Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Platform Security (28)
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (29)
Platform Scalability (29)
Platform User Management (30)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Creatio, and make your voice heard!
Studio Creatio Free
Studio Creatio Free
Studio Creatio Enterprise
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Creatio is a provider of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom.
The Creatio offering includes a no-code platform (Studio Creatio), CRM applications (Marketing, Sales, and Service), industry workflows for 20 verticals and marketplace add-ons.
- Marketing Creatio - a ready-to-use platform to automate marketing campaigns and lead management workflows with no-code and maximum degree of freedom.
- Sales Creatio - an end-to-end platform to automate sales processes of any type with no-code and maximum degree of freedom
- Service Creatio - an omnichannel platform to automate customer service workflows of any complexity with no-code and maximum degree of freedom
- Studio Creatio - a no-code platform to automate workflows and build applications with maximum degree of freedom.
Creatio products can be purchased separately or as a unified CRM solution to automate customer-facing and industry workflows with no-code.
All Creatio products are powered with no-code tools as well as out-of-the-box capabilities to help organizations digitize workflows, enhance customer and employee experiences, and boost efficiency across all business units. Creatio enables non-technical users to create business apps without coding with its no-code UI designer, and drag-and-drop visual design tools.
Additionally, Creatio provides a marketplace of ready-to-go solutions, connectors, and templates for various use cases.
Creatio platform is built on a modern technology stack, to offer the maximum degree of freedom to integrate the platform within an organization’s digital ecosystem.
Creatio boasts thousands of customers launching millions of CRM, as well as operational and industry workflows within the platform every day in 100 countries. Creatio is headquartered in Boston, MA. They have 700 employees in six offices and a local presence in 14 countries. Creatio also states they have long-lasting relationships with organizations including AMD, Bayer, Kraft Heinz, Visteon, Société Générale Group, BNP Paribas Group and many others.
- Supported: Visual Modeling
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Interfaces
- Supported: Platform Security
- Supported: Platform User Management
- Supported: Reusability
- Supported: Platform Scalability
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Windows Server|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, French, Czech, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Hebrew, Ukrainian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Romanian|
- Accelerated deployment of new functionality
- Improved sales and marketing follow-up
- Better follow-up of the customer relationship and their requests
- Saved a lot of time with people going back and forth searching for information
- Pulled together different areas of the business
- We have increased our project team efficiency.
- With Creatio, we significantly streamlined our lead conversion and increased employee productivity.
- We haven’t used Creatio to its full potential yet, but we already see how the system streamlined internal collaboration and customer-facing workflows.
- Communication between sales representatives, vendors, and customers helps improve sales.
- Automating the sales process has allowed us to land more deals via opportunity management tools.
- No coding or manual sales processes are involved, hence we make zero errors when enhancing sales procedures.
- Creatio ensured operational transparency and helped increase our sales team's efficiency.
- Business processes simplification
- Decreasing time for go-to-market
- Working in a unified IT ecosystem made it possible to reduce and simplify communications between employees of related departments and boost customer satisfaction.
- Creatio helped us digitize previously manual workflows. The system allows us easily define process bottlenecks and make the necessary improvements.
- The system helped us accelerate customer-centric processes.
- The escalation time of service cases has reduced significantly thanks to the features and functionalities Creatio provides.
- The platform helped us achieve operational transparency and minimize the number of human errors.
- Thanks to Creatio, we increased operational efficiency and established alignment between the teams.
- Creartio helped us increase sales conversion rates and improve customer experience.
- Creatio implementation helped us achieve operational transparency and keep process excellence.
- The system helped us streamline capturing business development data and save data entry time for the sales team.
- We increased operational efficiency, boosted our sales, improved the time from lead to order, and it helped to have a better view of our users/teams and what they are doing.
- We managed to decrease the number of overdue cases to almost zero.
- Our business users love the flexibility and automation they can create so they save time and increase efficiency.
- Huge costs savings as it replaced 3 systems for us, bringing it all under one platform.
- Minimal time spent supporting business users given low code + no code platform.
- We saved a lot of time when [we] created automated workflows.
- We saved more than we spend on Creatio.
- The software has made managing leads easier for our business.
- It is great to have all our customers and opportunities available at a single place.
- Great to capture all management reports in a single place.
- Helped us accelerate business processes.
- Equipped our business with operational transparency.
- Creatio was much more affordable than Salesforce.
- Our team has greater visibility over team activity as it's easier to track output.
- It takes me half as long as it did on Salesforce to create tasks and log in activity.