CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform
This marketplace software is easy to use their support is great, timely new updates with twigs. Highly recommend for seller with large …
We have been using CS-Cart Multi-Vendor since the beginning of 2018 with a big vision. This feature-rich most intuitive e-commerce …
We use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform for retailers and as a marketplace platform across our whole organization. Technically …
For ease of use, getting CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform and installing it was not bad at all. The reason I chose CS-Cart …
We are currently a small start-up with big plans, and CS-Cart is making it easy to realise those. We are utilising the multi-vendor …
CS-Cart Multi vendor software is being in our organization for the e-commerce platform. Our team members understand that the cs-cart …
We use Multivendor as a marketplace platform for factories to sell directly to consumers. It is our only platform in use.
We use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor as our core software to build a Multi-vendor Marketplace where we have multiple sellers selling to multiple …
Our entire business is built on the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor platform. Until 2020, we were an online store based on Webasyst Shop-script, …
We use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor as a niche marketplace and all companies can present their products. Companies do not have to worry about …
Product catalog & listings (10)
Product management (10)
Visual customization (10)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is an on-premise eCommerce marketplace software. It allows users to open an online marketplace, where the user is the admin, and all the others—invited sellers. Each seller has his or her own micro-store with a customizable storefront, categories, filters, and search. Just like in Amazon.
In the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor marketplace platform, managing vendors is designed to be simple: invite individual sellers, give them access to a marketplace, and they showcase and sell their products in a marketplace platform. The user receives commissions from their sales. They can also offer subscription plans for sellers with different conditions and prices. This marketplace builder also features a payment distribution system that allows for automatic money distribution among vendors and the marketplace admin.
The CS-Cart Multi-Vendor marketplace software boasts over 500 eCommerce features. The vendor says users get a mobile-friendly storefront, powerful SEO, marketing tools, 80 built-in payment and shipping services, and an easy-to-understand admin panel. This solution is an on-premise CMS for the marketplace.
They further state over 1,600 marketplaces work on the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor marketplace CMS.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Integration with eBay
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: PayPal integration
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Credit card transaction fee
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- Supported: Admin roles and privileges
- Supported: Loyalty system (reward points and VIP user groups)
- Supported: Subscription plans for sellers
- Supported: Fully customizable checkout page
- Supported: Warehouses
- Supported: Customer-to-vendor communicaton
- Supported: Built-in notification and message center
Video Overview of the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, All Unix-based systems|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Slovak, Polish, Italiano and 15 others.|
Reviewers rate Product catalog & listings and eCommerce security and Multi-site management highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Smooth operation
- Can do vast expansion
- No need to depend on big e-commerce platforms
- Able to achieve organic traffic from Google
- Got positive ROI
- Have positive impact on the business to achieve our goal and direction
- Compare to the market size, the cost of operating e-commerce using CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform is very small/not expensive.
- Positive impact in learning to set up a shopping cart
- ROI is questionable, as we are still building our business model
- Positive impact on our business model and direction
- Saved time and money building a custom solution or extending another product
- Improves business
- Easy to attract more customers
- Convenient with our our vendors
- We're still trying to recover the initial purchase price investment.
- Did not require a custom development project
- One week to launch
- Minimal upfront cost
- From an investment point of view, it is naturally much more profitable to purchase CS-Cart Multi-Vendor than to assemble a team of developers and try to create such a platform from scratch.
- Creating a marketplace is a rather risky business. If you don't know a lot about marketplace building technologies, consider investing in a different business. But if you have already decided on the idea, and all you have to do is find a suitable platform, then CS-Cart Multi-Vendor will probably be a profitable investment. And if your sales go at least half a year after purchasing this platform, then you will quickly enough recoup these several thousand dollars.
- more sales
- more customers
- better Google ranking (more backlinks)