Custify is a customer success platform designed for B2B SaaS businesses. It helps users better meet customers' needs, reduce churn and increase lifetime value. The user can see in-product usage insights as well as data from CRM, support, billing, and other systems in one place. Relevant customer success KPIs and client interactions are displayed in an easy-to-understand dashboard. Custify also identifies clients that get stuck during onboarding, those whose trial is about to expire, and those whose usage has decreased. This lets customer success managers reach out proactively and efficiently. It has a sophisticated automation engine built in for low-touch workflows, as well.
Customer 360 view: No more spreadsheets! Get all the customer data from your CRM, support, billing, and other systems in one place.
Growth: Automatically identify growth, renewal, and upsell opportunities.
Tasks and Alerts: Get notified when a customer is stuck in onboarding, at risk of churning, or due to renew.
Customer Health: Identify at-risk customers and reduce unwanted churn. Track your KPIs and define health scores.
Automation: Create playbooks and automate workflows to focus on white-glove tasks.
Customer Lifecycle: Understand product adoption and increase customer satisfaction during onboarding. Then encourage customers to renew their contracts and become advocates.
- Supported: Product usage
- Supported: Help desk / support tickets
- Supported: Online customer community
- Supported: Billing
- Supported: Sponsor tracking
- Supported: Customer profiles
- Supported: Automated workflow
- Supported: Internal collaboration
- Supported: Customer health scoring
- Supported: Customer segmentation
- Supported: Customer health trends
- Supported: Engagement analytics
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Customer lifetime value
- Supported: Churn rate
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: API
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|