fulfill nearly all of our business needs.
- Some minor issues might occur sometimes, but they are resolved quickly by the Creatio support team.
- We wish we started using the system earlier.
Because the marketing platform is built into the CRM system we now have a fully integrated lead management system. This allows our marketing team to manage the success of specific campaigns and our sales reps to service customers needs quickly.
- Sales team that is looking to automate/create sales process.
- Service team looking to create a "pod" team
- Tracks email communications.
- Feed system embedded in any type of record to isolate conversations to a specific topic.
- Workflow creation to automate activity assignments and internal email notifications.
- Development user interface is not for the light-hearted.
- Compiling of changes to the database can take a long time.
- The mobile app can become inaccessible without compiling new changes
- Data segmentation
- Increase in productivity
- Better understanding of customer behavior
- A generous selection of Accounting Connectors, Add-ons and Software Solutions.
- We have not had to go outside of the bpm’online software in search of such applications.
- The time needed to sift through our company processes. It was an intensive, organization project to undertake before we could even think about implementation.
software, it is imperative to review internal processes. It would be a huge
- The training and help provided through the transition was truly outstanding. Bpm’online did not hesitate to go above and beyond to answer questions and make the transition to the new software seamless.
- Customer Service is great, the product is great, and add-on connectors and applications are available. There is nothing else to report.
- Having the ability to check lead profile accuracy and search the system for duplicate leads is a huge plus.
- Another great feature is having the ability to connect leads to relevant accounts to enrich lead data. Tools for reporting are awesome: we were able to integrate bpm online with other tracking solutions so it drastically helps us to identify traffic sources, channels and link this data to leads or accounts.
- Offer more design features in the marketing campaigns.
- Customer service is stellar. Especially our current support specialist, Daniel. He is quick to respond, willing to help, and always accomplishes what he says he will.
- The UI is very aesthetically pleasing, and overall very intuitive. The customizeabilty of the system is undeniable.
- They are continually taking suggestions and working to make improvements. Each release has new features that are interesting to us.
- The marketing platform is not very user friendly in our experience, coming from a system like MailChimp that has a lot of freedom and very few limitations on what you can send and how it was sent. The marketing platform seems to have a lot of stipulations around size requirements of photos, text, etc. We've actually stopped using the marketing side all together, which is disappointing for us, because having a marketing platform attached to your contact management system is great for data and integration, but we found that the time spent and the quality of outreach we were able to create just wasn't worth it.
- No other complaints really.
Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Creatio (formerly bpm'online)
Creatio is a global software company providing a low-code platform for process management and CRM.
The company's products are designed to accelerate sales, marketing, service and operations for mid-size and large enterprises. Boasting hundreds of partners, Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
The company aims to create a world where everyone can automate business ideas in minutes.
- Sales Creatio -- Sales automation software to accelerate the complete sales cycle — from lead to repeat sales
- Marketing Creatio -- Multichannel marketing platform to orchestrate customer journeys and accelerate lead-to-revenue
- Service Creatio -- Intelligent service management platform to streamline customer engagements and accelerate service delivery
- Studio Creatio -- Intelligent low-code platform to effortlessly build enterprise-grade apps and processes
Creatio's core differentiators include:
1. BPM engine to change processes faster.
2. Low-code platform to make everyone a developer.
3. A unified CRM to align marketing, sales and service.
Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Screenshots
Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Integrations
Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Creatio (formerly bpm'online) Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac, Windows Server|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, French, Czech, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Romanian|