CrowdCompass Reviews

July 04, 2020
Anna Damewood | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We were happy with the customer support from the beginning, when we purchased the application, to after our conference when we were wrapping things up. We initially discussed a timeline to set up the application and were briefed on what we needed to accomplish monthly to meet our goal. When we had questions, customer support representatives were always quick to respond.
Read Anna Damewood's full review
June 21, 2020
Megan Yulee, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There is some lack to the training materials, but the overall support has been great. When I’ve needed to call in for specific needs, the support team has been fantastic! They are merging with the Cvent support, so the quality is outstanding.
Read Megan Yulee, CMP's full review
April 14, 2020
Beth Vriesen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We haven't had to utilize Support very often in my experience. However, our day to day contact and the few support cases we've had, they have been great.
Read Beth Vriesen's full review
March 26, 2020
Jim Sherman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We had a dedicated support person that would take care of any issues we had, and very quickly. We chose to use the API to reduce duplicate data entry, and the dedicated support person was very helpful for that implementation.
Read Jim Sherman's full review
March 18, 2020
Ruslana Milikhiker, CEM | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Great support team. We had our own rep that would check in with me periodically and make sure that I was on track to launch the app on time. He also answered all of my questions no matter what time of the day I would ask. I was very pleased with the support.
Read Ruslana Milikhiker, CEM's full review
March 17, 2020
Janelle Buckley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have all the support we need, and there is always someone available to help if we have questions. During set up, the process is clear on what is needed, anyone can set it up, and it again saves on staff time and not always doing everything via email and tracking.
Read Janelle Buckley's full review
March 02, 2020
Danielle Tambini, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We've had a great experience with our CrowdCompass rep. He is always willing to answer questions and let us know how we can use the technology to its highest capabilities. It would have been more challenging to start using CrowdCompass if we did not have a dedicated staff member to walk us through all the steps.
Read Danielle Tambini, CMP's full review
April 28, 2020

Support Rating

Our Crowd Compass contacts have always been super helpful and answered questions quickly and easily. We have scheduled calls to keep on track with our release dates and a followup at the conclusion of our event so we can review click tracking and make plans for next year.
July 08, 2020

Support Rating

Once we paid for our apps, I felt like I was left to learn on my own. There are plenty of Help articles available, but no training sessions. I'm a visual learner and having to poke around and use trial and error to build the apps took way too much valuable time away from other parts of my job. It was frustrating and I brought it up with my CrowdCompass contact, but was told that they don't provide any training sessions and if I had questions I should refer to the Help articles or call support.
May 07, 2020

Support Rating

Cvent has great customer support. They provide a lot of support leading up to the event via phone and email, and you can have the option to have someone onsite to help if you use some of their other products. The app is very easy to use and they have lots of online resources and how-to guides available as well.
April 14, 2020

Support Rating

The CrowdCompass team is relatively quick to respond to any issues we've faced.
July 15, 2020

Support Rating

When I have a problem I always call the help desk and they are able to help out and fix the problem. And offer advise on other parts of the program that they can see we are using. I don't feel like I ever have to wait very long on hold to speak to anyone.
February 27, 2020

Support Rating

Great onboarding from our account person. There was also a clear timeline to launch. Online forums and FAQs were helpful to get quick answers to questions. We never had any immediate issues to test response time. Following up after the event helped produce ROI documents to report to management on.
February 27, 2020

Support Rating

For all Cvent programs, their support system is very helpful. There are multiple resources to utilize including webinars, knowledge centers, articles and live help. They all fit seamlessly together and is helpful for all learning types and schedules.
December 09, 2019
Jessica LOPES | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

As soon as you are a client, you get a Mobile Solutions Specialist on top of your Account Manager. This person is a real partner to make sure your overall experience is great, easy and your event a success.

First of all, this person trains you on how to configure the app but also explains what is important to consider for each function available in the app and how to use them. This person is also guiding you step by step, making sure you are on track with your deadlines.
Secondly, mine is always available for me, even when I am on-site during my events. She listens to me, understands my challenges and always has solutions.
Last but not least, she also advises me on how to communicate about the app to my crowd to make sure that I have the highest rate of engagement.

The best support I have had in a long time.
Read Jessica LOPES's full review
September 26, 2019
Jennifer Wenger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

They helped us set up our own branded app in the Apple app store and Google Play store. It was a smooth and easy process.
Read Jennifer Wenger's full review
November 19, 2019
Nick Faulkenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

CrowdCompass is a great way to keep all of your contact information and any contact that has been made in one simple place.
Read Nick Faulkenberg's full review
December 02, 2019

Support Rating

It is very easy to get support when using CrowdCompass. I have always found when I have a a question my account manager is quick to get back to me. There are also forums on Cvent to ask questions about the platform and other users are able to respond with suggestions.

What is CrowdCompass?

CrowdCompass by Cvent offers mobile event apps that increase attendee engagement and produce a strong return on investment. CrowdCompass by Cvent provides mobile apps for conferences, tradeshows, meetings, and events that range in size from 50 to 50,000 attendees. The product is an integrated component of Cvent’s event management platform.