Crowdbooster is designed to optimize and measure the success of Twitter and Facebook posts. Visualizations make it easy to see how many times a tweet has been retweeted, and how many potential impressions have resulted. It also shows how many likes, comments, and shares a Facebook post has received. Based on the historical performance of posts, it suggests optimal times of day for sending out new posts. Crowdbooster recently abandoned the freemium pricing model and now offers three plans ranging from $9 to $99 / month.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/2K/3H/7N1QXW2H7AUF.pngA simply beautiful social media toolTimed social media posts - Crowdbooster provides the opportunity to schedule social media posts allowing you to work on other important social media tasks. Simply beautiful tracking - There are millions of ways to measure social media impact. Crowdbooster offers the most important and relevant measurements in simplified charts.. Great UI - Crappy UI = crappy experience. Crowdbooster's UI is easy to navigate. It won't take months to learn where all the buttons are.,Limited to Twitter and Facebook - Pinterest and Google+ should be added, the women and business segments shouldn't be ignored.,9,Increase in productivity utilizing Crowdbooster to schedule social posts. Influencer recommendations are useful for relationship development opportunities.,9,10CrowdBooster Easy to Use - Maximize Social Growth!One of the greatest things I like is you can find out who are best retweeters. All the people who are my power retweeters I have built a relationship and get them to retweet more of my tweets. If I have something I need retweeted I can DM them and get it retweeted. Influential Followers - recommends people who I should follow. I have gained great business relationships through this. Facebook metrics - The ability to see highest number of replies and viral reach affects all my social media sites. Because I know which messages perform the best, I can place them on my other 24 networks and basically guarantee success.,More networks covered.,10,Because of certain features I have increased ROI mainly because of direct interaction with followers.,1,10Great software for growing programsProvides quick, at-a-glance summary on social media performance. Great for those last minute reports! Provides useful metrics on engagement and impressions to help you evaluate your performance. Provides a snapshot of timing to help determine the best times to schedule your posts/tweets. Love that the product is flexible and allows me to export specific information from a custom date range.,Would like to see more demographic information incorporated into audience follower information (location, language, etc.). Would love to see more information within Crowdbooster about my Twitter followers (similar to what is provided in Twitter Analytics). Click data reported in Crowdbooster and Twitter has been inconsistent--I'm getting different reports from each, with Crowdbooster usually reporting less.,Increased efficiency. I am able to generate useful snapshot reports in seconds. Particularly useful when you need answers fast (such as on a phone call). Peace of mind. I am able to compare the data in Crowdbooster to what is exported from Facebook and Twitter. Quicker, simpler evaluation of results. I am able to more easily compare impressions with engagement data to see what is working, and what should change. Particularly useful in day-to-day analysis.,10,7,No,HootSuite,Sprout,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,In the future, I would probably have more users test the software for usability and intuitiveness. We haven't had any problems, but in some instances it's difficult to jump right in and know where to find what you are looking for.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Training on using the platform Justifying cost,10,Scheduling posts. Reviewing summary data (such as impressions). Customizing user settings.,It can be difficult for new users to figure out how to export their results. Would like to be able to export charts/graphs. When I switch from one platform to the other, I'd like it to preserve the custom date range that I specified rather than enter it again. It's not clear to new users that the "Followers" box is a button that leads to more data.,6Fantastic Social Media Measurement Tool!Best in class Twitter tracking by post, over time. Great way to see who interacted with you on Facebook, at a glance Good visualizations of data.,Interface could use some work. CSV download could have more data More options for showing data visually.,Better Customer Service through better data Increased visibility into key advocates for the brand Tracking our progress over time Potential reach calculations show us how far our content tends to travel.,10,10Has immense potential but is not where it needs to be yetThe times at which I was recommended to tweet were for the most part good times to tweet in the context of my Twitter follower base. The list of most engaged facebook fanpage followers allowed me to identify my most loyal Facebook fans. This was useful at a time when I was contemplating "fan rewards". Graphical visualization tool to show relative social media footprint of each tweet and facebook fanpage wallpost. Twitter and Facebook are captured separately - which makes sense.,The ranked order of twitter followers and the number of "tweet impressions" did not help that much. Those "tweet impressions" were not really an estimate of how many people were actually reading my tweet. It was simply a sum of followers of the person retweeting a tweet and the sum of all followers from a subsequent retweet of the initial retweet. All this told me was the best case scenario I could expect if ALL followers of a person that retweeted saw my tweet. This is not a true measure of "twitter footprint" – since the “signal to noise” ratio in Twitter is very low. There was no system in place to track "clicked links" for links embedded in tweets and/or facebook wall posts. Hootsuite did a good job of this – but only for twitter. The list of recommended times to tweet were always "on the hour" (i.e. 10 a.m, 1 p.m.). Never were the times ever at "half past the hour" etc. An independent study that I did on my own using Google Analytics (and campaign links using google's URL builder) helped me determine that my optimal "Tweet time" during the week is 3:30 p.m. ET. More importantly, the recommended times seemed to be roughly the same on the weekends - which I find strange given that social media behavior does change on the weekends. Occasionally, in my facebook ranked table of "loyal fans", I would see people in there that had not "liked" or "commented" on a post for months at a stretch and the "look back" period of the table was only around 7 days or so. Hence, I occasionally had to question the accuracy of that table.,It has helped with customer acquisition through Twitter. Helped quickly assess loyal fans for a reward system - which in turn boosts customer loyalty and helped alleviate churn. Helped inform timing of tweets and facebook fanpage wall posts.,5,5
Crowdbooster

