CrowdCompass Reviews

December 09, 2019
Jessica LOPES | TrustRadius Reviewer

Two experiences:
- First one was before the event, and I wanted to be able to add specific tags to each attendee's profile so they can search for each others based on topics of interest in the attendees list. The app is not exactly designed to allow this, but my support contact found a way around that worked really well and enhance considerably the networking part of my event.
- Second one was during my event, suddenly I could not access anymore the app as a regular attendee on my cell phone which was annoying to preview what I was doing as an admin in a hidden mode. I called my support contact who was busy and had not time but understood the urgency of the situation. She rearranges her schedule to get back to me asap and assist me. She solved the issue in a couple of minutes.
Read Jessica LOPES's full review
September 26, 2019
Jennifer Wenger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Exceptional Examples of CrowdCompass Support

When we were in the process of setting up our app, Cvent was in touch the entire process and made sure the experience was running on time.
Read Jennifer Wenger's full review
July 19, 2019

Exceptional Examples of CrowdCompass Support

Our project manager checks in with me before every event even though I don't typically need any support and they follow up after the event to highlight some key metrics from the event.
January 24, 2019
Bouran Qaddumi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Exceptional Examples of CrowdCompass Support

During our event, we had an issue with one of the features of the app. I called support late at night, they worked through the wee hours of the morning and got back to me with an answer quickly.
Read Bouran Qaddumi's full review
December 05, 2018
Brenda J Ainsburg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Exceptional Examples of CrowdCompass Support

I did not realize that when I programmed Session Groups in Cvent Event Management that this feature was not supported yet in CrowdCompass. People would add/drop sessions in CrowdCompass but because of my Session Groups, the changes would not flow back into the Cvent Event Management reporting.

The CrowdCompass team supplied me with downloads of attendee schedule data so that I could reconcile the Cvent back-end and have accurate reports for my stakeholders.
Read Brenda J Ainsburg's full review
January 17, 2019

Exceptional Examples of CrowdCompass Support

Every time I have contacted them they do their best to get me the answer as quick as possible while also being thorough. All have been great.

What is CrowdCompass?

CrowdCompass by Cvent offers mobile event apps that increase attendee engagement and produce a strong return on investment. CrowdCompass by Cvent provides mobile apps for conferences, tradeshows, meetings, and events that range in size from 50 to 50,000 attendees. The product is an integrated component of Cvent’s event management platform.