Custify Reviews

alex Ne gru | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Custify to simplify our CSM operations. We have a motivated team that wants to take action, not spend all day filling out information in spreadsheets, so this software helps us do that. We get all the data from an abundance of systems in one place, that everyone has access to, so it's very easy to collaborate, and it's the simplest way I've found to get both a deep analysis and a quick overview of the health of our accounts in one place.
  • 360 degree view of anything that has to do with a single account, including health score history across many elements, all the lifecycles of that account, different usage and adoption trends on multiple users in the same account, and more.
  • Getting multiple health scores and trends on one screen.
  • Custify is not perfect for our business model as we have many customized cases, but it's the best one I've found and the team has been kind enough to help us integrate everything.
I recommend it for growing teams that see their operations getting more complex, because this will simplify it for you. [I] Especially recommend it if you have many balls in the air for each account. Since we started using this software, it hasn't felt as difficult to keep all these balls in the air anymore.
Read alex Ne gru's full review
Georgiana Florea | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Love it!

We've been using Custify to increase our conversion from free users to paying customers. We've been able to significantly improve our onboarding process, and keep a much more data-driven eye on how teams use the product during free trial, if they use it during the free trial at all, and turn the data into automatic workflows that check in with them, help them adopt the product, and increase their likelihood to stick around once the trial ends.
  • We get notifications when a customer's usage goes down, so we can check in and get them engaged again.
  • We can see how many of their team members use our product and set automatic workflows to make sure the rest gets on board before the trial ends.
  • It's easy to identify hot prospects that are ready to convert, to make sure we don't miss opportunities.
  • My biggest surprise was that we needed to dedicate more time than I thought at the beginning to learn the software more deeply. The interface is the easiest I've used, but there are just many possibilities this software opened up for us, and we wanted to make sure we're familiar with them.
Two big use cases where it's very well suited: onboarding of our clients and churn prevention. It just saves me so much time and helps me recommend more strategic suggestions. At the end of the day I can see my productivity being a lot higher than before having Custify.
Read Georgiana Florea's full review
Oliver Auerbach | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our Custify is creating tasks for our customer service team. We have several use cases, but the main ones are to call clients that:

- are on a paid plan but don't yet get enough value from our solution (reduce churn risk).
- are highly successful (upsell).
- finished onboarding but haven't quite launched (increase conversion to live).

We use Intercom for live chat. Custiy is a great addition too, so our CS team can proactively outreach.
  • Concierge onboarding: they actually went through our application, truly understood the use case of our own offering, and created a document which I could simply forward to our engineering team to send the right data to Custify.
  • We can configure our own health scores. This means when a customer service member views a client they can see in a very visual way how far the customer is along in terms of onboarding, success, and paid services. This saves a lot of time because we don't need to go back and forth between our own application and Cusitify.
  • API integration. This means everything happens automatically. For example, if the task was to upsell and the client self-purchased, in the moment of the purchase the task gets automatically closed so the SC team always sees only the open tasks.
  • Great usability in the day to day work for the CS team.
  • It would be nice to have a monthly summary via email, at least for key accounts, so I don't have to log in anymore.
Custify can not be used for live chat, insted it's an addition to your live chat solution.

There are many possibilities on how to use Custify but in general it can best be used for:
- Viewing which clients are stuck in onboarding
- You want to upsell to successful clients
- You want to make sure you convert clients better to paid plans or make them do certain actions which are related with your success KPIs.

Once configured your CS team can reach out via phone or email (email automation is also possible).
Read Oliver Auerbach's full review
Răzvan Vișan | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 07, 2019

A great software

Custify has been a key player in helping us reduce churn and increase upsells. But it all really started with their concierge onboarding. We got access to Philipp and Thomas, the founders, who talked to us about our goals and gave us fresh ideas we hadn't considered. Then, their team did most of the setting up and integration for us and helped our developers a lot with what was left.
  • They have the nicest, most professional team. They'll answer any question anyone on your team has.
  • The software is incredible! I haven't seen another platform with so much action-oriented customer data and task management options wrapped into one.
  • No cons from us. Everyone on the team is very happy we went with Custify.
We like the flexible workflows you can customize by customer segment and the automation. You see multiple health scores, not to mention health trends, on one screen. The task manager helps you manage your team and keep them focused.
Read Răzvan Vișan's full review
Integrates with all the tools we're already using. One of the fastest deployments I've seen. We imported our customers in 10 minutes. You can import anything from marketing data to billing information. It's a surprisingly robust product, and it gives you everything you need to make actual data-based decisions. I felt like we were partially working on guesswork before, and it drove me nuts, so I'm very pleased with this choice.
  • Fast integrations with practically every software you can think of.
  • So much data and it is so well organized. It’s easy to access exactly the data you need.
  • There was a problem integrating our CRM at first, and to be honest, I almost switched to another product because it's a big deal for us, but they got it worked out significantly faster than any of us guessed it would take, so we stayed, and I'm glad it worked out.
  • The main data point still missing is global revenue. I reached out and they said it's in the works. The software is making us money, so we're staying and hope this works out as fast as the CRM issue.

From my point and my experience, I recommend this product to a team that's willing to spend time digging into data. This software makes it very easy, the easiest I've seen, but you've got to be willing to dig into what it offers you, and then you've got to be willing to take action with what you find.

Custify Scorecard Summary

Role-based user permissions (5)
API (5)
Product usage (5)
Help desk / support tickets (1)
Sponsor tracking (1)
Customer profiles (5)
Automated workflow (5)
Internal collaboration (5)
Customer health scoring (5)
Customer segmentation (5)
Customer health trends (5)
Engagement analytics (5)
Dashboards (2)

About Custify

Custify is a customer success platform designed for B2B SaaS businesses. It helps users better meet customers' needs, reduce churn and increase lifetime value. The user can see in-product usage insights as well as data from CRM, support, billing, and other systems in one place. Relevant customer success KPIs and client interactions are displayed in an easy-to-understand dashboard. Custify also identifies clients that get stuck during onboarding, those whose trial is about to expire, and those whose usage has decreased. This lets customer success managers reach out proactively and efficiently. It has a sophisticated automation engine built in for low-touch workflows, as well.

• Customer 360 view: No more spreadsheets! Get all the customer data from your CRM, support, billing, and other systems in one place.

• Growth: Automatically identify growth, renewal, and upsell opportunities.

• Tasks and Alerts: Get notified when a customer is stuck in onboarding, at risk of churning, or due to renew.

• Customer Health: Identify at-risk customers and reduce unwanted churn. Track your KPIs and define health scores.

• Automation: Create playbooks and automate workflows to focus on white-glove tasks.

• Customer Lifecycle: Understand product adoption and increase customer satisfaction during onboarding. Then encourage customers to renew their contracts and become advocates.

Custify Features

Customer Data Extraction / Integration Features
Has featureProduct usage
Has featureHelp desk / support tickets
Has featureOnline customer community
Has featureBilling
Does not have featureMarketing emails
Customer Success Management Features
Does not have featureNPS surveys
Has featureSponsor tracking
Has featureCustomer segmentation
CSM Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureCustomer health trends
Has featureEngagement analytics
Does not have featureRevenue forecasting
Has featureDashboards
Has featureCustomer lifetime value
Has featureChurn rate
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Has featureAPI
Has featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Marketo
Does not have featureIntegration with Eloqua

Custify Screenshots