CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection is a complete cloud-native security framework to protect endpoints and cloud workloads. Falcon …
CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection
The platform is installed on all endpoints and servers. I respond to alerts and check the "threat" chain down to activities, who, when, …
We had a need for a leading endpoint protection platform with EDR capabilities to protect against modern threats. Further, we had a need …
Crowdstrike Falcon Endpoint protection is best EDR ( Endpoint Detection and Response) tool we have. It prevents attacks on our …
We use this to monitor any issues that come regarding the execution of scripts or files that we would otherwise not be aware of. The …
CrowrdStrike Falcon Use Case was very simple in terms of utilization of computing power during the scheduled scan. With Falcon Pro, we …
Crowdstrike Falcon was a top candidate for our organization to replace our anti-virus at the time. It beat out all the other options we …
We have utilized Crowdstrike Falcon for just over a year enterprise-wide across our server and VDI infrastructure with great success. This …
We use it to scan potentially bad web pages and files on our network and laptops. This has allowed us to avoid major outages. The …
We are using CrowdStrike in our endpoint protection on all our desktops and server devices. CrowdStrike is used across our whole …
We are using the Falcon Endpoint Protection Pro Flexible Bundle across our whole organization. We use it to prevent, control and respond …
It is a replacement for other endpoint solution. It solves the ransomware issue with a modern protection approach with integrated AI, also …
I've been working with CrowdStrike for the last 2 years, and it has been a UNIQUE and learning experience. The portfolio that they offer …
We are currently using the CrowdStrike [Falcon Endpoint Protection] on any device that is capable of running the agent in our environment. …
We are using it across our entire organization as our primary end-point protection product. Our last product was beginning to fail and …
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (32)
Malware Detection (33)
Centralized Management (33)
Infection Remediation (33)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CrowdStrike Falcon, and make your voice heard!
per endpoint/month (for 5-250 endpoints, billed annually)
per endpoint/month (minimum number of endpoints applies)
per endpoint/month (minimum number of endpoints applies)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.crowdstrike.com/endpoint…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
CrowdStrike offers cloud-delivered endpoint protection. CrowdStrike aims to revolutionize endpoint protection by unifying next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent.
The vendor states many of the world’s largest organizations use CrowdStrike, including three of the 10 largest global companies by revenue, five of the 10 largest financial institutions, three of the top 10 health care providers, and three of the top 10 energy companies.
- Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
- Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Supported: Centralized Management
- Supported: Infection Remediation
- Supported: Vulnerability Management
- Supported: Malware Detection
CEO George Kurtz discusses challenges organizations face using legacy cybersecurity solutions & how easy, fast & effective the CrowdStrike Falcon platform is by comparison.
- Akamai Enterprise Application Access
- Attivo ThreatDefend Detection & Response Platform (a brand)
- Exabeam Fusion
- Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
- Sumo Logic
- AttackIQ Security Optimization Platform
- EclecticIQ Platform
- IntSights Cyber Intelligence, from Rapid7
- ThreatConnect SOAR
- The Forescout Platform
- Illusive Networks
- IBM Resilient Security Orchestration
- Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Arcsight Interset
- DF Labs
- King & Union
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
CrowdStrike offers the Falcon Endpoint Protection suite, an antivirus and endpoint protection system emphasizing threat detection, machine learning malware detection, and signature free updating. Additionally the available Falcon Spotlight module delivers vulnerability assessment with no performance impact, no additional agents, hardware, scheduled scans, firewall exceptions or admin credentials.
Reviewers rate Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of CrowdStrike Falcon are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Thin SecOps team needed for maintenance
- Slow to meet the demand for security of serverless cloud
- Systems and runtime protection for container workloads
- I don't have this data, in Security, this is hard to detect
- we can know only after the incident
- The system does block malicious activity, which I did not see previously
- Increased security overall with minimization of false positives.
- Significantly improved peace of mind.
- Significant reduction in management overhead, we just email the Falcon Complete team.
- Threat Hunting
- Automated remediation to ransomware attacks
- Peace of mind regarding security
- Fully automated so we don't have to spend time running checks
- Doesn't take up too much computing power on users machines
- Next Gen AV with reduce security risk
- Excellent performance
- Definitely reduced resource as the solution is completely cloud-based
- Peace of mind for endpoints.
- Fast and quick incident remediation (instant usually).
- Resource Footprint as no on-prem server is needed.
- Installation was pretty simple and allows any organization to quickly spin up protection.
- Single pane of glass management console makes metric reporting simple quick.
- It has kept our uptime at 100 percent.
- We don't have to seek out better products.
- Keeps our environment safe and secure.
- Reduced security risk
- Centralized and cloud administration
- Small footprint once installed
- Non intrusive
- Centalized cloud management portal
- Reduced security risk for our environment
- Blocks threats in real-time and sends us alerts
- 30% less OPEX with cloud-based architecture.
- Almost 100% endpoint coverage with one solution (Server, Mac, Windows).
- Return on Investment
- Mean time to detect
- Improved Visibility
- Minimized resource footprint, we no longer lose processing power due to scheduled scans.
- Increased security posture, we no longer have to exclude directories from scanning
- High confidence that it will stop any malicious software
- We have greater visibility into our endpoints
- HiTrust requirements
- Positive feedback from all departments.
- It is easy to scale.
- Intuitive navigation and tool management.
- Centralized resource management means we need less tools to do the same job.
- EDR data is massive and has to be factored into the overall cost of the product. You are exponentially punished for more devices.
- CS has allowed larger coverage over devices and has discovered massive pockets of no protections.
- I sleep much better a night with this product running.
- Expensive but you get what you pay for.
- Customer service has been excellent.
- Drastically reduced security risk in the business.
- Minimized needed resources to manage endpoint protection.
- Reduced risk of ransomware.
- Ease of use.
- Efficient centralized management.
- Reduced our Cyber Risk
- Single pain of glass management meant that we had more time to do other things
- Light Weight Agent meaning replacement hardware wasn't needed.
- Improved peace of mind that endpoints are secure.
- Access to EDR without breaking the bank.
- Faster threat investigations.
- Much better visibility for the InfoSec team over issues.
- Improved peace of mind for senior management.
- No performance issues as seen with more traditional products.
- Reduced risk.
- Peace of Mind
- Ease of setup
- Security risk management
- It helped us protect against advanced virus threats and malware
- It helped our organization to close security gaps and respond to threats
- It helped us build accurate reports of all Endpoint activity