Reviews (1-9 of 9)
Greater efficiency both in serving clients and in our own CS operations. The software identifies trigger points and milestones customers go through, and it lets us know when to reach out to them. It also gives us a lot of data on how our users do in our software and helps us optimize our onboarding flow.
Making decisions on whether to upsell or cross-sell. Setting KPIs and optimizing on boarding flow by each step.
- As many health scores as you want per account on one screen.
- As many lifecycles as you want per account on one screen.
- Lots of health history information per client on one screen.
- Very easy usage for team collaboration.
- Missing a global revenue dashboard.
Custify lets us combine automated work for the majority of our client base, and white glove treatment for our key accounts. Their workflows let us combine automated, segmented messages based on many elements, from client type, through industry, to company size, subscription type and lifecycle stage.
- 360 degree view of every account's health.
- The automation engine. They call it "Playbooks", and it's still in beta and already quite robust. We made some requests for our unique case. Hope they implement them.
- A global revenue dashboard is very much needed.
Making decisions about who and how to call is very easy now. We thought we would get some value just from the automation and the reports but we get a lot more value through its other features. It also lets us incorporate notifications for our own team in the workflows, to make sure they're on top of our most valuable accounts, and provide our secondary accounts with special treatment.
- 360 degree view of anything that has to do with a single account, including health score history across many elements, all the lifecycles of that account, different usage and adoption trends on multiple users in the same account, and more.
- Getting multiple health scores and trends on one screen.
- Custify is not perfect for our business model as we have many customized cases, but it's the best one I've found and the team has been kind enough to help us integrate everything.
- We get notifications when a customer's usage goes down, so we can check in and get them engaged again.
- We can see how many of their team members use our product and set automatic workflows to make sure the rest gets on board before the trial ends.
- It's easy to identify hot prospects that are ready to convert, to make sure we don't miss opportunities.
- My biggest surprise was that we needed to dedicate more time than I thought at the beginning to learn the software more deeply. The interface is the easiest I've used, but there are just many possibilities this software opened up for us, and we wanted to make sure we're familiar with them.
- are highly successful (upsell).
- finished onboarding but haven't quite launched (increase conversion to live).
- Concierge onboarding: they actually went through our application, truly understood the use case of our own offering, and created a document which I could simply forward to our engineering team to send the right data to Custify.
- We can configure our own health scores. This means when a customer service member views a client they can see in a very visual way how far the customer is along in terms of onboarding, success, and paid services. This saves a lot of time because we don't need to go back and forth between our own application and Cusitify.
- API integration. This means everything happens automatically. For example, if the task was to upsell and the client self-purchased, in the moment of the purchase the task gets automatically closed so the SC team always sees only the open tasks.
- Great usability in the day to day work for the CS team.
- It would be nice to have a monthly summary via email, at least for key accounts, so I don't have to log in anymore.
There are many possibilities on how to use Custify but in general it can best be used for:
- Viewing which clients are stuck in onboarding
- You want to upsell to successful clients
- You want to make sure you convert clients better to paid plans or make them do certain actions which are related with your success KPIs.
Once configured your CS team can reach out via phone or email (email automation is also possible).
- They have the nicest, most professional team. They'll answer any question anyone on your team has.
- The software is incredible! I haven't seen another platform with so much action-oriented customer data and task management options wrapped into one.
- No cons from us. Everyone on the team is very happy we went with Custify.
- Fast integrations with practically every software you can think of.
- So much data and it is so well organized. It’s easy to access exactly the data you need.
- There was a problem integrating our CRM at first, and to be honest, I almost switched to another product because it's a big deal for us, but they got it worked out significantly faster than any of us guessed it would take, so we stayed, and I'm glad it worked out.
- The main data point still missing is global revenue. I reached out and they said it's in the works. The software is making us money, so we're staying and hope this works out as fast as the CRM issue.
From my point and my experience, I recommend this product to a team that's willing to spend time digging into data. This software makes it very easy, the easiest I've seen, but you've got to be willing to dig into what it offers you, and then you've got to be willing to take action with what you find.
Custify Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Custify is a customer success platform designed for B2B SaaS businesses. It helps users better meet customers' needs, reduce churn and increase lifetime value. The user can see in-product usage insights as well as data from CRM, support, billing, and other systems in one place. Relevant customer success KPIs and client interactions are displayed in an easy-to-understand dashboard. Custify also identifies clients that get stuck during onboarding, those whose trial is about to expire, and those whose usage has decreased. This lets customer success managers reach out proactively and efficiently. It has a sophisticated automation engine built in for low-touch workflows, as well.
Customer 360 view: No more spreadsheets! Get all the customer data from your CRM, support, billing, and other systems in one place.
Growth: Automatically identify growth, renewal, and upsell opportunities.
Tasks and Alerts: Get notified when a customer is stuck in onboarding, at risk of churning, or due to renew.
Customer Health: Identify at-risk customers and reduce unwanted churn. Track your KPIs and define health scores.
Automation: Create playbooks and automate workflows to focus on white-glove tasks.
Customer Lifecycle: Understand product adoption and increase customer satisfaction during onboarding. Then encourage customers to renew their contracts and become advocates.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Custify Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Custify Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Custify Technical Details