Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Allows you to curate content and narrow your search parameters to pretty specific areas.
- It learns your selections and overtime serves up better and more relevant content.
- It works very well with WordPress, it integrates smoothly and allows you to share content on the fly with their Chrome plug-in.
- Curata's support is great, if you need them they will help out quickly to resolve your issues.
- For me the product worked great for what I needed it for, I no longer needed it and was a few days past their renewal date (you have to cancel either 60 or 90 days before the end date of the contract) and they would not work with me. They took the stance of, "Too bad, so sad." They offered me their CMS along with their CCS for this last year, but we never fully used it and was turned off by the lack of customer service initially in this situation...especially after it was a matter of around 10 days or so that I was late.
- Having to keep reconnecting LinkedIn would throw me off at times.
- Sometimes the article I was trying to post to WordPress would get hung up and I would need to get a hold of support to help clear the system.
- Curata is great at curating in content that is relevant to our audience. It is easy to add many different sources to the feed from all around the web and we've really seen Curata "learn" what we see as the most relevant.
- The microsite we got as part of our Curata subscription is really fantastic. It's very customizable and we've been able to really craft it to suit our needs. There are so many different options available and our Curata rep has been really great with helping us cater each piece to our vision while making helpful suggestions along the way in terms of best practices. Plus, the word processor for publishing blog posts is so easy to use and I've had no issues with it so far unlike many other CMS platforms I've worked with. The Curata microsite is actually going to be replacing our current blog very soon - we love it that much!
- I've had a great experience with customer service from Curata. Our rep is responsive and helpful and really good about not just answering our concerns but also providing feedback on our processes and giving advice for how we can improve.
- Search capabilities within the curated content feed are fabulous. This is one area where I found other solutions to be lacking when we were going through the sales process, but Curata really succeeds here. It's extremely easy to find exactly what you're looking for in your content feed.
- The analytics provided with Curata are not great, the metrics provided are very basic. You can set up a Google Analytics account for the microsite (which solves that issue), but reporting in terms of email and social could definitely improve.
- Social sharing of curated content could be improved. I'd love to see the ability to customize Linkedin posts, as well as share to Google+ among other things. Social is not a strong point for Curata, but that was conveyed to me by our sales representative from the beginning.
Curata Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Curata's content marketing platform (Curata CMP) enables more efficient content creation with greater impact on pipeline. According to the vendor, this solution enables users to:
- Analyze marketing and sales pipeline impact: Instantly access content metrics such as leads generated/touched and sales opportunities generated/touched by gated, un-gated and off-site content.
- Streamline content production: An easy to use editorial calendar to keep your team on the same page and incorporate data-driven insights into your strategy.
- Integrate easily with existing processes and applications: <20 minutes to integrate with Google Analytics, marketing automation (e.g., Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) and SF.com
Curata's content curation software (Curata CCS) enables marketers to find, organize, publish and promote content in <19 minutes a day to feed the content marketing beast. According to the vendor, this solution enables users to:
- Discover the best content with a self-learning search engine and relevancy indicator.
- Easily organize and contextualize content.
- Publish and promote content anytime and anywhere (integration with most marketing automation, CMS and social media)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Curata Software||$699||per Instance (no seat limits)|
We have 2 solutions: - Curata CCS content curation software - Curata CMP content marketing platform (e.g., editorial calendar, analytics engine)
Curata Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Curata Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||All countries|
|Supported Languages:||All languages|