Creatio is a provider of a platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. The Creatio offering includes a no-code platform (Studio Creatio), CRM applications (Marketing, Sales, and Service), industry workflows for 20 verticals…
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Platform Security (30)9.494%
- Drag-and-drop Interfaces (31)9.393%
- Platform Scalability (31)9.292%
- Platform User Management (32)9.191%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Creatio, and make your voice heard!
Growth + CRM (Marketing/Sales/Service)
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $25 per month per user
- Tech Details
Creatio is a provider of a platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom.
The Creatio offering includes a no-code platform (Studio Creatio), CRM applications (Marketing, Sales, and Service), industry workflows for 20 verticals and marketplace add-ons.
- Marketing Creatio - a ready-to-use platform to automate marketing campaigns and lead management workflows with no-code and maximum degree of freedom.
- Sales Creatio - an end-to-end platform to automate sales processes of any type with no-code and maximum degree of freedom
- Service Creatio - an omnichannel platform to automate customer service workflows of any complexity with no-code and maximum degree of freedom
- Studio Creatio - a no-code platform to automate workflows and build applications with maximum degree of freedom.
Creatio products can be purchased separately or as a unified CRM solution to automate customer-facing and industry workflows with no-code.
All Creatio products are powered with no-code tools as well as out-of-the-box capabilities to help organizations digitize workflows, enhance customer and employee experiences, and boost efficiency across all business units. Creatio enables non-technical users to create business apps without coding with its no-code UI designer, and drag-and-drop visual design tools.
Additionally, Creatio provides a marketplace of ready-to-go solutions, connectors, and templates for various use cases. Creatio platform is built on a technology stack designed to offer the maximum degree of freedom to integrate the platform within an organization’s digital ecosystem.
Creatio boasts thousands of customers launching millions of CRM, as well as operational and industry workflows within the platform every day in 100 countries. Creatio is headquartered in Boston, MA. They have 700 employees in six offices and a local presence in 14 countries. Creatio also states they have long-lasting relationships with organizations including AMD, Bayer, Kraft Heinz, Visteon, Société Générale Group, and BNP Paribas Group.
- Supported: Visual Modeling
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Interfaces
- Supported: Platform Security
- Supported: Platform User Management
- Supported: Reusability
- Supported: Platform Scalability
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Windows Server|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, French, Czech, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Romanian|