Love Cvent Products!

December 19, 2020
Used the app for our Volunteer Conference. Love the option for our in person and virtual attendees to ask questions and answer polling in …

CrowdCompass!

July 15, 2020
We use CrowdCompass for our incentive trips to provide all the guests with information on the trip. We have also used it for various sales …

CrowdCompass Review

July 08, 2020
We have only used CrowdCompass twice, both in 2020. It was used by my internal client for two Sales Meetings - one in Chicago and one in …

Love CrowdCompass!

May 08, 2020
We are using CrowdCompass in one department as the main event app for our major annual technology conference each year. It helps us …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CrowdCompass, and make your voice heard!

What is CrowdCompass?

CrowdCompass is an event management software system offered by Cvent.

3 people want pricing too

What is Poll Everywhere?

Poll Everywhere is an event management software system offered by Poll Everywhere.

What is Splash Event Marketing Platform?

Splash aims to get event programs in front of the right people by helping users create engaging, branded experiences and optimize conversions at each stage of the event lifecycle. Leverage accurate, visible data for seamless follow-ups and reporting. Empower teams to execute events that bring in…

What is CrowdCompass?

CrowdCompass by Cvent offers mobile event apps that increase attendee engagement and produce a strong return on investment. CrowdCompass by Cvent provides mobile apps for conferences, tradeshows, meetings, and events that range in size from 50 to 50,000 attendees. The product is an integrated component of Cvent’s event management platform.

CrowdCompass Competitors

CrowdCompass Technical Details

CrowdCompass is an event management software system offered by Cvent.

EventMobi and QuickMobile are common alternatives for CrowdCompass.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.

The most common users of CrowdCompass are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Events Services industry.

Marissa Wagoner | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has been a while since I have used a tool other than CrowdCompass for app builds. However, when I did previously use a variety of tools, I often felt that CrowdCompass had better functionality and integration opportunities than the other tools. Attendee management and sending out push notifications always seemed so simple with CrowdCompass but not always so with some of the other options.
July 15, 2020

CrowdCompass!

I have only used CrowdCompass for apps so I don't have much to say on other companies. We did look at DoubleDutch last year but decided to stay with CrowdCompass. And then they bought DoubleDutch so ultimately it was a good decision. There were some good features in DD that CC did not have so I am hopeful that they will be incorporated into CC soon.
CrowdCompass offers a lot more in terms of networking, sponsorship, and gamification. We also would not have been able to go without printed materials is we had used Sched. The return on investment for using CrowdCompass, even though it was more expensive, made switching to the application much more effective. Our board and participants gave it much better reviews.
Megan Yulee, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
DoubleDutch definitely had a more robust social platform. Allowing us to see who liked posts on the activity feed and easier sharing externally. However, CrowdCompass excels in overall look/feel and ability to customize details. The appointment feature has also been critical for our success.
May 08, 2020

Love CrowdCompass!

Core-apps is a little buggy and doesn't work super well. We only use it for our Annual Convention because they are the only app vendor that can handle our thousands of sessions and hours of programming that we need to display on the app. Otherwise, CrowdCompass is superior in every way for our other events.
Jim Sherman | TrustRadius Reviewer
There were 2 apps that got an "A" grade, CrowdCompass and Follow Me. CrowdCompass's finance model was more tolerable as a vendor fee than the revenue-share model for Follow Me. All of the others had significant deficiencies by comparison.
At the time, CrowdCompass was one of the few to offer an API, which we took advantage of.
We selected CrowdCompass because of the cost, and an effort to ease the legwork on the planning side. We had a registration system prior to CrowdCompass, but it did not offer an onsite app. We used CrowdCompass at an industry event and felt it was perfect for our event.
We currently use Cvent Event Management and it works well to use them together or integrate them. I prefer not to use social tables, another Cvent program, because it is often times much more simplified if creating on your own. I think CrowdCompass is a great mix of functionality and customization that integrates well with other Cvent programs.
CrowdCompass gamification is too static. MeetingPlay allows us to have multiple concurrent tracks with different questions assigned with defined time slots to defined attendees. MeetingPlay allows us to checkbox an agenda item as that item is created to also appear in personal agendas automatically.
Jessica LOPES | TrustRadius Reviewer
Compared to Whova, CrowdCompass offered me way more functionalities even if not all of them were useful for me at the beginning. It was offering me more flexibility and evolution possibilities which ended up being needed quickly.
Compared to EventMobi, two factors helped me make my decision:
  • The price as CrowdCompass better fit my budget.
  • And the entire ecosystem on top of the event app with tools like registration websites, a lead capture module, appointments.
CrowdCompass is easy to use as it integrates seamlessly with Cvent, which provides a one-stop-shop from site selection to registration, and now to also have the app component onsite. I have found that it is much easier to use than other similar products, and is great that it integrates with other platforms.
Jordan Roller | TrustRadius Reviewer
I would like to keep other product names out of my review, but I know other apps are more difficult to build out and aren't intuitive to the average user. It is super easy to train new employees on the platform and copy past event elements and bring them to new apps!
The ability to integrate with CventFlex registration was amazing compared to the lack of that functionality with EventMobi. The product was intuitive for our attendees and looked sleek and professional. It was great to have the polling functionality within the app and have users leave feedback about the sessions. This functionality was completing lacking with EventMobi.

Also, you can't beat the price. For what we got, it was priced amazingly, especially compared to other products out there.
August 07, 2019

Easy to use and setup

Crowdcompass is a pretty solid tool. The integration with Cvent does not require any technical resources, it is literally clicking a few buttons which is a must for us. It has really helped to cut down on the build time by not having to re-create all of the content—really agenda and speakers—over and over again.