https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/hZ/u2/XTKSTAOD81J9.JPEGCrunchbase to Crunch time!CrunchBase is currently being used by multiple Business Development Representatives across our Sales department. We use it to filter through and find net new accounts to a prospect based on various aspects of an organization.,Crunchbase does a great job at providing the most up to date information in regards to when a company recently received funding and approximately how much they got When determining acquisition information, CrunchBase is extremely accurate and provides the necessary details required (i.e. the name of the transaction, name of the organization being acquired/who they are being acquired by etc.) One of the coolest CrunchBase features is a list of trending profiles, based on page views - making it easier to see what companies might be worth prospecting as they are growing,I would like to see Crunchbase provide better packages for users who are not purchasing this for an entire department but on an individual user basis. I wish there were certain features included in the free version (i.e. "my searches" and "my list"),9,Crunchbase has made it easier to find valuable companies to prospect,ZoomInfo and EverString,I create reports based on specific drivers to better target net new accounts. These reports have exactly what I need to prospect, and I have the ability to go back and customize the report based on any further drivers I want to add.,InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer, ZoomInfo, SalesLoftFor occasional use when specific data is needed, Crunchbase is greatI work in our inside sales team and we focus on mostly startups and small firms. These companies are often involved in fundraising to get off the ground. Crunchbase is an excellent resource for news about recent funding activity. I also love that alerts will come not only to my email but to my mobile device.,Custom filters are a great way to follow companies, people or investors. Companies that are acquired can be filtered by the company name and or the name of the acquiring firm. There are many events by industry and geo and Crunchbase allows me to search by popular events that I follow. Crunchbase also offers the ability to save searches and to keep a list of companies that you're watching.,Honestly I don't have any constructive suggestions. I love the product as is, I wish the "my searches" and "my list" features were included in the free version.,10,I use the free version, and I don't use it heavily so the impact on my business is difficult to measure. This is one of many tools that I use in prospecting and researching leads or companies that I follow, and I would not want to be without it.,
Crunchbase

Crunchbase Reviews

Crunchbase
Filter 10 vetted Crunchbase reviews and ratings
September 13, 2018

User Review: "Crunchbase to Crunch time!"

• Crunchbase does a great job at providing the most up to date information in regards to when a company recently received funding and approximately how much they got
  • When determining acquisition information, CrunchBase is extremely accurate and provides the necessary details required (i.e. the name of the transaction, name of the organization being acquired/who they are being acquired by etc.)
  • One of the coolest CrunchBase features is a list of trending profiles, based on page views - making it easier to see what companies might be worth prospecting as they are growing
  • I would like to see Crunchbase provide better packages for users who are not purchasing this for an entire department but on an individual user basis.
  • I wish there were certain features included in the free version (i.e. "my searches" and "my list")
As my position is Business Development Representative, Crunchbase is a great tool for finding net new accounts to prospects based on recent funding, company size, headcount, revenue, recent acquisitions, etc.
★ Kevin Thomas ★ profile photo
May 25, 2018

Review: "For occasional use when specific data is needed, Crunchbase is great"

• Custom filters are a great way to follow companies, people or investors.
  • Companies that are acquired can be filtered by the company name and or the name of the acquiring firm.
  • There are many events by industry and geo and Crunchbase allows me to search by popular events that I follow.
  • Crunchbase also offers the ability to save searches and to keep a list of companies that you're watching.
  • Honestly I don't have any constructive suggestions. I love the product as is, I wish the "my searches" and "my list" features were included in the free version.
My use of the product is pretty basic, as I'm looking for specific information on startups or perhaps different events. And what I find on Crunchbase has been very helpful.
Read ★ Kevin Thomas ★'s full review

Crunchbase Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (2)
Identification of new leads (2)
List quality (2)
List upload/download (2)
Ideal customer targeting (2)
Load time/data access (1)
Contact information (2)
Company information (2)
Industry information (2)
Lead qualification process (1)
Smart lists and recommendations (1)
Alerts and reminders (1)
Filters and segmentation (1)

About Crunchbase

Crunchbase is an online a database of information about public and private companies, including news and investment data. Users can view company profiles and contribute data for free, or pay to use advanced search and monitoring features (Crunchbase Pro) and/or data enrichment capabilities (Crunchbase Enterprise).

Crunchbase Technical Details