Crowdbooster Reviews

Crowdbooster
Filter 14 vetted Crowdbooster reviews and ratings
Hubert Yee profile photo
March 18, 2015

Crowdbooster Review: "A simply beautiful social media tool"

• Timed social media posts - Crowdbooster provides the opportunity to schedule social media posts allowing you to work on other important social media tasks.
  • Simply beautiful tracking - There are millions of ways to measure social media impact. Crowdbooster offers the most important and relevant measurements in simplified charts..
  • Great UI - Crappy UI = crappy experience. Crowdbooster's UI is easy to navigate. It won't take months to learn where all the buttons are.
  • Limited to Twitter and Facebook - Pinterest and Google+ should be added, the women and business segments shouldn't be ignored.
Social media measurements and tools shouldn't be complicated. If you know how to use Facebook and Twitter, then Crowdbooster shouldn't be hard to use. Crowdbooster is a great tool to use for Twitter and Facebook.
Read Hubert Yee's full review
Trent Partridge profile photo
February 25, 2015

Review: "CrowdBooster Easy to Use - Maximize Social Growth!"

• One of the greatest things I like is you can find out who are best retweeters. All the people who are my power retweeters I have built a relationship and get them to retweet more of my tweets. If I have something I need retweeted I can DM them and get it retweeted.
  • Influential Followers - recommends people who I should follow. I have gained great business relationships through this.
  • Facebook metrics - The ability to see highest number of replies and viral reach affects all my social media sites. Because I know which messages perform the best, I can place them on my other 24 networks and basically guarantee success.
  • More networks covered.
First I would tell them I have used many Social Media tools and this one was the most simple and easy to understand. I would tell them they could increase ROI very easy and increase Internet visibility through using the metrics provided by Crowdbooster. I would also say I guarantee they will be able to increase their reach through the platform and build offline relations which will lead to better customer service or sales. In addition the graphics were designed with easy, quick analysis in mind.
Read Trent Partridge's full review
Ashley León profile photo
November 04, 2013

Crowdbooster Review: "Great software for growing programs"

• Provides quick, at-a-glance summary on social media performance. Great for those last minute reports!
  • Provides useful metrics on engagement and impressions to help you evaluate your performance.
  • Provides a snapshot of timing to help determine the best times to schedule your posts/tweets.
  • Love that the product is flexible and allows me to export specific information from a custom date range.
  • Would like to see more demographic information incorporated into audience follower information (location, language, etc.).
  • Would love to see more information within Crowdbooster about my Twitter followers (similar to what is provided in Twitter Analytics).
  • Click data reported in Crowdbooster and Twitter has been inconsistent--I'm getting different reports from each, with Crowdbooster usually reporting less.
Before recommending Crowdbooster, I'd want to know what goals they hope to accomplish with the software. Then I would want them to specifically identify what types of metrics would be most useful to their program. If they specifically need to report out on how many people in a certain location they reached, this isn't the right fit. If they are using other tools, there may be duplication. However, if they are currently using more budget-friendly solutions or just getting started with a new program, Crowdbooster is a perfect fit. It will help you to grow your program and is flexible enough to accommodate your needs.
Read Ashley León's full review
Joe Sterne profile photo
October 28, 2013

Crowdbooster Review: "Fantastic Social Media Measurement Tool!"

• Best in class Twitter tracking by post, over time.
  • Great way to see who interacted with you on Facebook, at a glance
  • Good visualizations of data.
  • Interface could use some work.
  • CSV download could have more data
  • More options for showing data visually.
I have actually already recommended this internally in my organization. The quality, type, and amount of data it provides makes it a very easy sell for companies, as the cost to enter is low. It's priced so a company can easily try it out, and once they do, I doubt they won't renew it.
Read Joe Sterne's full review
Pranav Chandrasekhar profile photo
October 26, 2013

Crowdbooster Review: "Has immense potential but is not where it needs to be yet"

• The times at which I was recommended to tweet were for the most part good times to tweet in the context of my Twitter follower base.
  • The list of most engaged facebook fanpage followers allowed me to identify my most loyal Facebook fans. This was useful at a time when I was contemplating "fan rewards".
  • Graphical visualization tool to show relative social media footprint of each tweet and facebook fanpage wallpost. Twitter and Facebook are captured separately - which makes sense.
  • The ranked order of twitter followers and the number of "tweet impressions" did not help that much. Those "tweet impressions" were not really an estimate of how many people were actually reading my tweet. It was simply a sum of followers of the person retweeting a tweet and the sum of all followers from a subsequent retweet of the initial retweet. All this told me was the best case scenario I could expect if ALL followers of a person that retweeted saw my tweet. This is not a true measure of "twitter footprint" – since the “signal to noise” ratio in Twitter is very low.
  • There was no system in place to track "clicked links" for links embedded in tweets and/or facebook wall posts. Hootsuite did a good job of this – but only for twitter.
  • The list of recommended times to tweet were always "on the hour" (i.e. 10 a.m, 1 p.m.). Never were the times ever at "half past the hour" etc. An independent study that I did on my own using Google Analytics (and campaign links using google's URL builder) helped me determine that my optimal "Tweet time" during the week is 3:30 p.m. ET. More importantly, the recommended times seemed to be roughly the same on the weekends - which I find strange given that social media behavior does change on the weekends.
  • Occasionally, in my facebook ranked table of "loyal fans", I would see people in there that had not "liked" or "commented" on a post for months at a stretch and the "look back" period of the table was only around 7 days or so. Hence, I occasionally had to question the accuracy of that table.
1. What actionable analytics do you provide?

2. Do the tracking systems of Crowdbooster examine weekend social media behavior differently?
Read Pranav Chandrasekhar's full review
Bailey Marie Cernohous profile photo
October 23, 2013

"Crowdbooster Review -- Bailey Cernohous"

• Easy to find information needed.
  • They do well in our specific use case.
I like using Crowdbooster, and therefore will keep using it for a while.
Read Bailey Marie Cernohous's full review
November 12, 2013

Crowdbooster: "The saturated market of Social Analytics Tools - what meets the mark and what doesn't"

• Comparison analysis of Twitter followers over time.
  • Seeing real-time reporting.
  • Targeted recommendations.
  • Understanding the algorithm behind campaign effectiveness.
  • Understanding the algorithm behind engagement - what data drives these reports and how is it measurable?
Crowdbooster is a great tool, but I look for the solution that gives me the most bang for my buck. There is a saturated market of paid tools, when I can get a free version that offers the same benefit.
October 30, 2013

User Review: "Crowdbooster Provides Minimal Metrics"

• Tracks impressions.
  • Tracks follower growth.
  • Allows users to schedule posts and edit easily.
  • Limited metrics.
  • Scheduling posts for Facebook.
Crowdbooster makes it easy to schedule posts, but the metrics provided are not all inclusive. It also doesn't tie in with Google Analytics. As a company, we measure analytics from the web sources and social and Crowdbooster is only used for social.
March 21, 2013

Crowdbooster Review: "Effective, inexpensive tool for SMB"

• We were looking for an easy and affordable way to schedule and publish social media posts, get guidance on when to post, engage with our most engaged and most influential followers, and analyze the reach of our posts. Crowdbooster checks all of these boxes.
  • Manage multiple accounts very easily
  • Find the most optimal time (as calculated by Crowdbooster) to schedule posts to maximize reach
  • Find & engage with out biggest social advocates
  • Doesn't seem like an ideal tool for enterprise social media management. t does not have enterprise-level features like CRM & web analytics integration, and role-based permissions.
We have fairly basic social media requirements (1 Twitter account, 2 Facebook pages). Crowdbooster is certainly not the most robust social media management tool, but for the price and ease-of-use, it does the job for us.
November 12, 2012

Crowdbooster Review: "Great for pinpointing top influencers."

• Incredibly useful to know top supporters in an objective way – based on engagement. This is not easy to get. Many tools will provide high-level data, but Crowdbooster lets us know at the individual level who is working hardest to promote us on social channels.
  • Even the free tool is quite powerful – the main limitation being the number of social accounts we can monitor
  • Easy to use. Does what I want it to do. The user interface is not super busy and cluttered. Makes the product quite intuitive.
  • Targeted recommendations. This is a great feature. The software proactively suggests what you should be doing to reach top influencers, create more resonant content etc. It doesn't just display a constantly shifting stream of data, but filters it to tell us what to do.
  • Exporting data is not intuitive.

About Crowdbooster